Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twister ❯ From Little Sister, to Twin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TWISTER
Chapter 2: From Little Sister, To Twin
Kurayamihikari: Thank you, lol, I guess I can count on someone to review this fan fic, my friend is obsessed with Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh right now, lol.
Ayumi-hamazaki-fan: I know, it shoudla been longer, but I'm just acting stupid right now, and was in the first chapter... So, I wasn't basicly thinking, that and I couldn't think of anything else
Mel: There are the review replied, Enjoy this one!
Disclaimer: I only own Kurama's twin! So don't sue!
Key:
bold words- Past
non-bolded words -present
'Thoughts'
'Talk"
Telepath
Youko to Kurama
Kurama to Youko
Changing setting

A girl with long red hair that goes to mid-back and emerald green eyes sighed as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She had the same dream as Kurama had, of Youko and Yuki playing in a clearing and waking up after seeing the feet of the man. 'Stupid flashbacks' she thought to herself.
With Kurama
Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei were in Koenma's office, listening to what their new case was. "I want you four to get this girl and get her on our side!" He said as the screen came down and showed the red-head who resembled Kurama.
"She looks exactly like Kurama," Kuwabara comented.
"That's because she technically is!" Koenma exclaimed.
"How so, Koenma, sir?" Kurama asked, his curiosity getting the beter of him.
"She is Youko's little sister, Yuki!" Koenma statted. "She is still called Yuki, as a ningen. Her full Ningen name is Yuki Gin Kitsune!" Koenma explained. Yuki's full name in english would have been Snow Silver Fox.
"That was her Makai name as well," Kurama said.
"Yes, it seems that young Yuki has ASKED for that name in her mothers sleep," Koenma statted as if it were the easiest thing to solve.
The Rekai Tentai nodded in understandment. "So, where is this Yuki-girl?" Yusuke asked.
"Yusuke, show some respect, she was in fact the Princess Of Theives!" Kurama statted. Yusuke muttered something that sounded oddly like "Stupid royalty and their pride" under his breathe.
Koenma cleared his throat and Yusuke and Kurama looked back to Koenma. "Yes, Kurama has a point, Yuki was in deed the Princess of Theives," Koenma started. "And she now lives in..." Koenma trailed off, looking through his papers. "Ah yes! She lives in Tokyo Japan, and goes to your school, Kurama!" Koenma statted.
"Ahh, yes, I have noticed the new girl in my school seemed a bit familuar and she looks like a twin, fraternally," Kurama exclaimed.
"What does 'fraternal' mean?" Kuwabara asked.
"'Fraternal' means there is something different between twins, like a boy and a girl can be twins, but differently because of their gender," Kurama explained.
"Oh, ok, so like, if I had a fraternal twin, it would be a girl?" Kuwabara asked stupidly.
Kurama sighed out of frustration. "It doesn't always mean that its gender that is the difference, it can be eyes, hair lenght, hair color, skin color, ect." Kurama said.
"Oh! Ok!" Kuwabara said with a stupid goofy smile.
"Oh! This is strange!" Koenma said, looking at another piece of paper with Yuki's info of the human half.
"What is it this time, Binkie-Breath?" Yusuke asked.
Koenma ignored one of his many 'famour nicknames' from Yusuke and continued. "It seems that Yuki... Well, she's Kurama's, human Kurama I mean, well it seems she's his fraternal twin sister!" Koenma statted.
"What, but Mother said nothing about a sister, yet alone fraternal twin sister!" Kurama said, shocked.
"Yes, well, there ARE other thingd your mother has yet to tell you, but it seems it is true. Kurama, you have a twin sister, and she is Yuki herself!" Koenma said cheerfully. "CONGRAGULATIONS!" Koenma finished, throwing up some confettii that he had stored in his desk for this kind of occasion.

Mel: Yea, I know, not much action-y in here yet... But it'll get better! I promise! At the most, I would appreciate if Kurayamihikari and Ayumi-hamazaki-fan review, then I'll update again! I promise! Also, sorry if this is a bit late for a chapter! And I probably won't have another up until either Thursday or Friday, it all depends on when my dad is coming to get me! I think he is on Friday though!

Converting /tmp/php4c2bcU to /dev/stdout