Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twisting of Fate ❯ Fancy words ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei’s zero period was English, and probably the most boring subject he had. Throughout class he recieved strange looks from other students. Hiei just growled and disregarded them. He had learned quite a bit about Shuuichi Minamino in the past thirty minutes. The second Shuuichi pulled out the laptop computer and started typing, Hiei had leaned over to look at what he was writing.

He managed to see the keys and was shocked. They were blank! No letters were on them just... blank! From that moment on Hiei didn’t look over at Shuuichi until the bell rang.
"What’s our next class?" Shuuichi asked as he put away his laptop.
"History.... yuck I hate History." Hiei groaned, standing up. He heard someone talking about the new student and sighed.
"Uh... Hiei?"
"Hn?"
"Is there any... um... paths that aren’t used a lot to get to classes?" Hiei looked surprised. "Yeah..." He answered, very confused.
"Well can we take those paths?"
"Uh... I guess so Shuuichi?" He asked, making sure he remembered his name.
"Call me Kurama..." Shuuichi said with a smile.
"Kurama?"
"Yeah"
"Okay... Kurama it is..." Hiei said as he walked out the door, Kurama following close behind him. They took the long way, the one that no one used. Hiei had a few good thoughts about why Kurama wanted to take the longer way. The main one was that the guys in the school would probably make fun of him, and he seemed like a serious quiet person and he didn’t want to be crowded.

They were almost to History, Mr. Nokae... the meanest and most boring teacher on campus. Hiei started talking to Kurama about Mr. Nokae, Kurama just reguarded him with a nod. Finally they reached it and they were walking to the back of the classroom. Yusuke and Kuwabara were sitting infront of them. Yusuke looked up. "Yo Hiei who’s.... um.... this?" Kuwabara sat up and looked at Kurama, and started laughing. Kurama frowned softly. "Is this guy gay or
something?" Kuwabara asked, losing control of his mouth.
"This is Kurama and-" Hiei was cut off by Kurama.
"Please will you be a so humane as to shut that hole in your irregularly shaped face commonly referred to as a mouth in this day and age and I will not be so greatly tempted to, will all my stamina, thrust my fists into you and continue to do so until your physical appearance no longer resemble a state of a solid, liquid or gas. And if you don’t apprehend to me, rotate your sorry self in a circular motion and depart yourself from this chaotic geosphere in which life is
still in existence." And with that said he sat down as the bell rang.
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei stood there, mouths open. Kurama smirked slightly and once again pulled out his laptop.

Okiee dokiee!!! If you are at all confused about what Kurama said it’s 'Shut up or I’ll beat you so bad you won’t be reconized, and if you don’t, curl up and die.’
cool huh? hehe.