Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twisting of Fate ❯ Teacher's cruelity ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Twist of Fate
I don't own it But I do own the mistakes!!! >_<

Mr. Nokae rambled on and on about the people in this day and age. he threw a lot of glares at Kurama, who didn't seem to notice. About 10 minutes before the bell rang to dismiss them to third period, Mr. Nokae assigned a five page essay on the start of Japanese culture. Everyone one groaned except Kurama and Kuwabara, who was asleep. Then Mr. Nokae added another page to the assignment. Then the bell rang. Finally! As they were piling out Mr. Nokae wanted to talk to Kurama. So Hiei stood outside the door to wait. But something wasn't right, he heard... yelling?
Hiei slowly cracked the door opened to hear and see what was going on. He was shocked.
"You know you're pathenic right?" Mr. Nokae was saying loudly. Kurama looked down, a blank expression on his face.
"Y-yes sir." He whispered back.
"And you know that your handicap is your helplessness! Why did you come here don't they have special Schools for these kinds of things?!"
"..."
"Answer me when I'm TALKING TO YOU!"
"those... schools were going to slow for me... all I want to do is learn, sir, all I want to do is learn." Kurama's tone was so soft and mellow even when someone was yelling at him! Hiei could never do it. He heard the bell ring, but he had an excuse. And what schools were they talking about.
"To slow? To slow? I think you need to go back where you belong! I look at you and you know what I see? A kiss-up bl-"
"I don't CARE what you see! Okay? I could really care LESS! I'M JUST THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE! JUST BECAUSE I'M BLIND DOESN'T MEAN I'M LESS INTELIGENT THAN ANYONE THAT ATTENDS THIS SCHOOL!" At this statement Hiei was the most startled. Kurama was blind? And Mr. Nokae was yelling at a him for it? That could get him FIRED! He heard a small gasp of pain, and saw blood running down Kurama's chin.
"Don't you EVER talk to me that way again! You hear me?! LEAVE MY ROOM NOW!" And Kurama gladly did so, but with some difficulty. Hiei ran in quickly and helped his new friend before Mr. Nokae could say anything to them.
"You okay?" Hiei asked as they walked to the greenhouse. Kurama hadn't said anything the whole time. "No..." He whispered, wiping the blood away from his chin. "Where are we going?" He asked. "We have Botany next." Kurama smiled suddenly. "What?"
"I have a way with plants... this is starting to look up for me..."


END!!! Botany....... woah.................. plants..............