Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ demons? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ash: This chapter is dedicated to out one and only reviewer inuyasha-lovers.

Alex: I can't believe we've only had one reviewer after posting two chapters. *Snif*

Hiei: Stop whining onna.

Ash: Yeah, do you have no pride?

Hiei: you can't talk either shoujo.

Ash: *glares*

Hiei: *glares*

Alex: *starts to cry*

Kurama: Are you okay Alex?

Alex: *Clings to Kurama's chest.*

Alex and Hiei: Watching Alex take advantage of Kurama.

Kurama: Ash only owns her own opinion and Ayame and a bunch of junk, Alex owns a lot of stuf, not including Yu Yu hakusho, and she owns Miirei.

Ash: If this sucks we apologize but we've only seen up to episode 10 of Yu Yu Hakusho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~


As the three of them being Shuichi, Hiei, and Miirei stood there Ayame just carried on towards Keiko, Ayame stopped and turned around and looked at Shuichi and Hiei.

''What did you think i wouldn't be able to tell? you reek of fox,'' Ayame said to Shuichi ''And you forbidden child, not many people have hair that sticks three foot in the air, and saying your real name in a ningen school wasn't very smart either.''

''So what are you two?'' Shuichi asked.

''Uh uh uh, i worked it out for myself and i'm sure Miirei also knew, so you have to work that out for yourselves, now are we going to find Keiko and other bakas or not? i still need to find out what they are'' Ayame said then started off again with the other three following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
''So Keiko how did your tour go?'' Miirei asked once they'd found her, Yusuke, and kuwabara.

''Fine except Kuwabara scared away any girl that walked towards us, so how did yours and Ayames go?''

''Well Shuichi only wanted to see the school gardens for some reason and Ayame didn't show Hiei around, she just slept in a tree'' the pink haired girl said while glaring at Ayame Who was now standing at the back of the group with her hands in her pockets.

''Well i kinda expected that off Aya-chan,'' Keiko said getting a grunt of Ayame. ''Well anyway its lunch time now, we will show you four where the canteen is then you can do what you want'' When she looked around Ayame and Hiei had gone.

''Huh? where did shrimpsgo?'' Yusuke said looking around.

''Ayame's on the school roof and Hieis in the furtthest tree over there'' Miirei said pointing up on the field.''Anyway lets go get lunch i'm starved,'' Miirei said walking toward the school building with the rest apart from Ayame and Hiei.

On the way to the canteen some girls swamped Shuichi and kept bugging him they finally got away and into the canteen. When they had gotten their nasty cafeteria food they took an empty table the nearest to the back and started to talk about Ayame and Miireis episode in homeform and maths when Kelsie and her cronies started to walk over, Miirei who was the first to notice this growled a little.

''Whats wrong?'' Shuichi asked concerned.

''Kelsie and her minions are coming over,'' The pink haired girl said with a growl

''Whos Kelsie?''

''Shes the main prep in our class and i'm still trying to figure how one person can say like so many times in one day''With this Shuichi chuckled.

''Like hi Shuichi'' Kelsie said batting her eyelids.

''See what i mean,'' Miirei muttered while trying to get her fork into the food making Shuichi smile.

''Uh..hello'' Shuichi said backing away into Miirei making the pink haired girl move over aswell, but Kelsie just took that as a invitation to sit down.

''So like Shuichi,what are you like doing tonight?''

''Umm i have to go home and look after my mother,'' Shuichi lied.

''Oh well like would you like go out with me?'' Kelsie said in her preppy tone with loads of minions behind her.

''Oh um i'm very sorry but i'm allready going out with..''Shuichi said looking around thinking about saying he was going out with Keiko but saw Yusuke had his arm around her ''Miirei'' He said getting a surprised look off of everyone.

''Hu...'' Miirei started when she realized it would really get on the preps nerves if she was going out with the person Kelsie wanted to.''Yeah thats right i'm going out with Shu-chan,'' Miirei said putting her arms around Shuichi's chest making him blush. ''And if you get too close you'll have me and Ayame to deal with,''

''So like where is Ayame?'' Kelsie said after moving away from Shuichi.

''Shes staying away from you'' Miirei replied.

''Why is she that scared of me?''

''Well the way i see it shes holding back so she dosn't kill you''

''Oh? like how do you see that?''

''Well the way you tried to pick a fight with her on the first day of school, and the many times you've set your minions on her and its only resulted in you and them getting fractures and Ayame sitting there laughing at you,'' Miirei said letting go of Shuichi and taking a bite out of her apple and closing her eyes ''Tell me have you ever been able to get your hands on me or Ayame?'' Miirie said looking at her with her eerie yellow eyes and mirth in her voice.

''Errgh you like totally piss me off you just like wait untill after school, and like bring that bitch Ayame with you,'' the bottle blonde said before storming out.

''I don't appreciate you starting arguments revolving around me,'' Ayame said monotonously seemingly appearing out of nowhere behind Miirei then taking a seat next to Shuichi so the seating plan went: the wall, Keiko, Yusuke, and Kuwabara on one side and on the other was: The wall Miirei, Shuichi, and Ayame.

''Uh... well that bottle blond was asking for it'' The pink haired girl said with a sweatdrop.

''So you had to bring me into it?''

''No i didn't have to, but it was fun''

''Well why don't you go and have your fun with Shuichi in a closet somewhere?''

''Shutup, that was just to piss Kelsie off, hehe the look on her face killed me''

''I really wish it would have and anyOOF..'' The two toned girl said before getting barged further into shuichi by Hiei who had a really pissed off look on his face.

''What the hell was that?'' Miirei asked being squished into the wall by Shuichis back whom was being squished by Ayame who was being squished by Hiei

''Twas that eejit Kajihenge,'' Ayame said to Miirei then turning back to Hiei ''Move, go sit next to Kuwabara.''

''No i'm trying to hide,'' Hiei said with a stressed out look on his face and carried on looking around, then recognizing someone and ducking underneath the table into Ayame's legs.

''Hey get out of there you pervert!'' Ayame said in a freaked out voice.

''Hn.'' Hiei replied.

''Whats he doing down there Aya?'' Miirei said winking.

''Hiding from someone i think, and if you're implying anything i'm gonna kill you'' Ayame said with one of those vains on her head.

''Well i'm implying something, yet i don't feel dead nor pain,''

''Well as soon as this per-oh god here comes miss prep'' Ayame said with a growl pinning her ears down on her head.

''Great, i think this time one of us might have to knock her out, shes really pushing her luck''

''Yes...'' Ayame started but couldn't finish because she was inturupted by Kelsie.

''Like hi everyone'' Kelsie said flicking her hair expecting a reply from everyone, after the blatant ingoral she continued. ''Like has anyone seen Hiei-chan?''

''Yes hes undOOOF'' Ayame started before getting hit by Hiei ''i mean no, hes not here.''

''Oh and like whos under the table?'' Kelsie said bending down so anyone that was behind her could see up her super short pink ''belt'' other wise known as a skirt. ''Oh like Hiei! what are you like doing under there?'' Kelsie asked not getting a reply so she then started to crawl under and pull Hiei by his legs which made him hold onto the nearest thing which unfortunetly was Ayame's legs.

''Come..On...Out....Hiei'' Kelsie said straining to pull him out.

''Get the hell off of my legs, and you get the hell out from under the table,'' Ayame shouted at the both of them.

''Like Ayame why don't you like let go of my Hiei and then we can like get out from under the table,''

''I'm not holding onto him, and why don't you learn to talk like a proper person? your likes,so's, and totally's are giving me a freaking headache'' Ayame said with those anger vains popping out all over her head, she then jumped off of the bench seat pulling Hiei out from under the table and Kelsie under the table, the bell then rang before anyone could do or say anything, Ayame quickly kicked Hiei off of her legs and followed Miirei to art''

The two art lessons passed very quickly mainly because Kelsie wasn't in them so Miirei and Ayame went out and waited on the playgroung for kelsie, Ayame sitting in the tree and Miirei sitting down on the grass leaning against the tree just conversing through the telepathic link their minds had somehow made after being together for all these years.

''So, you like waited for me, i thought you two chickens might like run away,'' Kelsie said inturupting Ayame and Miirei's conversation.''Oh so like Ayame didn't show up just like i thought'' Kelsie said then clicked her fingers sending 4 jocks out of her group of cronies after Miirei who was still sitting on the ground smirking, when they came too close Ayame jumped out of the tree kicking the four boys over onto their backs and landing feet first on the two boys in the middle

''You were saying?''

''Yeah, its just like you to like cause a sneak attack to like try and flaw my perfect plan.'' Kelsie said.

''Well unlike you i don't need to spend two hours busting my brain thinking up a crappy plan. I'm just naturally better then you'' Ayame retorted still standing on the two boys who were now trying to push her off while the others had run back to the cronie squad.

''Like what are you doing? go and beat them up'' Kelsie shouted at the cronies, Ayame stepped backwards off the other two and kicked them into kelsie knocking her over, Ayame then turned to Miirei.

''Do you want to do anything more to them? or can we go home?''

''Lets go home,'' Miirei replied '' They're not worth it.''

Ayame and Miirei walked out of the schoolyard with Kelsie and her cronies shouting after them.

''I really don't feel good today, can i crash with you tonight?'' The two toned girl said.

''I noticed you weren't upto it today, usually you would of played around with kelsie and her minions a bit more. Sure you can crash at my place but you gotta do me one favour,''

''Depends on what the favour is.''

''You have to sleep with my landlord so i don't have to pay him rent.''

''Huh? wha?'' Ayame said surprised then calmed down, ''What do you mean landlord? you live in the middle of the woods.''

''Yup with your pack, and Tezuka,''

''Don't be stupid, anyway he is married to Galatea''

''Yeah i'm only messing with you, so whats going on between you and Hiei?''

''What d'you mean?''

''You know''

''What so you think that i automaticly get a crush or fall in love with a boy who crawls around under the table while clinging to my legs?''

''Maaaaaybe''

''Well anyway whats going on between you and Shuichi?''

''Nothing, the only reason i hugged him was to piss Kelsie off and anyway hes too polite and bishie looking for me you can have him, i wouldn't mind having Hiei though,''

''Heh just keep him away from me and i'll be happy,''

''Mhm,''

''Don't mhm me, i know something wrong and or pervertive is going through your head'' Ayame said before turning around and growling, her eyes looking reflective in the dark '' Why are you following us?''

''We need to take you to Koema'' Yusuke replied

''Oh yeah were really going to just walk upto you willingly'' Miirei replied bearing her fangs.

''Well if not we'll make you'' Yusuke declared.

Miirei, if we escape lets meet back at the forest where Tezukas pack is Ayame said telepathicly

Sure, but for now lets split up

Ayame blurred onto the rooftops while Miirei dashed into the forest

''Kurama and me will go after Miirei in the forest and you two go after Ayame, Botan should appear if you catch her,'' Yusuke ordered but Hiei had allready gone, Kuwabara ran after Hiei and Ayame and Kurama and Yusuke ran after Miirei.

As Ayame was blurring along the rooftops she could feel Hiei's spirit energy (can't remember the word>.<) behind her closing in and Kuwabara was very far back running along the ground, she quickly jumped into someones open window and out through a closed window smashing it with Hiei still behind her. She stopped and turned around ready to take on Hiei but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, suddenly she felt his spirit energy behind her and quickly dropped down onto the ground and brought her foot around so to trip him over but he quickly jumped into the air and disapeaed again and was about to bring the hilt of his katana down onto her head but she caught it with her hands and started to force it upwards while Hiei was pushing it downwards. Out of nowhere Kuwabara slashed at Ayame with his spirit sword creating a slash down her back, Ayame winced slightly then jumped into the sky and landed on a lamp post to catch her breath slightly, She then jumped off of the post and kicked Kuwabara into a shop window making the burgular alarm go off and startling Ayame giving Hiei enough time to bring the hilt of his katana down onto the back of her head knocking her out, Hiei then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder then walked over to Kuwabara and started to kick him to try and wake him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miirei ran through the forest that she knew like the back of her hand with Shuichi and Yusuke on her tail. While she was running she remembered Yusuke refering to Shuichi as Kurama, could he be the great and feared theif Yoko Kurama? nah its probably just a coincidence, suddenly the roots from a tree grabbed her foot tripping her over.

''What the hell?'' The pink haired girl shouted before slashing at the roots with her claws and getting back up and running, after a while of running she got to a clearing and stopped to take a breath she could smell the Urameshi kid and the fox but they wern't too close yet she then started to walk till some bamboo wrapped themselves around her body and arms making her fall to the ground, she started to chew through the bits of bamboo when Shuichi and Yusuke appeared seemingly out of breath from running. Miirei pretended to unconcious and let her breathing drop,Yusuke and Shuichi walked over to her and Shuichi put his hand next to her to pick her up,but Miirei quickly clamped down onto his hand with her fangs, feeling kind of sorry for him but then remebered he was trying to capture her and Ayame and held on tighter making Shuichi wince and bite down onto his lip he then pulled a seed out of is pocket and put it in her mouth making her feel dizzy and loosen up on his hand after another minute she was completely unconscious, Yusuke then flung her over his shoulder and called Botan on his comunicator.
Converting /tmp/phpWozeXk to /dev/stdout