Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ bread? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ash: 41 people have visited this fanfic and only one person had reviewed twice.

Alex: Is it so hard to just encourage us by saying somthing like, the fanfic is good, or i think Hiei is out of chracter?

Ash: Well we're finally getting somewhere in the story.

Alex: *prods Kurama* Say it. *puppy dog eyes*

Kurama: Fine *pats Alex on the head* This chapter is also dedicated to inuyasha-lovers. Ayame and Alex only own any unrecognizeable characters, the plot, and their opinions.

Alex: *smiles then glomps Kurama*

Ash: Down girl, get a closet if ya' wanna' do that stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A yame awoke in a pitch black room, not recognizing where she was she quickly tryed to jump up but found she was tied down. She calmed herself down and concentrated on her surroundings, she was bound to a bed with leather straps, the only light in the room was coming in through the bits that the curtains failed to cover, the room had no objects or personal accesories in to tell whos it was, but the scent gave it away, there were many scents but the main one was Hiei's, Ayame growled remembering how the four of them attacked her and Miirei, her mind quickly went to Miirei, where was she? how was she? did she escape? was she caught? these thoughts ran through the two toned girls head till she heard footsteps coming closer to the door, she quickly started to chew at the leather straps that were binding her arms and feet to the bed.

When the four boys walked in, they turned on the light making Ayame hiss they saw she was bound to the bed chewing at her straps like an angry animal.

''Was it necessary to bind her to the bed Hiei?'' Shuichi asked.

''Hn,'' Was the monotone reply the red head got.

''Wheres Miirei?,'' Ayame asked in a deathly quiet voice giving up on the leather straps.

''Shes sleeping, but should be awake in a couple of hours,'' Shuichi replyed

''Untie me,'' Ayame deamanded.

''Only if you promise to not try to hurt any of us, and not try to escape,'' Shuichi said.

''No deal,'' Ayame said then blue flames engulphed her and when the flames had died a black cat with silver tipped ears, the left had four silver hoops hanging from it ,two tails that were also silver tipped, and had a silver crescent on her but/side upper leg(like on a my little pony),and two cuffs were on her front legs, they both shrunk with Ayame's body, stood there.

''Awww look at the cute little cat,'' Kuwabara shouted making Ayame growl at him, she then jumped off the bed and bounced herself off of Kuwabaras head towards the open door untill Hiei appeared infront of her and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck dangling her in the air. Suddenly a blue blur leapt at Hiei knocking him into the far wall making him drop Ayame, when everyone had finished looking at where Hiei was they turned to the door to see Miirei whom was now holding the cat version of Ayame.

''How did you get out?'' Shuichi asked unbelieving

''Simple, i'm not your everyday weak demon,'' Miirei said then threw Ayame into the air, in mid-air blue fire engulphed Ayame's cat form and when the fire had died Ayame was standing next to Miirei in her Human-ish form.

''We need to take you to Koenma,''

''Fine whatever,'' Ayame said putting her hands into her pockets, everyone looked at her disbelievingly then Yusuke pulled out his comunicater getting a couple of chuckles from Miirei called Botan whom appeared only 5 seconds after.

''Hi Yusuke,'' The perky blue haired girl cried.

''Koenma ready to see these two?'' Yusuke replied.

''Sure,'' The bluenette that was floating on an oar said before opening a blue swirly portal and floating in, Yusuke followed in after her and then Kuwabara.

''No way am i getting in that,'' Ayame said pointing at the portal. ''How do i know where it gos? or whats on the the other side?''

''Theres nothing wrong with it, its just a portal that will transport you to Koenma's,'' Shuichi comforted.

''I don't care, i'm not getting in and thats final. Can't we just Waaaaa'' Ayame started before getting picked up by Hiei and thrown over his shoulder, he then jumped straight into the portal with Miirei and Shuichi following.

''When they got through the portal they were confronted by two large stone doors that slid open automaticly producing a very long corridor.

''You can put me down now,'' Ayame said to Hiei angrily.

''Yes, put her down so she can walk next to me,'' Kuwabara said.

''On second thoughts i'll stay up here,'' Ayame said quickly making everyone laugh, Hiei smirk and Kuwabara scowl.

They finally came to another set of large doors, Botan went and spoke into a little box on the door making them open, inside the doors loads of ogres were rushing aroung with bits of paper and shouting things, a couple of the ogres cowered and some ran away when they saw the group. They then walked through the mass of ogres till they got to yet another door.

''How many doors has this baka place got?'' Ayame whined while shifting uncomfortably on Hiei's shoulder, ''Y'know Hiei your too boney.

''You can talk, i've had tubs of sweet snow that were heavier then you,'' Hiei replied in a monotone voice making the YuYu gang stare at him because he said more then two words to someone.

''Well excuse me for being thin''

''Thin? anoxexic is more like it, i bet if we pulled up your top we'd be able to see your rib cage,''

''And if you ever dared to pull up my top i can garantee you'd be unconscious,''

''Hn,''

''Theres the Hiei we all know and love, you were starting to worry me there,'' Shuichi said with mirth in his voice just getting an indignified Hn from Hiei.

The two giant pink doors slid open automaticly and the gang walked into the office looking place, Hiei threw Ayame onto a couch that was in front of the large desk and took his normal place leaning against the wall at the back, Miirei took a seat on the couch that Ayame was on, Kurama sat down on a seat that was near the back, and Yusuke and Kuwabara sat on another couch that was at the side of the room.

The big red chair then turned around revealing a baby that was like 10 times smaller then the chair.

''I am lord Koenma,'' The baby said in a very childish voice making Ayame and Miirei do an anime fall out of there seats, they then gathered themselves up and sat back on the sofa Ayame sat stretched out with her hands behind her head and her eyes closed, and Miirei sat with her legs folded leaning her back on Ayame's side.

''Tell me your full names'' Koenma ordered,''

''Ayame Rath Honoo''

''Miirei Ruin Higure'' They both replied making Koenma,Shuichi, and Hiei stare at them.

''Are you the merciless theives that go by the name Rath and Ruin?'' Koenma asked still staring at them

''Yeah'' Miirei replyed,

''I guess we are,'' Ayame replyed.

''OGRE!!!!,'' Koenma shouted making Ayame and Miirei wince, An ogre suddenly rushed in,

''Yes Ko..Koenma-sama,'' the ogre said.

''Bring me the files for Ayame Rath Honoo and Miirei Ruin Higure,'' Koenma ordered, the ogre quickly rushed out and returned less then a minute later with two files he put them on Koenma's desk then rushed off quickly, closing the doors behind him.

Koenma picked up the files and looked through them.

''Ayame's father was killed when she was very young, she was then watched over by a friend who is still unknown untill he left her by herself, she travelled through the Makai untill she was captured by some bounty hunters who beat her and taught her how to fight and use her powers, soon they became to fear her after she killed some of the bounty hunters so they abandoned her she then wandered through the Makai fending for herself and killing any other demons that approached her untill she met up with Miirei Higure, they both became theives and got the nicknames Rath and Ruin that soon became a part of their real names, when the bounty on their head got too big they both escaped into the Nigenkai. From there Ayame caused havok in different schools then transfered when anyone found out too much or when they got kicked out. Ayame wanted to find out about her human mother so she sought her out and found she had a partner, Ayame started to live with them because they seemed like a nice family, like one she never had, but after one day of playing happy familys Her mums partner started to beat her mom again, after a week of that Ayame's mother abandoned Ayame leaving her with her new step dad, whom got drunk and beat her everynight. Ayame is one of the proud Ayashitens.

''Whats a Ayashiten?'' Kuwabara asked stupidly.

''An Ayashiten is a demonic creature from the Makai that resembles a human cat but with the exceptions of having two tails instead of the normal one, and theres a little mark on their forehead which allows them to comunicate telepathicly with other creatures, they can also change into large tiger like creature which is their beast form. They usually go around in packs of about twenty or more and have an imunity to fire,''explained Shuichi who was the only that could be bothered.

''But usually two tails that also have a human form are either royalty, or a packs leader.'' Kurama added as an after thought.

''So you're telling me that Ayame controls a pack of two tails?'' Yusuke asked unbelieving.

''No. i passed the honor onto a male called Tezuka, they moved to the Nigenkai when me and Miirei did but will probably be looking for us now because we havn't been to see them, Miirei got made a member of the pack a while ago and even went out with...'' Ayame said before Miirei clamped her hand over Ayame's mouth.

''Shutup, that was because of certain complications, if you ever bring that up again i'll be forced to bring up you know who,''

''Fine fine, just forget i said anything,''

''Anyway, Koenma inturupted ''The first part of Ayame's life is unknown, she got amnesia and the files have been tampered with so we're not too sure about her first years, Miirei was sold by her mother to a market place for slaves then sold to a demon who beat her daily and made her clean his house and other chores, when she got older and her body developed he tryed to rape her but she had been training daily in the forest and she killed him and escaped, she made her way in the Makai by herself for awhile untill she met and partnered up with Ayame. Thankfully Miirei calmed Ayame down, so Ayame stopped detroying whole towns.After a while they got a bounty on their head and nearly the whole of Makai was after them so they escaped to the Ningenkai, she stayed with Ayame while Ayame sought out her mother, when Ayame went to live in the house with her mother Miirei found a small cottage type place in a forest where she decided to live with Ayame's pack.

''Well you two have 3 choices seeing as how many crimes you have comitted,'' Koenma started ''You can either spend the rest of your long life rotting in spirit prison, get executed, or join team Urameshi, What do you pick?''

''I pick execution'' Ayame declared not even bothering to open her eyes.

''As do i,'' Miirei declared.Koenma started sorting through some papers and started to read from one in his hand.

''Well my executioners are on strike so you will have to spend about three months in prison before you get executed, do you want to go through with that?''

'' Hell no, the reason i picked execution was because its quick, i'd rather do anything then get stuck in a freaking cell for 3 months,'' Ayame said angrily, sitting up properlly on the couch.

''I'll join team Urameshi,'' Miirei said still leaning on Ayame's side.

''Good, well when my executioners come back i'll inform you two and if you still feel like it you can be executed, you will be living in a big house with the rest of the Urameshi team in the Ningenkai and i will summon you when any missions come up'' Koenma said then opened a portal, ''I'm expecting you all to be at school tommorow ontime, any questions?''

''I have one'' Miirei said raising her hand then putting it back down, ''If i go through that portal with a fly or something like that, get its molocules mixed up with my molocules ending up with my head on the flys body and the flys head on my body which will go on a rampage and try to kill my friends?'' Miirei asked while the rest of the room just stared at her like O.o with their mouths open.

''Okay, i think someones been watching the t.v a bit too much,'' Ayame said before pulling Miirei off the couch and into the portal with the others apart from Botan and Koenma following.

They appeared in a large living room type place, it had a t.v, DVD player,gamecube,Ps2 near the front of the room then there was a red sofa with a amtching red love seat and reclinable chair, the walls were a cozy red colour and the carpet was orange with a large red mat in the middle of the room that had strange black aztec looking signs on it, the kitchen was attatched by a large doorframe type thing it had all of your kitchen needs and a large dining table was also in there.

''So where's my room?'' Miirei asked looking aorund.

''I'll show you both your rooms, follow me,'' Shuichi said walking up the stairs and along a corridor till he got to two doors.''Miirei this will be your roome and Ayame yours will be this room on the right of Miirei's, Hiei's is on the right of Ayame's, mine is opposite Miirei's Kuwabara's is opposite Ayame's'' Kurama informed making Ayame shudder. ''And Yusuke's is oposite Hiei's. there are separate bathrooms in each room and another one downstairs if it becomes blocked or the hot water runs out, i'm going downstairs to start the dinner, all your belongings have allready been delivered by botan, just ask me if you need anything,'' Shuichi said walking down the stairs.

''Lets see what your room looks like first,'' Ayame said opening Miirei's door.

The walls were an icy blue with silver and dark blue snowflakes going around the middle of the room, the curtains were icy blue with silver snowflakes just like the cover on the canopy bed, the carpet was silver making the room look magical, and there was a refreashing smell of pepermint lingering in the room.

''Woah, i hope my room suits me aswell as yours suits you,'' Ayame said while walking out of the room and to her own with Miirei behind her, Ayame opeened her door then screamed extremely loudly making Hiei who was in his room run out and the other three that were downstairs run up.

''Whats...the ..matter?'' Shuichi asked panting.

''What the hell happened to this room? it looks like a bunch of carebears have vomited all over the walls,'' Ayame said looking disbelievingly at the pink walls.

''Well you see Botan was the person who last had this room untill she moved into a different house with Keiko,'' Shuichi explained after regaining his breath.

''Great i had to get stuck with the room that that bubbly bluenette had, so whos Yukina?'' Ayame asked

''She's Kuwabara's girlfriend'' Shuichi explained making Kuwabara blush and Hiei glare at Kuwabara then storm into his room slamming the door behind him jeeze whats his problem? Ayame thought.

''Well can you get Koenma to get me some paint?'' Ayame asked, Kuwabara and Yusuke returning to the t.v downstairs.

''Um sure, what colours would you like?''Shuichi replied.

''Black and silver please and a black carpet to fit this room,''

''Would you like some help with painting?''

''Nah, i don't want to be more of a bother then i allready am, so i'll do it myself,''

''Okay well i'll go get the stuff,'' Shuichi said before leaving, Ayame quickly whipped the baby blue covers off the bed and the curtains that were draping of the canopy bed and threw them out the window.She then started to pull the blue carpet with pink swirlys up, Ayame extended her retractable claws and cut parts of the carpet off and put them in a pile by the corner, Shuichi then appeared from a portal with some tins of paint and a roll of black carpet.

''Oh thanks Shuichi, i can handle it from here,'' Ayame said taking the roll of carpet onto her shoulder with one hand and the three paint tins in the other hand, she then put the carpet and the tins in a corner of her room, Shuichi watched her for a moment then left to do his cooking, Ayame quickly looked through her bags and pulled out a baggy long sleeved black top and a pair of purple shorts, she walked into her bathroom and took her clothes including her socks off(she kept her underwear on)then put on the purple shorts which fit her just right and then put on the baggy top which came down to her knees so she pulled it up a tied a knot in the side just at the top of the shorts.

Ayame put her previously worn clothes in the washing basket in the bathroom then exited the washroom and started to pick up the bits of pink carpet and throw them out the window, the catgirl then picked the roll of black carpet up out of the corner and layed it down on one half of the room slicing off the excess with her claws, she then moved the canopy bed onto the freshly lain carpet and pulled the carpet over the rest of the bare floor cutting the excess off and throwing it out the window.

She then opened the tin of silver paint and stood it on a spare towel then started to paint the skirting board when Shuichi shouted dinner from the bottom of the stairs, as soon as Shuichi had finished the word Yusuke and Kuwabara or what rightly sounded like a stampede, rushed out of their rooms and down the stairs followed by Miirei opening her door and walking to the end of the hallway civily then jumping down all the stairs and Hiei opening and closing his door then blurring soundlessly down the stairs.

I'll just skip dinner tonight, I need to finish painting my room anyway Ayame thought to herself and carried on painting the skirting board.

Ayame had finished the skirting board and was trying to reach the alcove with the silver paint when Shuichi knocked on her allready open door.

''Come in,'' Ayame said then stood up from where she was sitting at the windowsill.

''You should join us at the dinner table before Yusuke and Kuwabara inhale all the food,'' The red head said with mirth in his voice.

''I'll skip tonight, i need to finish this,'' Ayame said motioning to the room.

''But you won't have enough strength to continue if you dont eat anything, and i'm not going to stop bugging you untill you come down''

''If i had a mother, i'm sure she'd act like you, fine i'll come down let me just wash my hands,''

''Good i'll meet you downstairs,''

Ayame went into her bathroon then washed her hands and face and started down the stairs, when she got to the dining area she took a seat inbetween Shuichi and Yusuke, so the seating plan went: Shuichi at the head of the table, then Ayame and Yusuke at the side and Hiei at the bottom of the table and on the other side of the table opposite Ayame was Miirei and opposite Yusuke was Kuwabara.

Ayame's P.O.V:

I looked around the table studying everyone, there was a bowl of ramen before everyone and a large plate with riceballs on in the middle, Yusuke and Kuwabara were just stuffing the food in there mouth only stopping when they choked then quickly carried on with their food,Shuichi was eating civily with his chopsticks, Miirei had started to eat with her mouth like she would when we were in the wild, but after getting a strange look from Shuichi she picked up her chopsticks and is now fumbling with them trying to pick up her ramen with them but failing miserably, shuichi then laughs at her making her blush, i thought she was going to go after Hiei, but now i see she like Shuichi, its probably because of his hair, she's always had a thing for red heads except that time she went out with Sasuke that silver haired thief, i then look over to Hiei, hes waiting until he thinks noones looking then quickly taking nearly invisible mouthfulls,the only real proof thats he's actually eating is the contents of his bowl is slowly dissapearing, he then looks up from his bowl and glares at me so i glare back, we don't break the glare untill Shuichi speaks up.

Normal P.O.V:

''Aren't you going to eat anything Ayame?''

''Uh umm i'm not really hungry,''

''Oh yeah, like thats true, how can you not be hungry when you havn,'' Miirei started before Ayame jumped over the table knocking Miirei out of her chair, Ayame then landed on her hands and feet her back perfectly rounded like a cats with no sign of pain from the position she was in, Ayame then leapt over to Miirei grabbed her by the mouth and ran out of the dining area and out of the front door so noone could hear them speak then let go of Miirei's mouth.

''What the hell was that for?,'' Miirei nearly screamed.

''I don't want you bringing up my being starved because i don't trust them, they'll just pity me,''

''Well i understand that, but why weren't you eating?''

''Well the last time i snuk into a ningen's house i found some soft white stuff in the kitchen, its in Shuichi's kitchen aswell,'' Ayame said while Miirei just looked at her clulessly. ''Okay wait here i'll go get it,'' Ayame then ran back into the house grabbed the soft white substance and ran back out then handed it to Miirei.

''Y'mean bread?'' Miirei said looking at the loaf of bread that was handed to her.

''If thats what its called then yes. Anyway i had some of that then the next morning because my stomach wasn't used to food i has to puke up the contents of my stomach into the toilet which was quite painfull,''

''So what do you plan on doing? never eating again? sooner or later you're going to have to eat and its better to start sooner then later, at the moment you look extremely thin, frail, and pale, I bet you wouldn't even be able to take on weak demons from the Makai in this state.

''Fine i'll eat the food but if i feel like puking i'm gonna come and do it in your room,''

''You should do it in the spikey dudes room, that'd be class,''

''Yeah it'd be funny, but he'd probably decapitate me,''

''Ahwell, atleast you'd be dieing for a good cause,'' Miirei said walking back into the house with the bread in her hand and Ayame following behind her.

the guys P.O.V:

Ayame jumped over the table missing the food and tackled Miirei to the floor, Ayame then grabbed Miirei by her mouth and ran out of the house.

What the hell was that all about?'' Yusuke asked, too shocked to carry on with his food.

''I'm not quite sure,'' Kurama answered still looking at where the girls left through.

''They're both crazy,'' Kuwabara said then wen't back to eating his food.

''I agree with you there Kuwabara,'' Yusuke said then went back to eating his food. Shuichi/Kurama and Hiei looked at where Ayame dragged Miirei then went back to eating aswell.

Ayame suddenly ran into the kitchen where the dining table was ignoring the guys and looking around for something, she then picked up the loaf of bread and ran back outside.

''Okay, why did Ayame just run outside with the bread?'' Yusuke asked with a confused expression on his face.

''Maybe they're having a picnic?'' Kurama said.

''Woah, that sounds interesting, i'm going to watch,'' Kuwabara said in a disturbing pervertive voice, Yusuke then picked up a spare plate and threw it at Kuwabara knocking him out.

Miirei then walked back into the kitchen with the bread in her hand and Ayame behind her, Miirei put the bread back on the worktop in the kitchen then walked back over to her chair picked it up and sat in it, Ayame looked at Kuwabara knocked out on the floor then decided not to ask and sat in her seat.




Converting /tmp/phpT0OoZU to /dev/stdout