Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ The full moon and an earless, tail-less Ayame. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
When Ayame awoke she was extremely hot because her blankets were wrapped around her so tight, being a fire demon she never needs heavy clothing.

'Wait a second, my pillows don't raise up and down, that means i'm on someone.'

Ayame turned around and came face to face with Hieis face, his arm was wraped protectively around her waist, 'she had been sleeping on his chest, his strong warm chest, No no no bad thoughts'

She tried to get out of his grasp but his grip was too strong, the sun was coming in through the parts of the windowsill that the curtains failed to cover, that meant people would wake up soon and find both of them in bed like that, Ayame started to struggle but only lightly, she was scared of what the kajihenge would do if he woke up, suddenly Hiei stirred then opened his crimson eyes looking straight into Ayame's mismatched orbs.

Ayame screamed not too loudly and pushed him out of the bed, he then jumped up and glared at her.

''What was that for onna?''

''You were touching me, i don't like to be touched'' Ayame said then jumped out of bed and stretching, Hiei just watched her for a moment wondering if bending over backwards like that hurt.

''Woot! it's morning which means i can go back to my nice bed and you can put your clothes on,'' Ayame said rejoycing, she then walked over to the door.

''Onna where are your tails and ears?''

''Oh shit,'' The girl said then ran to Hiei's window and opened it then looked into the sky, even though it was perfectly bright sure enough there it was, there was a full moon up in the sky, it looked like a grey crater against the blue of the sky.

''So?'' Hiei said.

''Its nothing,'' Ayame said ashamed then continued to walk out of his room and into her own, she got straight under the covers then curled up and dropped in a restless sleep.

Dream:

A young girl was running across the snow, the loud pounding footsterps slowly gaining on her, too scared to turn around and too tired to think she carried on running, Her body weak from lack of nutrition that day and for running around in the forest for longer then she usually did, just gave up, she then started to drop to the cold snow covered floor, everything going in slow motion, the girl just thinking of how helpless she was and how her father died, she was just about to hit the floor then her pursuer would catch her and it would all be over, She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and grab her before she hit the ground, she cowered and rolled into a ball in the persons arms wondering what they were going to do with her, it shocked her when she heard a familier voice comfort her.

''It's okay,'' The voice said then held the small girl closer to his chest, the small two toned girl un curled but made sure to keep a tight hold on her panda toy, she opened her mismatched eyes to see they were blurring through trees, just before she passed out the scent of what her mind described as autumn and cinnamon entering her nostrils and then blackness.

(END)

Ayame woke up with beads of sweat dripping off her body and her breathing ragged, she got out of the bed but dropped to the floor from dizzyness she just sat on layed on the floor holding her head for a few minutes, ahe then used the bed to pull herself up, the floor spinning around her. Hiei then walked into her room without knocking, after seeing her about to fall over he blurred over to her and supported her, she instantly pulled away from him and fell to the floor.

''Whats wrong onna?'' Hiei asked not letting any emotion get into his voice.

''Nothing,'' She snapped making Hiei realize her teeth were no longer sharp but perfectly straight like a ningens, she then flopped face first onto her bed.

''Here,'' Hiei said holding out the wrist cuffs she had left in his room, she stood back up and took them, her dizzyness gone.

''Just go,'' The twotoned girl said angrily then slammed the door after he left, she stalked into her bathroom and after locking the door, she threw her clothes off and took a cold shower, she then got dried and changed into a tight black top with a silver dagger that had blood coming off the end and a pair of baggy black jeans which were held up by a belt with a dagger in the sheath.

She started down the stairs and sat at the dining table and started banging her head against the table untill Shuichi walked over.

Whats the matter Ayame?'' He asked then gasped when she looked up at him ''Wheres your ears? and tails? and your pupils aren't slits anymore, Ayame was about to answer but Yusuke who was sitting at the table next to kuwabara spoke up.

''Y'know i once read this manga, i only got it because it had some naked girls on the front and was quite cheap,''

''Was there a point in this story?'' Shuichi asked.

''Oh yeah, anyway i was about these people that were born with cat ears and as soon as they had sex and lost their virginity the cat ears dropped off, maybe Ayame's like that and last night her and Hiei got upto no good, i did hear some screams coming from their room,''

''don't be such a retard,'' Ayame said angrily ''If i were to have sex it wouldn't be with him, the only reason you heard me yelling at him was because he was pulling me by my legs to get me out of his bed, he nearly stretched me, damn baka. Anyway the reason i don't have any of my cat features at the moment is because todays the full moon and for a whole 24 hours i lose all my demon powers and become a weak pathetic ningen, but i swear if any of you piss me off, i'll burn you alive whilst your sleeping, when i regain my demon powers.''

Everyone in the room just stared at her with anime chibi eyes until Miirei walked in.

''Hey everyone what going, oh no is it a full moon already?'' Miirei said looking at Ayame and seeing her ears were gone and everyone was crowded around her except Hiei who was on the windowsil pretending not to be interested.

''Yes,'' Ayame groaned

Koenma then suddenly appeared in the kitchen in his teenage form.

''Woah Koenma is that you?'' Miirei asked being able to smell his scent.

''Yes, i have some important news for you, your school has set a new school uniform policy,'' The teenager Koenma said then summoned 7 packages, ''So i thought i'd deliver them to you,'' Koenma handed out a package to each of the team all the boxes had they're names on ''oh and girls with long hair must wear it out with a middle parting,'' Koenma said to Ayame seeing as the only other girl was Miirei and her hair wasn't long.

''What about Shuichi?'' Ayame moaned now sitting on the back of the couch eating an apple,''

''He's not a boy,'' Koenma said then jumped into a portal

Ayame being extremely curious opned her package from her sear on the back of the sofa and found a black pleated skirt, a white button up shirt with a blue tie, a pair of white legwarmers, and a pair of black, healed school shoes.

''No way am i wearing these,'' Ayame said holding the uniform out at arms length, ''It's like those uniforms from old mens perverted fantasys.''

''I think they're cute,'' Miirei said looking at the uniform.

''Youkai are not meant to be cute, this is sexist and bi-ist and facist and racist and discrimitve,'' Ayame shouted.

Do you even know what half of those words mean? Hiei asked Ayame telepathicly.

No. Ayame said inocently But thats not the point

''This has to be the worst day of my life, first i lose my power then i have to wear a skirt,'' Ayame ranted while stomping up the stairs with her uniform, Miirei following after her shaking her head.

Ayame put the uniform on and looked at herself in the mirror on the back of her wardrobe door, the black skirt came up past her knees, and the long sleeved top came just below the skirt started,she then brushed her hair out into a side split but keepng the front bits and the fringe as it usually was, she quickly got a pair of chopsticks and wound the back of her hair really fast into a bun and grabbed her black trench coat that went nearly down to the ground then put it on and buttoned it up.

When she got downstairs Miirei was allready down there prancing about in her new uniform.

''You forgot your collar,'' Ayame pointed out to The wolf then leaned on the wall.

''Oh yeah, hey Ayame let me see what you look like in your uniform, i've never seen you in a skirt before.''

''No.'

''Fine, but you'll have to take it off when you get to school Miirei said with a grin then ran upstairs to get her collar, She then came back downstairs and sat on the couch, after a couple more minutes the boys came down the stairs wearing their uniform which were black trowsers and a black school jacket over the top (like Ayumu Narumi's uniform from spiral) Hiei was wearing his with the jacket undone and a black t-shirt underneath, Shuichi was wearing his with the jacket done up properly, Yusuke was wearing his with the top clasps undone and Kuwabara was wearing his open with a white t-shirt underneath, They all had the same black sneakers on.

Yusuke looked at Ayame but saw the bad mood she was in and knew it was better not to ask.

They walked out the house as soon as the bus came and took a seat at the back, Ayame sat in the corner right at the back, Miirei had made Hiei sit next to Ayame, Shuichi then sat next to Hiei, then Miirei sat next to Shuichi so to keep an eye on Ayame, Kuwabara sat on the seat in front of Miirei and Yusuke sat in the seat next to Kuwabara. When Kelsie got on she sat in front of Hiei with her second in comand Emma.

When the bus started Kelsie turned around and moved a bit closer making him move further into Ayame.

''Hiei, you look like totally hot in your new uniform,'' Kelsie said in her preppy voice while moving her face closer to Hiei's and batting her eyelids, she then moved back to look at Miirei who was busy talking to Yusuke.

''Shuichi you like totally suit that uniform,''

''Uh, thankyou kelsie,'' Shuichi replied with a sweatdrop.

''So how do you like mine?

Kelsie's trying to seduce your boyfriend Ayame said to Miirei through their special link.

Huh? boyfriend? oh you mean Shuichi, hes not my boyfriend

Well you two are meant to be pretending your going out to save Shuichi, hurry up and say something to her i want to see Hiei squirm a bit more

Miirei laughed at what Ayame said then turned around over hearing Kelsie's question about how she looked.

''Yes Kelsie you look good,'' Miirei started.then just as the bottle blonde was about to open her mouth kelsie continued ''For someone whos been dragged through a hedge backwards.''

''Well i like look better then you,'' kelsie said anger in her voice.

''Uh huh is that why Shuichi and Hiei are scared of you?'' Kelsie just turned around and started to rant about Miirei to her cronies.

''Way to go Mii,'' Ayame said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, pissed of that she couldn't watch Hiei be uncomfortable.

''i guess i'm just too good.'' Mirei said rubbing her nose confidently.

''Dream on,'' Ayame replied and rolled her eyes.

When they got to school Ayame snuck off from the group to her locker, she took her trench coat of and put it in her locker then pulled the chopsticks out of her hair letting her purple hair fall just above the backs of hers knees, she then walked along the corridor avoiding as many people as she could untill she got to class, she opened the sliding door and walked into the room then breathed a sigh of relief that the gang wasn't there yet.

''There you are,'' Yusuke said from behind Ayame, the two toned girl quickly jumped then turned around.

''Where did you dissapear of to?'' Miirei asked.

''As ar away from you as i could,'' Ayame said monotonously.

''Awww Kawaii! you look so cute Ayame, like a doll, i never knew your figure was this good, when we get home i need to put some other dresses on you, oh i bet a cheongsam would look good on you.'' Miirei started before Ayame grabbed her pink haired friend by the mouth.

''You're not dressing me up, as soon as the sun rises i swear i will kill you,'' Ayame said then let go of her friends mouth and took her seat.

Ayame first put her legs up on the desk in the usual position she sat in, then remembered she was wearing a skirt and pulled her legs off the desk, she then turned the chair around and opened her legs to sit on the chair backwards but the skirt came up and started to show off her but, she then turned the chair around and sat on the chair normally then crossed her legs, the good thing about being small. Miirei just watched with amusement.

''You should wear colour more often,'' Yusuke said to Ayame from his seat.

''I do wear colours, black, red, silver, purple, dark blue, there all colours,'' Ayame said smirking.

''Yeah but they're all dark, evil colours,'' Yusuke retorted, by now there were four boys standing at Ayame's desk complimenting her.

''So? whats wrong with 'dark evil colours?'' Ayame said ignoring the boys.

''You have really perfect legs,'' One of the boys said just getting a dirty look from Ayame.

''Look just cause i have to wear ths stupid uniform dosn't mean that anything about my personality has changed, i will still kick your asses if you keep pissing me off,'' Ayame shouted getting annoyed, the boys quickly went and sat in their seats only turning around every couple of minutes to get looks at Ayame and Miirei.

The classes passed very slowly to Ayame, she felt like killing everyone in the room more and more with every passing second. Finally after what seemed like an eternity it was lunch time, the gang went up on to the feild where the tree that Ayame and Miirei usually spent there lunch.

Hiei jumped into the tree straight away, and Ayame sat on the ground leaning her back up against the tree trunk seeing as how she was wearing a skirt and her demon powers were gone.

''We're going to get lunch you two stay here and protect the tree,'' Miirei said to Ayame then walked off with the rest of the guys.

'Great, Miireis really pushing her luck, i should find a way to get back at her'. Ayame thought to herself and didn't notice the other guys approaching the tree. 'I know, Miirei can't hold alchohol when we go to the club on friday i'll get her drunk and get her to kiss Hiei then take some pictures.'

You better not be thinking of doing that onna Hiei said telepathicly,

Why Hiei, what ever would you be talking about? Ayame said with faux innocence.

''Hey babe,'' The jock of the school Takashi said knocking Ayame out of her conversation with Hiei, she scowled at them then stood up not liking the helpless feeling she had whilst sitting on the floor. ''What?'' Ayame said monotonously.

''How about we go out tonight,'' He said stepping away from his group and closer to Ayame.

''How about we not,''

''Aw but you look so cute,'' Takashi said cupping his hand under her chin, Ayame then shuddered and brought her fist up and punched him in the face sending him backwards into his gang who helped him up.

''Bitch,'' Takashi said then walked back over to Ayame with his gang this time, two of them held her arms against the tree while the other two watched. Takashi then put his hand on the tree next to Ayame's face, and put his other hand on her neck then started moving it slowly down her top over her yin yang pendant while moving his face closer to hers looking into her mismatched eyes, ''I always get what i want,'' He said untill Hiei dropped out of the tree next to Ayame and kicked Takashi in the chest sending him flying, then punching one of the boys that were holding onto Ayame's hands.

Ayame then kicked the other boy that was holding her hand in the low down place where it really hurts then doing a spin kick to Takashi's face who had just gotten back up, the other boys just dragged the now unconscious Takashi away.

Ayame then sat back down in her place under the tree and Hiei was back in the tree

''What the hell did you do that for?'' Ayame said angrily to the kajihenge in the tree.

You were losing shojo

No i wasn't, i was doing fine, i don't need your help

oh yes letting them rape you is doing fine

they weren't raping me

Then what were they doing? it looked like he had his hand down your top

''JUST SHUTUP!'' Ayame shouted at him then got up and left jumping over the school fence with a bit of trouble, when the rest of the gang got back with some food they noticed Ayame was missing.

''Wheres Ayame?'' Miirei asked Hiei who was still in the tree,but he just ignored her.

''Ayame got attacked by some boys then Hiei helped her she got angry and ran off,'' Karuma said hearing what had happened earlier receiving an unknown glare from Hiei.

''Well thats just great, Ayame had to run off on today of all days,'' Miirei said frustrated.

''Don't worry, Ayame will probably brood over it for a while then go home,''

''Yeah i suppose,'' Miirei said not believing it.

School had been over for hours, it was now dark and Ayame still hadn't come home.

''I'm really getting worried about her,'' Miirei said pacing up and down in the sittingroom then running to the window every couple of minutes.

''Stop pacing up and down, your gonna get stupid,'' Yusuke said from his seat on the sofa.

''Shutup don't tell me what to do,''

''Snapping at people helps,'' Hiei said from the windowsill.

''You shutup aswell, this is all your fault for pissing her off in the first place, she probably lying dead in a ditch or being feasted on by demons as we speak,''

''She'll be fine, she's lived in the makai for years, Hiei could you go find her please,'' Kurama said to the fire apparition.

''And why should i do that fox?''

''Because your the only one with a jagan eye and because your the one who made her run off.'' Kurama said.

''And what if i refuse?''

''Then no sweet snow,''

''Fine,'' Hiei said opening the window and jumping out into the trees.


Ayame had been wandering around on a beach like place for quite some time now, when she first left the school she had just wandered around and when it started to get dark she found herself in a forest, some large low class spider demons attacked her but she fortunetly had her daggers strapped onto the outside of her legs under her skirt, her uniform was ripped and covered in her own blood, demon blood, sweat, and mud, her long hair was for some unknown reason not too tangled but had demon blood and dirt in it, and had managed to lose a shoe by kicking and sticking her foot into one of the spiders.

She now walked along the shoreline her socks and shoe getting wet, she had no idea where she was, and didn't know what direction her temporary home was, She looked up at the cloudless sky and glared at the moon then continued to walk along the beach, keeping her guard up and daggers in her hand just in case anybody or things decide to attack her.

After another half hour of walking, Ayame came to a place on the beach that had a shop that had been closed for the night, she went over to the shop and forced open the locks that were holding those metal things in place, she then pulled the metal thing up then smashed the window on the front door and turned the latch opening the door.

She walked into the shop keeping her daggers in front of her just in case any one was there and searched around for a light switch, finding one she looked around then spotted all the food and dived on it, she started to eat it untill someone tapped her on her back.

Ayame quickly dropped what she was eating picked up her daggers and jumped to the side, then got in an attack position, when she realized it was only Hiei she sheathed her daggers then glared at him.

''The fox sent me to get you'' Hiei said looking her over.

''I don't need your help, i'll get home by myself,''

''I'm sure you will eventually, but the baka onna's going insane,''

''Tell her i'll be back as soon as the sun rises,''

''I'm not anybodys messenger boy,'' Hiei said then grapped her and slung her over his shoulder with her thrashing about.

''You smell,'' Hiei said whilst blurring through some trees.

''You would too if you had been wondering around all day getting attacked by ningens, Youkai, and inu's.'' Ayame replied with a grunt.


After a while they had arrived back at the house, Hiei walked through the front door then dropped Ayame on her but and went and sat on the windowsill with some sweet snow Shuichi had given him.

Ayame got up and glared at Hiei until Miirei glomped her back to the ground.

''Oh Ayame! i wassoworriedhowareyouareyouokaywherewereyouwhydidn'tyoucomeback,'' The pink girl said extremely fast then scrunched up her face and got off of Ayame ''Why do you smell so bad? and wheres your shoe?''

''I'm fine,i was on some beach somewhere,i was pissed off and then i got lost, i got in a fight with some spider demons, and as i was fighting with them i stuck my foot in one of them only to get my shoe pulled off and when i got it out of the bastards corpse i really didn't want in any more,'' Ayame said then stood up.

''How did you defeat them?'' Miirei asked.

''Just because all my youkai power has been sucked out of me by the bastard moon, dosn't meen i'm as weak as normal ningens, and beside i had my daggers with me,'' Ayame said unsheathing her daggers then replacing them in the sheaths on the outside of her thigh.

''I'm going to take a shower,'' Ayame said then started out of the sittingroom.

''Theres another uniform in your room,'' Shuichi said to her as she left the room.

''Damn, i thought i'd gotten rid of it,'' Ayame said then ran up the stairs.

After Ayame had taken a shower she dried herself and got changed into her pyjamas she went to the mirror to brush her hair, half way through brushing her hair she realized that the pink dye had washed out and was back to being dark blue, she quickly rushed downstairs into the sittingroom and hugged everyone,(yes including Hiei and Kuwabara) when she hugged Kuwabara, Kuwabara at first was shocked then pulled her closer to him holding onto her but, she then kicked him into the wall knocking him out.

''Whats all this about?'' Miirei asked

''My hair,'' Ayame said pointing to her head.''The pinks gone'' The twotoned girl cried happily making Miirei chuckle, Ayame then wandered into the kitchen and searched through the freezer, she took out some ice cream then put it in a bowl and the rest back into the freezer then went into the sittingroom. She took a seat inbetween Yusuke and Kuwabara who were on the sofa playing games on the T.V.

Ayame was just watching them until Hiei came up behind her and stole the bowl of ice cream from her,

''Hey,'' Ayame cried before jumping off the sofa and chasing after the spikey headed demon, she then got it back off of him then started to run away and eat it at the same time giving her a brain freeze, Hiei then caught up to her and stole the sweet snow then punched her in the arm and blurred away, Ayame then went and sat on the empty reclinable chair and held her head for a minute.

When she'd gotten over her brain freeze she got back up to get the sweet snow, but saw Hiei had eaten it, she then ran over to him and kicked him in the leg making him fall to the ground.

Ayame now sat in her room bandaging up the burn marks Hiei had given her on her arm.
''I have to be the most pathetic fire demon in history,'' Ayame moaned aloud to herself then flopped down backwards onto her bed.
You're right Hanyoushe heard Hiei's voice say in her head.
Shut up Aisuhana She then put her shields up and climbed into the silky black sheets on her bed and fell into for once a peacefull and comfortable, undisturbed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash: Hehehe, in case you didn't get it, Ayame insulted Hiei, by calling him and ice flower.
Alex: We've done two chapters in one day, woot. *passes around strawberry cheesecake, enough for the reviewers aswell* Anyway, Ash is about to put up some of her art-work. All of it belongs to her, i can't draw to save my life, even my stick figures look demented. My drawings are just plain scary.
Ash: I think they look funny.
Alex: Hey! you're meant to encourage me, not tell me how lame and demented my drawings look.
Ash: Don't put words into my mouth, and stop reforming peoples sentences in your head. It's weird and creepy.
Alex Muhahahahahaha *cough* *hack* eheheh ^^;
Converting /tmp/phpXvIXFy to /dev/stdout