Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ Bloodlust in the night ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ayame awoke after the sun poured into her room through her curtainless wondows, left that way to make it easier to get in and out of the window, she then rushed over to the mirror on the back of her wardrobe and looked at herself, Her ears and tails were back, so were her retractable claws and nice sharp fangs. She then leaned in to take a closer look at her mismatched eyes, the pupils were once again slits, Ayame did a happy dance then jumped into the shower after taking her clothes off.

When she'd finished in the shower and dried herself, she wrapped a towel around her self then went to her wardrobe to get something to wear, in her wardrobe was the horrible skirt and top she was forced to wear for school, getting an idea in her head she put on the skirt and top(after putting her underwear on obviously ¬¬) then ran out of her room she then stood outside Hiei's door, she could hear the shower going even from in her room with her great hearing.

She then opened the door and entered, luckily Hiei wasn't there and in the shower like she'd predicted. Ayame then pulled out his uniform from the wardrobe and quickly took her uniform off then swiftly put his on, leaving the top clasps open, she then replaced her uniform on the the hanger his was on, and closed the wardrobe door then ran down the stairs and into the kitchen narrowly avoiding Shuichi.

''Where did you get that from?'' Shuichi said being able to smell Hiei's scent on it.

''Um it was in my wardrobe so i put it on,'' Ayame said then grabbed some tuna salad out of the fridge and put on her black and white sneakers, then rushed out the door and jumped into a tree and blurred over to the forest near her step fathers place to see the pack.

As soon as she saw Tezuka(remember the leader of the pack) he started to growl.

''Sorry not now Tezuka, i have to go to school in a while, i just popped in to say hi and eat this tuna salad and hide from a certain fire youkai who's not going to be pleased when he found out i stole his uniform,'' Ayame said in plain two tail dialect then started to eat the salad.
''What that cute spikey haired boy?'' Galatea, Tezukas mate said in the same dialect. (everytime Ayame speaks to the two tails or vice versa it'll be in neko dialect, got it?)
''He's not cute okaa-san,'' Ayame said to the mature neko that had raised her when she was young, the neko just gave her a motherly look then let it drop.
Ayame was now sitting in class in Hiei's uniform in her usual sitting position at school which was her legs up on the desk with her leaning backwards in her chair with her hands behind her head and her eyes closed, she hoped Hiei wasn't too angry, scratch that, he was fuming,
Flashback:
Ayame was sitting in the woods not five minutes from when she left the house and was rolling around happilly with one of the cubs when.
''HANYOU!!!!!'' was heard all over the houses near where the big house they lived in was, the sound had travelled to her and the rest of the packs ears making them become alert.
End.
She was dead.
She sat at the table waiting for the lesson to start when Hiei blurred into the classroom and knocked her back off her chair and onto the floor, he then sat on top of her with his katana to her throat.
''Uh, Hi Hiei,'' Ayame said with a sweatdrop.
''Take my uniform off hanyou, you've probably contaminated it,''
''but then i'd be naked,''
''I don't care, just take it off,''
''No,'' Ayame said sternly then Hiei started to strangle her, Shuichi then ran over and tried pull him off.
''Woah she turning blue......now purple,'' Miirei said while watching Ayame's face in amazement.
''A.. lot...of...help...you...are,'' Ayame manged to strain out then kicked Hiei off of her who landed on his feet.
Ayame got into a fighting position and Hiei got into his with his katana at the ready with Kurama trying to stop them both, they both lunged at each other, everyone else in the class except for the Reikai tentai had rightly cowered in the furthest corner away from the two maniacs.
Ayame flipped backwards then rushed at Hiei again, who quickly dissapeared behind her and kicked her in the back, she then quickly brought her arm around and grabbed his foot then kicked him in the stomach still holding onto his foot, Hiei went back a bit but stopped before he reached the wall then looked down at his foot.
Ayame looked down at her hand, in it was Hiei's black and white school sneaker, she then looked up at him to see him growling then chucked the shoe at his head and ran towards the classroom door with Hiei right behind her, the door suddenly slid open making Ayame and Hiei pile into and knock over their home form teacher landing ontop of her, Hiei quickly jumped up and then so did Ayame, then then blurred into their seats.
''Ayame! Hiei!,'' The old woman screamed after she'd gotten up, ''You have earned your self a detention after school,'' She said and glared at them then turned to the board and started writing on it.
great just what i need Ayame thought sarcasticly while putting her legs up on the table, her hands behind her head and rocking back and forth thinking of a place to go on friday.
''Miss Honoo,'' Kugasaki sensai said knocking Ayame out of her thoughts and making the two toned girl just look at her,''Wheres your correct uniform?''
''It is the correct uniform, just a boys,'' Ayame replied.
''Well tommorow i want to see you in a girls uniform like the rest of the girls in the class,''
Ayame just glared at her and folded her arms across her chest mumbling many cusses in plain Makai dialect.(which unfortunetly i don't know)
After the lesson ended Ayame ran out the class and waited by a certain jocks locker, when she saw Takashi approaching with his gang she quickly blurred down the corridor,then when he was getting his things out of his locker and his gang were standing on either side of him Ayame blurred back and stopped right behind him, When Takashi felt her hot breath on the back of his neck he dropped the book he was holding and turned his head a bit to see a purple and dark blue head, he then whipped his head back around and closed his eyes tight.
''Hello Takashi,'' Ayame said in something just above a whisper then started running her claws along his skin,
''Hello Ayame,'' The jock stutered out then turned around.
''Yesterday i wasn't feeling to well and you attacked me forcing that spikey haired bastard to save me,'' Ayame said then looked up into his eyes with bloodlust, ''And that just pisses me off,''
''Well you see Ayame, that was all a joke we were playing, we wern't really gonna do anything it was just a...'' The jock stutered out very fast before getting cut off,''
''Urusai!,'' Ayame said in a half yell then grabbed him up by his neck and held him against the locker with her claws digging into his throat slitting his skin.
''I should kill you for the humiliation you caused me yesterday,'' Ayame said looking into his eyes,
He saw her usually narrowed pupils widen with excitement when she said the word kill, but after that they went back to being slits.
''But instead,i'm going to beat any bit of pride you have left into the ground after school, and leave you writhing in pain,'' Ayame then dropped him making him land on the floor and just stare up at her,'' meet me after school, if you prefer having your pride rather then a working body,'' She said while licking the blood seductively off her fingers then put her hands in her pockets and then turned around and walked a different way to class so she didn't have to deal with the Reikai Tentai that had been watching her the whole time.
When she got to science, lots of people were looking at her and muttering, Ayame didn't care, she prefered to be feared and have no friends then to be surrounded by friends and not be taken seriously.
The rest of the Reikai tentai came into the room minus Kurama and Kuwabara who had music, she knew Kurama could play the flute but what then hell could beady eyes play?
Miirei, Yusuke and Hiei came and sat on the same science bench as her.
''You really freaked Takashi out,'' Miirei who was sitting next to her said excitedly.
''He desrved it, i really wish i could kill him,damn bastard, damn the whole male race,'' Ayame said just glaring at the top of worktop of the science bench underneath her.
In science they had to work with some chemicals and unfortunetly for everyone in the class, Nahara sensei put Hiei and Ayame together.
Miirei was going to work with Ayame then went of and worked with Yusuke.
By the time the lesson was over Kelsie and the preps had managed to drop a few glasses and Ayame and Hiei had nearly blown up the lab.
Flashback:
Ayame started pouring some chemicals together and Hiei was just standing there. Ayame then asked him to get the beaker that was right next to him.
''Science is beneath me,'' The proud Jagan replied.
''I don't care about your pride problems, i just need that beaker,''
''Get it yourself,''
''Well you of all people, three eyes should be able to see that my hands are full with a beaker and a test tube of chemicals,''
''And i care because?''
''Just get the freaking chemicals,''
And after that they just started throwing insults at eachother then broke out in a fight which made Ayame drop all the chemicals. When they dropped on the floor while Hiei was strangling Ayame, both of the chemicals mixed and exploded causing the preps to let out a high pitched scream making Ayame, Miirei and Hiei pass out on the floor.
Nahara sensei then kept Ayame and Hiei behind for a lunch time detention, Ayame and Hiei sat on oposite sides of a science bench just glaring at eachother untill ayame's stomach let out a loud growl making Nahara sensei look at her.
''Hiro, i'm hungry, please let me go,'' Ayame said addressing the teacher with a shortened version of his first name Hiroshi.
''Would you please stop calling me that,'' The man with with short silver hair that framed his face perfectly stopping at his neck, and purple eyes much like the one she had, said looking through his glasses at her.
''If you let me go, Hiei here will do double the time,'' Ayame said motioning her head side ways at the Jaganshi.
''No i won't hanyou,'' Hiei growled getting a look from Nahara sesei.
''Hanyou?'' He repeated.
''Uh, thats a nickname The spikey bastard uses for me sometimes,'' Ayame said with a sweatdrop receiving a glare from Hiei.
''Well you two can go now, you have a half hour left for lunch,'' Hiroshi Nahara said.
''Arigato Hiro,'' Ayame said then rushed out the door with Hiei blurring ahead, she then reached the tree where the rest of the gang were eating the lunch and tackled Miirei stealing one of her fries then sat next to Shuichi with with big watery kitty eyes (like puppy eyes) just looking at him until he gave up and gave her his tuna sandwich, she then jumped up happily into the tree and sat on one of the lower branches making sure she was still covered by the leaves then leaned back against the tree trunk and chowed happily down on the sandwich.
You seem happy Shojo Hiei's voice said penetrating her voice.
Yes i am, i have a tuna a sandwich and managed to get a strange green goo stuck in Kelsies hair
It probably has something to do with female emotions and that teacher
Heh you wish, and i don't have 'female emotions'
Hn
Is there ever a time your not in my head?
no
Well thats a creepy thought Ayame said in her mind then fell asleep in the tree with Hiei in the same tree somewhere above her.
When the bell sounded, Miirei called for Ayame but getting no reply she then jumped into the tree and started to poke her till she woke up.
''Lunch is over,''
''Huh? oh okay,'' Ayame said jumping out of the tree only to see three first year girls come up to her, by the way they looked they were probably outcasts.
''Hi Ayame, we saw what you did in the hallway and we think it was really cool,'' One of them started.
''Well hurray!,'' Ayame said in a faux happy cheerleader voice then walked to her next lesson being followed by the three girls untill she quickly turned a corner and blured away.

Ayame then ran into maths class and into the seat infront of jagan boy after hitting him upside the head.
''I swear those girls are creepy,'' Ayame said to her pink haired friend that was next to her, feeling Hiei trying to burn his way through her body with his glare. ''They're worse then Takashi,''
''What they tried to rape you?'' Miirei asked shocked.
''No, and no matter what Jagan boy said, Takashi didn't try to rape me,'' Ayame said receving a look from Miirei. ''Oh come on Rei, you belive me don't you?''
''Yes of couse i believe you,'' Miirei said with sarcasm clear in her voice, ''You are the most trustworthy person i know, that never keeps anything bottled up to herself and always lets people help her,''
''Well thats good to know,'' Ayame said cheerfully and started to doodle on the front of her math book.
After school she waited at the school after the others went home for Takashi to show but as predicted he didn't, she then went into the Forest to vent her built up frustration on Tezuka and some nearby demons,she had taken Hiei's school uniform off before she transformed from fear of dieing in her sleep.
She had arrived at the front door, in her beast form, and opened it with her mouth, slightly crushing the metal door handle, when she walked into the sittingroom she was instantly tackled by Yusuke and Kuwabara, she then shook them off and growled getting ready to fight. She was just about to lunge at them when Shuichi who was in the kitchen and had heard the racket rushed out and told them to stop.
He then explained to both of them that it was Ayame in her beast form but it took a while longer for it to register in Kuwabara's brain(if he has one) that he shouldn't attack it. Ayame then threw Hiei's uniform at the Kajihenge that was sitting at his place on the windowsill as usual then padded up the stairs to get changed, have shower and bandage and stitch her wounds.
When she'd finished she got changed into her pyjamas and jumped out of her window then sat in the tree next to her window just staring at the moon, a part of her yearned to go back to living as a thief, fighting and killing everyday, never knowing what new adventure awaited her, never jnowing when she would die, would she die of asasination? in a battle? of illness? of old age? those were the thoughts that used to run through her head, but now she knew. She was going to stay at this house untill she got old and wrinkly which would take a hell of a long time. What was holding her back? no it wasn't Koenma and his punishment, it was Miirei, the wolf girl had grown accustomed to being around ningens, Ayame might act heartless sometimes but she couldn't pull her best friend who was one of the closest family she had including the pack, away from true happiness.
Also she had grown to like the youkai and ningens that resided in her prison,she could leave, they probably wouldn't even care, but there was something else holding her back, something that she wouldn't admit to her self.

Hiei sat at his windowsill looking at the moon, how it looked like someone had taken a bite out of the side of the large silver crater, Ayame then jumped out onto a tree branch,
Whats that baka shoujo doing? Hiei thought suspiciously watching the tricky cat girl that at the moment was just sitting on the tree branch looking at the moon. He then decided to listen to her thoughts to find out what she had up her sleeve.
Hiei listened to the thoughts untill Shuichi put a large black bag in the garbage outside knocking her out of her thoughts.
''Your going to get cold up there in just your pyjama shorts and top,'' Shuichi said looking up at her, Ayame then jumped out of the tree landing in a crouching position then standing up.
''No i won't, i'm half fire youkai remember,'' She said with a smile that Shuichi saw through.
''Is anything wrong?'' Shuichi asked, seeing pain and sadness in the cat girls eyes, Ayame then realized and put on her unemotional mask.
''No,'' She said monotonously then jumped back into the tree and into her room then fell asleep on top of the canopy bed.
Dream:
The young Ayame awoke on a makeshift bed made out of leaves and over plants, she looked aroung but her vision was still blurry all she could see was bright light white. am i dead? she thought while sitting up and feeling dizzy, like all the blood had just rushed to her head. Suddenly a black shadow appeared in front of her, he had been watching her while she got chased by the demon that wanted her for only satan knows what, to feast on, to sell? to use?
''W.. whos there?'' The girls stammered out in a brave voice.
''Don't worry Singe,'' The voice said then moved close to her, cupping her chin in his hand and caressing her cheek with his thumb.
''Is that my name?,'' The girl managed to choke out, her mismatched eyes watery, ''Is Singe my name?'' she asked.
The male sounding shadow then let go of her chin stood up and turned around, the girl watched as the black shadow got further and further away.
''Wait!,'' She called then held her hand out toward the shadow trying to grab it.
The shadow then turned around and looked at her, but this time she could see two crimson eyes staring back at her, he then dissapeared. She passed out, falling backwards onto the well cushioned makeshift bed keeping those crimson eyes in her head.
End dream:
Ayame woke up with sweat rolling down her forehead, she sat up and put her aching head into her hands, after a few minutes the pain passed, Ayame then jumped out the window and blurred into a tree blurring from rootop to tree to lampost invisible to the untrained eye, she didn't know where she was going and she didn't know why she was outside dashing about.
She finally stopped when she came to a large forest, at first she thought it was the same one Tezuka and the pack lived in, but she then realized it was different, it smelt completely different, she walked through the woods, her bare feet not bothered by the ground and rocks, she was used to going bare foot.
She came to a cliff and jumped off it falling to the ground that was about 60 feet below. she landed elegantly on her feet and hands then looked around. The twotoned girl walked over to a freshwater pool and sat on a a rock dipping her feet in the water and moving them around making and watching the ripples until Hiei appeared behind her.
''What do you want Sparky?'' She asked monotonously and stopped moving her legs just letting them dangle in the water.
''What are you doing out here onna?''
''What? can't i go anywhere without you having to babysit me?'' Ayame said getting angry.
''Answer the question onna,''
''And if i don't?''
''Then i'll get it out of you one way or another,'' Hiei said unsheathing his katana, Ayame quickly jumped to the side narrowly avoiding the angry Kajihenge, she carried on avoiding his sword seeing as how she hadn't brought her daggers with her, getting in punches and kicks sometimes.
She was finally knocked to the ground by the kajihenge who was sitting on her stomach with his katana to her neck.
''Now answer the question onna,''
''No,'' she said then glared at him from her position on the floor, he then dug his katana in further to her neck cutting it slightly.
''Now tell me onna,''
''No.'' She said and continued to try a burn a hole through him with her glare, Hiei then moved his katana away from Ayame's neck then licked the blood that had come from the cut he gave her.
''What're you doing?'' Ayame said, freaking out.
''Tell me why you were here onna,'' Hiei said then coninued to lick and kiss her neck hungrily.
''I was just thinking, and clearing my head,'' Ayame said trying to get away from the passionate attack on her neck.
''Thinking about what?'' Hiei said now holding onto her hips, his katana back in his sheath, still licking and kissing her neck.
''Nothing, nothing,'' Ayame said trying to push the surprisingly strong kajihenge away from her.
''Tell..me...onna,'' Hiei said in between licks and kisses, now biting bits of skin aswell.
''No,'' Ayame said stubbornly, Hiei then claimed her lips with his own, pushing her head into the ground, Ayame tryed to pull away but couldn't so she bit his tongue which was straying around inside of her mouth, Hiei then bit her bottom lip and pulled out of the kiss to lick the blood coming out of her lip.
While Hiei wasn't concentrating Ayame took his katana out of its sheath and hit The fire demon over the head with the hilt knocking him out, Ayame then pushed him off her and blurred back to the house and got into bed falling asleep after tossing and turning for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Alex: Muhahahaha, we have a bit of fluff in this chapter.
Ash: It's not fluff, it's lust. The only reasong Hiei kissed her was because of his bloodlust.
Alex:Blah, blah, blah. Anyway, Ash posted a gravitation fanfic, read it, love it, review it >:l I think she should do another chapter, but alas, she wont.
Ash: We have a new reveiwer! *Lets of party poppers* This chapter is dedicated to colorless egyptian. Funny enough, this was going to be a yaoi and yuri fic, but i changed my mind. I don't know too much about males emotions.