Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ Ayame's dead? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ayame had been rudely awakened by Hiei who put her in the shower then turned it on. After the freezing water had made contact hith her body Hiei had allready gone. She then shot many fireballs all over trying to stop the fire and just ended up setting fire to her room, by the time she had put out the flames, most of her room had been burnt and now the whole room and bathroom was completely black with ash.

Ayame got changed after taking a shower in Miirei's room, into her normal white top and instead of a skirt she put on a pair of black tight shorts, she then put on the white legwarmers and black and white sneakers.

Grabbing a brush out of her walk in wardrobe which fortunetly was not harmed, she started to brush her hair into the the middle parting the school had said it was meant to be in.'This is pissing me off, i'm not going to be told what to wear' Ayame thought, then then put her hair in a long braid and tied the hair at the bottom of the braid around a large and rather heavy silver hoop (think of Aisha clanclan from outlaw star),she then rolled up her long sleeved top, made that way because it was now winter,to her elbows, and put on the two wrist cuffs(different to handcuffs), she then took off her leg warmers and replaced them with a pair of black leg warmers, she then put a black belt on that hung slightly lower on one side with two sheathed daggers.

The Ayashiten walked downstairs and raided the fridge while noone was around, she didn't know why but she didn't really like it when people watched her eat, it gave her an uneasy fealing.

She spotted a plate of fresh fish in the fridge(y'know before the fish has been gutted and still has the eyes,bones and whatever else) she cut away the cling film with one of her claws then took the three fish and ran outside to eat them in the tree outside her bedroom, after eating the fish she dopped the bones on the floor and went back in the house.

By now everyone except Hiei and Shuichi was in the kitchen and sittingroom, when she waltzed down the stairs after getting back in to the house from her bedroom window, she walked into the sittingroom with a rather smug look on her face.

Miirei just stared at her clothes for a moment then noriced the smug look on her face, ''What, did you get laid or something?''

''Ayame who was now stretched out on the back of the sofa where people usually put there backs, stretching and yawning, after she heard Miirei's comment she did an anime fall off the sofa.

''Who was it? Yusuke? or was it spikey?'' Miirei asked.

Ayame was now back on the back on the sofa,''I didn't get laid, and i wouldn't be happy if i had been, i'd be seeking revenge and destroying whatever was in sight,''

''So why do you look so smug?''

''I just had some rather nice fish is all,'' Ayame said while her tails flicked behind her slightly in annoyence, but otherwise was perfectly relaxed.

''Uh, huh,'' Miirei said then took a sip of her coffee, it was something she'd grown attatched to during her time in the ningenkai.

As soon as Hiei walked into the room Ayame instantly tensed and kept his eyes on him the whole time, Miirei who noticed the change in Ayame's spirit energy looked from her spot on the worktop to just see Ayame staring at Hiei who was walking over to the the windowsill, with narrow untrusting eyes, Miirei was just about to make comment about Hiei being a very lucky fire demon, untill Ayame pounced from the sofa and tackled Hiei to the ground sitting on his stomach and strangling him.

I guess i was wrong The pink haired wolf girl thought with a sweat drop.

Hiei had turned it around so he was strangling her, they then both broke apart and stood at oposite sides of the sittingroom, Hiei then unsheathed his katana and lunged and her, while Ayame unsheathed her daggers and lunged at him, they both met in the middle with Ayame's daggers holding off Hiei's sword and vice versa, seeing as how they were in an enclosed space and couldn't move properly they both got the same idea and jumped out through the open sitingroom window.

Miirei then moved to the windowsill with her coffee and Yusuke and Kuwabara jumped out through the window to watch the fight.

Both of the fire demons had dissapeared and all that could be seen was the sparks coming off when the sword and daggers collided, this carried on for a while, both of them only getting slight slashes, untill Shuichi ran outside in a towel.

''Stop!,'' the red head yelled running out onto the battlefield, they both stopped suddenly and removed their weapons from each others throats and just stared at Shuichi with chibi eyes.

''Akage, you might want to put some clothes on,'' Miirei said from the windowsill after breaking herself out of a trance.

Shuichi then looked down and saw he was still in a towel making his cheeks go nearly as red as his hair,''No more fighting,'' He said in a stern tone then ran indoors.

''Well that was disturbing,'' Ayame said and walked inside along with the rest of them, Ayame only got a few gashes, most were on her arms and there were some on her legs,but the worst was the gash on her side, that would definetly need stitching.Ayame sat on the floor in the corner of the sittingroom she usually occupied, first she cleaned her wounds, she then bandaged all the small slashes on her arms and legs. She then took the needle and catsgut (i think thats what they use?) and started to stitch up her side, whilst wincing. She'd never been the best at first aid, it was usually the wolf who did that sort of stuff. When she finished she cut the end of the catcut with a pair of scissors, her attention was then brought to the three claw marks on her waist, she ran her fingers along expecting something to jolt her memory, but nothing ever did.

Miirei then walked over knocking the cat girl out of her thoughts.

''Are you okay?'' she said crouching down next to Ayame.

''Yeah its just a couple of cuts,''

''You know what i mean,''

''huh?''

''Don't bother Ringley,'' Miirei said moving the hair out of Ayame's eyes so she could look into them. ''I know exactly what your thinking at the moment,''

''Yes i'm fine with that also. Don't mother me, i'm probably older then you,''

''How old are you anyway?''

''I don't know, amnesia remember,'' Ayame said in a 'Duh' voice.

''Well i'm still taller then you, and so are most people,''

''i'd rather be small then extremely tall, it's easier to sneak around and get out of difficult positions and crowds,''

''I suppose your right, there,'' Miirei said standing up and holding her hand out to Ayame.

Ayame just ignored the hand with a grunt and jumped up,''I'm capable of standing up by myself Ookami,'' Ayame said with a glare.

''Sir glares a lot.'' The pink haired girl stated.

''And don't you forget it,'' The neko said with a smirk.

''What do you think they were talking about?'' Yusuke asked nudging Shuichi in the side.

''I'm not really sure, probably something about Ayame's amnesia problem,'' Shuichi replied.

''If your going to talk about us, atleast do it somewhere we can't hear,'' Ayame said monotonously whilst eating an apple she got from the kitchen.

Yusuke and Shuichi just sweatdropped.


When the Reikai Tentai got into their form room they all took their normal seats and everything was going fine until Kugasaki sensei, their home form teacher tried to confiscate Ayame's daggers which resulted in her jumping out the window when the old woman got to close, Ayame then landed on her back on the ground purposefully without hurting herself and just laid there not moving.

All the students then ran to the window and looked down at the non-moving girl, Miirei then shouted out:

''Kugasaki sensei killed Ayame,'' Which got all the students yelling accusations at the teacher causing her to have a nervous breakdown and run out the room screaming,

''Shes gone,'' Miirei shouted down to the cat girl, just as she said this Ayame got back up and scaled a tree then jumped into the classroom.

Shuichi gave Miirei a look,

''What? it was fun.'' Miirei said To shuichi then sat down in her seat, the rest of the class then sat in there seats and principal Nakano came running in with Kugasaki sensei.

''What happened here?'' The old balding principal said.

''I was trying to get those daggers away from Ayame but she then backed into the wall and jumped out of the window,'' Kugasaki sesei said freaking out.

''I don't know what your talking about,'' Ayame said standing up a waltzing over to the principal then sitting on the desk infront of him, '' I've never even touched a dagger, nevermind owned one,'' Ayame said in a half confident half seductive voice, having given her daggers to Hiei ealrier which he hid under his dress,cape thing.

''So why are there sheaths on your belt?'' The plump old man asked.

''Because i thought they looked cool. Kugasaki sensei was standing at the board, she then started having a go at me for not wearing a skirt, which in my personal opinion is sexist, and when i stated my opinion she shouted at me then ran over to the window, then screamed and ran out of the door,''Ayame said looking directly into his eyes with hers, mesmerizing him. ''Besides, if i dropped from a four story building, do you really think i'd be here walking normally without a scratch on me?''

''No, i suppose not,'' The plump man said giving the shaking home form teacher of the class a look over, ''Class is dismissed, but make sure to get to your next class when this one is finished,'' The plump man said then walked out of the room with the shaking old woman.

The class erupted into cheers then ran out of the class.

''Hehehe, i love messing with ningens minds'' Ayame giggled walking over to the rest of the group.

''Good one Ringley,'' Miirei said doing a thumbs up sign, which resulted in Ayame grinning and doing the victory sign, (y'know when they make a V with thir fingers)

They then went out of school for the half hour of free time they had left, Keiko didn't want to get into trouble so she stayed at school,

They stopped in a small park with swings and slides e.c.t in, Ayame then rushed over to the large swing set and jumped onto the swing at the end closest to the trees.

''I bet i can go higher then you Uramaeshi,'' Ayame called.

''Oh yeah!? your on,'' Yusuke shouted then ran over to the swing, as they were swinging Hiei jumped onto the top of the swings where the chains hang from and just watched the swings,

''I can see up your skirt from here,'' Ayame said with mirth in her voice.

''It's not a skirt onna,'' Hiei growled.

''You're right, its more like a dress,'' Ayame laughed out receiving a glare from Hiei.

''Rei, we've got a new sir glares a lot,'' Ayame called to her friend that was on the round a bout going faster then possible for a human.

Miirei let out a chuckle.

Ayame kept on pushing the swing harder and harder.

''I'm winning Aya,'' Yusuke yelled to her from his swing.

''Your obviously delirious from going too high because i'm clearly winning,'' Ayame said then stood up on the swing that looked like it was going to go over.

Suddenly Ayame's swing went all the way over, Hiei moved out of the way just in time to miss her, she pushed herself off the swing then landed on the ground in a cat like stance.

''I beat you Urameshi,''

''It's not fair, three eyes up there kept on glaring at me and putting me off,'' Yusuke whined jumping off the swing.

''Life's not fair,'' Ayame stated then walked out of the the play park and sat under a tree next to the river.



The Reikai tentai ran down the road,

''Oh shit we're gonna be late,'' Yusuke cried.

''Heheh i'm not, see you at school Urameshi,'' Ayame said with a wink then blurred off.

''Damn cat,''

Miirei then took off after her at a slower pace but definetly faster then any human, Shuichi did the same and Hiei was allready gone, leaving Yusuke and Kuwabara to run down the road.


Yusuke slid open the door to his class receiving a look from the teacher, Kuwabara had gone to english while Ayame, Shuichi and Hiei were in art, Yusuke glared at his friends that had left him behind then took a seat next to Ayame.

For work they had to draw the person oposite them,but in a different position with different things, Yusuke was drawing Hiei and vice versa, and Ayame was drawing Shuichi and vice versa.

Yusuke saw Hiei drawing some kind of scribble, was that meant to be him? Ayame was drawing Shuichi, and vice versa. He then kicked Hiei but pretended to do his work.

Hiei looked at Yusuke but he had a normal look on his face and seemed quite engrossed in his work, he then looked at the onna, she had a small smirk on her face, so he kicked her.

Ayame looked up after being kicked, to see Hiei glaring at her, 'What the hell is his problem?'. Ayame then glared at him and kicked him back.

While they were kicking each other Shuichi and Yusuke got some of the hits aswell, Yusuke joined in but Shuichi being the nice polite person he is, ignored them and pretended he didn't know him.

After a while of kicking eachother Ayame and Hiei then jumped out of their seats to attack each other and after getting in a couple of punches and kicks, the teacher stopped them, sat them down and gave them an after school detention for one hour because he got in the way and also got punched.

By the time the lesson was over, Hiei had drawn a nice angry squiggle, Yusuke had drawn a very small bad version of Hiei with eyes all over his body next to a very tall bad version of him, hiei only came up to Yusuke's knees. Ayame had drawn Shuichi with a red fox tail and ears in a forest, amongst trees with him twiddling a rose in between his fingers. And Shuichi drew a picture of Ayame sitting down in a dead haunted looking tree with her knees up to her chest, she had her cat ears with the four silver hoops, her cat tails, which had silver bangles, and gave her black leathery dragon wings, she had an angry look in her mismatched eyes.

''Very good Shuichi,i like the cat ears and tails, very original'' The teacher praised, Shuichi then showed it to Ayame, She took it in her hands and stared down at the picture.

''I've always wanted dragon wings,'' Ayame said staring at the picture ''It's really cool,'' ayame said then handed the the sketchbook back to Shuichi.

After school Hiei and Ayame went to their detention, Ayame snagged her usual seat at the back in the corner next to the window and listened to Due' le Quartz on her MP3 player.

Hiei sat at the back in the other corner after making some other kid move.

A boy taller then Hiei with shoulder length blonde hair, with blue strieks in a shaggy skater style, and with dark blue eyes walked into the classroom, he looked around before spotting Ayame staring out the window and took a seat next to her and tapped her,

''Huh?.. oh hey Riku,they got you to eh?''

''yeah,'' The blonde head replied in a depressed voice.'' Why havn't you been coming to band practice lately Rath?''

''I've been kinda busy, i moved out of that bastards house and into some new place with ruin,''

''Heh, its about time, well how about after school we get some ice-cream and then go practice?''

''Not today Ri, i'll come tommorow though, i need your advice on something anyway,''

''Sure, i never thought i'd see you in a skirt before monday,'' Riku snikered.

''It was forced on me by Ruin,'' Ayame replied glaring at the table.

''So whos small, dark, and angry over there?,'' Riku said nodding his head in direction of Hiei.

''Oh thats Hiei, i'm being forced to share a house with the spikey bastard.''

''Heheh, lucky you,''

''Well i've done my time so see ya later,'' Ayame said when the teacher called out for her and Hiei to leave, and walked out of the classroom nodding her head to what she was listening to with her hands in her pocket.

Who was that? Came the usual male voice in her head, she stopped her walkman.

Riku

I thought you didn't trust ningens

Why,are you jelous? Ayame asked with a smirk, after seeing Hiei glare, she continued. Who said he was a ningen?

Hn. so what is he?

Thats for me to know and you to try and find out

By now they were both allready home, as soon as they walked in through the front door a big wolf like dog tackled Ayame and started biting her, Ayame smacked it off her and into the wall with her hand, she then jumped up and got into a fighting position that was crouched with her hands held out in front of her in,her claws extended and her plait hanging behind her.(if you've ever seen aisha from outlaw star when she dresses up as fire cat you'll know what i mean)
Ayame was now growling. The large dog got up and ran at her, she was just about to attack it when Miirei ran out and grabbed the dog preventing it from attacking Ayame.

''What the hell is a dog doing here?'' Ayame shouted angrily.

''He was abandoned by his owner, and was hungry so i brought him here,'' Miirei replied while scratching the large dogs belly.

''You know me and muts don't get on, no offense Miirei or Shuichi where ever you are,''

''Oh, but look at his cute little face, whos got a cute little face? yes you have yes you have.'' Miirei said in a baby voice rubbing the dog and getting licked, '' Let me keep him, i swear he'll be good,''

''Fine but if he attacks me, pees in my room, gets in my room, eats the ice cream or fish i'll kill him,''

''He wont,''

''Is that your new boyfriend?'' Ayame asked with mirth in her voice.''

''Yes, why? are you jelous?'' Miirei replied jokingly.

''No but don't you think Shuichi might be?''

''No, we're just messing with the preps heads, Me and keroberos are going hunting,'' Miirei stated then changed into an ice blue wolf with eerie yellow eyes.

''Is that it's name?'' Ayame asked still glaring at the large black and white dog, the blue wolf just nodded then barked at the smaller dog on the floor making him stand up and follow her out the front door.

''Make sure nothing in heat finds you,'' Ayame called after her with mirth in her voice then closed the front door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash: Soory about taking so long to review, it was a case of laziness(sp?) So how did you people like that chapter? *Hands out tuna and mustard rice balls* Goddamn i love these Onigiri.
Miirei and i were dicussing the name of onigiri(riceballs) and we were wondering if it had something to do with demons, seeing as how oni means demon. Probably not.

Reveiwer thanks:

In The Shadows:
Woot, a new reviewer. *hands you a strawberry cornetto* Welcome to the story! Once you've started reading it, either your sanity, or your IQ drops. It's like a tub of strawberry haagen dazs.Once you've started eating it, you can't stop. No matter how bad it is for you.

gold moon: Woot! Another new reviewer! *hands you a slice of strawberry cheesecake* Welcome to the story.

Inuyasha lovers: When i first made a plan for this (in my book which of full of different fanfics thought up by me. Maybe i'll get round to editing and posting them. Who knows.) I was reading Gravitation, and iread a bunch of HieixKurama fan manga. So i had this idea stuck in my head that them two were going to go together. I then added in Ayame, but she was slightly lonely. So i added in Miirei (Dosn't belong to me. Is Alex's character. Seriously, Miirei is like the exact double of Alex personality wise, same with Ayame and me.) And along the way, others ended up with others. I'm not going to say who ends up wih each other because it'd be a spoiler. And you people reading this are probably like: ''I know who Ayame, Miirei, Hiei, and Kurama are going to end up with. It's so-o obvious! BUT YOU'RE WRONG!! (Sorry, felt like doing a qoute from the cartoon, two stupid dogs. Does anyone remember that show? It really sucked, but Miirei always used to force me to watch it because it had dogs in it. I just provided the sarcastic remarks. Sean helped me.

Alex: I did not used to watch that show.

Sean:Pssh, And Ash isn't a violent nutcase.

Ash: Hey!..Okay,so maybe i am. *Backs away nervously* Hiei!

Hiei: This is your problem Shoujo. Not mine.

Ash: Baka.

Alex:Anyway, Riku belongs to our very good friend Sean.

Ash: Who reminds me of Youko sometimes, lecher, theif, pretty sarcastic, but in a smart way which preps don't usually get. And is Bi.

Sean: No i'm not!

Alex:Psssh, you flirt with anything thats good looking.

Sean: And you would know how?

Alex: Ash stalks you sometimes, then brings the information back to me.

Ash: Hey! Now, he'll be weary. Next time we see him, he'll be talking to a tree, accusing it of being me.

Sean: Actually..i allready did that.

Ash and Alex: What! When!?

Sean: You remember that time i went out on a date with Charlotte right? Well as we were walking through a park, i saw something that looked like Ash in the bushes. After shouting at it, i went into the bushes to find it was a show of some branches.*sweatdrops*

Ash&Alex: *Burst out laughing*

Ash: Just wondering if anyone has a www.gaiaonline.com account? if so. My user name is ping pong panda. You can talk and send ideas or criticism to me there. And if you haven't got an account, sign up and use my name as reference. ^_^