Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ Bahaha, MSI rock! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
''Arghh,'' Ayame was shuffling around on one of the many hard wooden benches, it was thursday morning assembly, she'd only been there for 10 minutes, yet her but felt numb allready. Surprisingly enough, these benches were more uncomfortable then trees, maybe it was because some teacher was standing at the front of the hall droaning about something or other.

Ayame couldn't hear, at the moment lily for you by Due le quartz was playing on her walkman, the two dark blue purple bits of hair covering the earphones. The pink haired wolf girl was sitting next to her and smirking at her discomfort, she had a big thick tail to sit on but when Ayame sat on her tails they just added to the discomfort.

The odd eyed nekojin started to think about the dreams she'd been having, were they dreams? if so why was a midgit version of her in them? maybe they were bits of her past?

She quickly stopped when she felt a prodding at her mind, knowing the spikey bastard was behind her didn't give her a good feeling.

''Miss honoo,'' The teacher at the front of the assembly hall who Ayame recognized as Mrs King snapped her out of her thoughts.

''Huh?''

''Pay attention please. Or else the detention room you've grown so acustemed(sp?) to, awaits.'' The teacher at the front of the assembly hall warned.

~~~~

''Hey Ruin, are you coming to band practice after school?'' Ayame said from her seat in history.

''Oh yeah! i forgot about that,''

''Well Riku's taking me to get some ice cream first and then we're going to meet with the rest of the band, you coming?''

''I'd like to, but i'd feel kind of like a third wheel,''

''Why?... oh no, don't start that again, getting ice cream dosn't serve the same purpose as a date,''

''In some peoples minds it does,''

''Well they are sad and delusional, besides i'm staying 'unatainable' as you like to call it,''

''Oh, but it'd be cute if you got a boyfriend,''

''Yeah well i'm not here to be cute,and why don't you go and get yourself a boyfriend?''

''Because i have to look after you, make sure you don't get killed or kill anyone and that takes up all of my time allready,'' The pink haired girl said getting the attention of some of the people in the class.

''I didn't ask you yo look after me, i'm probably older then you, and if anyone dies its their fault for getting in my way, and if i die then its my fault for being careless.''

''Yes but don't die, if you did i'd miss you,''

''Hn. Baka,''

''And besides, who would i sell off as a cute mini Youkai when i run out of money?''
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ash: skip to friday after school because i have no idea what to do.

Ayame was walking down the school hallways, the rest of the gang had allready gone home, and it was time for the dreaded anger management, suposedly it was Ms Mayes who was going to 'interogate' her, great, Miss Mayes allready asked her enough questions as it is.

45,46,47, ah the dreaded room 48, Ayame opened the door and took in the room. The woman was quite thin and looked as if she might break, her mousy brown hair came to her shoulders, a pair of glases hid her brown eyes, she was wearing a combination of colours that gave Ayame a headache,she had on a long brown skirt that came just above her ankles, a pair of dark gree boots that came to her ankle, a brown cardigan with pink diamonds, and a pink t-shirt underneath, if it wasn't for the green boots, Ayame thought she looked like a strawberry coated wheetabix, she was sitting on a chair with a little side table bit on, on a separate table was a little kitty timer that was supposedly meant to look cute, Ms Mayes had several files and bits of paper, and there was an extra chair with a little desk bit attatched a in between hers and the window.

''Ah! Welcome Ayame, please, take a seat,'' The old woman said motionening to a seat in front of her, Ayame sat on the seat then shuffled i back further from Ms Mayes causing her to make a hm and write down on her pad of paper. ''A student from this school is going to be watching over our sessions.

Great, an audience, well maybe this'll be fun.

''Shuichi, you may come in,''

Huh? wait, is this the fox?

The sliding door opened, and the tall red head walked in, he bowed then took a seat next to the thin brunette woman, Ayame just sat in her seat completely ignoring the both of them.

''Okay, Ayame, how about we get started on what you real name is?'' The woman said studying Ayame through her glasses, Kurama then looked away from the window interested.

''Wheres your proof that Ayame isn't my real name?'' The two toned girl said not paying much attention to what was going on.

''Well on your school file, which has been partly destroyed, a found the initials S.R.H, and i know that your last names are Rath and Honoo so your first name is?''

''Heh, like i'm going to tell you something only one person other then myself knows.''

''Well then what about your family?''

''My familys dead,''

''What all of your family? surely theres atleast one member alive,''

''I have a half brother, but he resents me,'' Ayame said monotonously.

''And why is that?'' Ms Mayes said writing on her pad of paper.

''Because i was there when our father died and he wasn't,'' Ayame said like she was talking about something as ordinary as the weather.

''And how did your father die?''

''He was stabbed several times then left to die in my arms,'' Ayame said in the same tone stretching forwards in a catlike way.

''And do you know who killed him?''

''Not a clue, and the person who did better pray i never find out,''

''So what about your mother?''

''She left,''

''So who do you live with?''

''Miirei,''

''So where is your mother?''

''No clue,''

The little kitty timer then rang, Ms Mayes the picked it up turning it off.

''Well that all we have for today, i'll see you again next week,'' Ayame had walked out in the middle of her sentance, leaving Ms Mayes to just stare at the open door.


As soon as Ayame got home and stepped in the door, Miirei,Botan, and Keiko tackled her then grabbed her and run upstairs, with her shouting the whole way, the rest of the boys except Shuichi who hadn't arrived home yet just stared disturbingly at where the girls had run off with Ayame.

''What was that about?'' Kuwabara asked.

''I think they're getting ready for tonight,'' Yusuke replied then winced from the large shout that had come from Ayame.

''Oh yeah, i forgot about that, where are we going?''

''Ummm some place down the town,''

Suddenly a door was thrown open and Ayame ran down the stairs with her hair out of its usual braid and a brush stuck in it, she then looked around desperately looking for an escape, spotting the front door she ran towards it only to be caught by Miirei who grabbed her then ran back upstairs with the cat girl struggling and shouting.

''Poor girl,'' Yusuke said sympatheticly then turned back to the T.V which was currently on some mexican soap opera, him and Kuwabara hadn't been watching it but laughing at it and saying what it looked like the people were saying.

''Get the hell off me, i'm not a doll!''

''Calm down Aya chan, we're just doing your hair and clothes and makeup,''Botan chirped whilst struggling with the stubborn catgirl.

''No way in hell am i painting my face with that crap,and don't call me aya chan!''

''Fine, you don't have to,but your still wearing a skirt,''

At around seven pm the guys had allready gotten changed and were waiting outside Miirei's room where the girls were getting changed, Kuwabara was wearing a white t-shirt with a dark blue jacket and a pair of jeans, Yusuke was wearing a white sleeveless muscle top with a pair of black jeans and two black sweatbands around his wrists,Shuichi was wearing a white long sleeed chinese style shirt with red stitching. On the bottom of the shirt were some thorns and roses that went up the side of the top.(Alex: chosen by me^^), and Hiei was wearing a black long sleeved shirtwith the top few buttons undone showing off his chest slightly, and a pair of form fitting black jeans.(Ash: Chosen by me ^^, i was gonna' put him in leather trowsers and a collar but Hiei seemed to disagree >.> Hiei: damn right i did, i'd look like a gigolo. Ash:So mean ;_;)

''What taking them so long?'' Yusuke whined from his seat on the floor.

''They have to paint their faces,'' Hiei answered.

Then the door all four of the guys were standing outside of opened and the girls came out.

Botan was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans with a dark blue spaghetti strap top, Keiko was wearing a pink t-shirt with a collar that showed off her middrif(Ash:kinda like those tops women tennis players wear except it shows off the stomach)and a sky blue pleated skirt that came up past her knees(Ash: but like those magical sailor moon skirts, never showed off her underwear ^^), And Miirei was wearing a pair of tight black jeans that flared out at the end, on the outside of the thighs there were two slits that went along, (Alex: cant remember the proper name, its the oposite of going down, like landscape ^^;)
There were also slits in the knees and the ends were frayed, she had on a sleeveless icy blue top with a v neck and a pair of black fingerless gloves that came up past her elbows her usual loose (dog)collar and a pair of black and white high top sneakers, her hair had been streiked with black.

The guys stared at the girls for a moment before Shuichi shook himself out of it.

''Wheres Ayame?'' The tall red head said then looked in the room the girls had come out of.

''When we had her sorted out, and tried to open the door to get out. She wouldn't let us. When i finally tackled her to the floor and tried to open the door she jumped out of the window muttering about looking like some doll, and that she'd meet us, luckily i know where we're going,'' Miirei said fixing her collar than walking down the stairs with the rest of the girls.

When they got closer to the club they could hear music and someone singing, the more they walked the louder the music got, when theygot to the entrance, loads of people were flooding in, attracted by the music, like moths to a light. As the Reikai Tentai, (And Keiko) took in the appearence of the club, they noticed thatr most of the people going in were male.

They pay homage to a king
Whose dreams are buried In their minds
His tears are frozen stiff Icicles drip from his eyes
The cold wind blows as it snows On those who fight to get in

''Is there a live band here?'' Kurama asked with interest, being drawn to the lovely singing like loads of other people.

''Yeah, i wanna meet the chick thats singing!'' Yusuke said picking up his pace slightly.Miirei just smirked at their antics, even Hiei seemed drawn to the music.

When they got in they saw Ayame up on the stage in front of a microphone, she was wearing a black tight skirt that had a slit going up one side of it, with a black belt that hung slightly lower on one side, with a ruby stone in the middle, on the opposite side of the slit in the skirt there was a sheathed dagger, when she moved and the slit in the skirt opened, you could see there was a dagger with a sheath around her leg Her top looked like an ordinary work/ school shirt, except the arms got wider the further down they got. The top few and bottom few of the shirt's buttons wer undone, revealing some of her cleavedge and toned stomach.Around her neck was a thick lace collar with a strange, purple amulet hanging from it. There were two flaps on the shoulders that looked like those you'd find on a army jacket.The top itself was a dark bluey colour, with silver stitching.

One of her sleeves had been folded up to reveal a large, black, spicked wristband.(Ash:like chun-li off of street fighter) and was wearing a pair of black boots that came up to her knees with many buckles and belts. Her hair had been done up in two buns ontop of her head, white cloth wrapped around them. (also like Chun-Li) with the front bits hanging down.
But the thing that was really strange, was the fact, she didn't have her wrist bands on, and her cat ears and tails were showing.

''Is that Ayame?'' Yusuke asked just watching the cat girl that was singing, and playing the guitar up on the stage. Mesmerized.

''Yup,'' Miirei replied with a grin on her face.

''Why is she letting everyone see her cat features?''Shuichi questoned, trying his best not to look at the girl.

''She's using a part of her demon power to attract a large crowd,'' Miirei answered.

''Huh?'' Kuwabara asked stupidly, still gawking at Ayame,''

''She can attract males by singing,''


When Ayame had finished singing, and the music had stopped, the crowd, which was mostly compiled of guys, started howling, and wolf whistling.

''The evil culprits that stuck me in this getup have finally arived,'' Ayame shouted into the microphone, pointing to The gang at the back.

''Hurry up Ruin, your guitar's getting rusty,'' Riku, who was playing the drums, shouted. Miirei then took off her collar gave it to Shuichi to hold then ran up to the stage and grabbed the guitar then stood next to Ayame.

''Heheh, do you think theres enough people here yet?'' Ayame asked Miirei, the rest of the crowd except for any youkai, not beingable to hear.

''Um, i think we could do with a few more, theres still some space over there,'' Miirei said motioning to a corner of the room.

Both of the girls stood side by side singing into the microphone, swaying side to side to the music flicking their tails about.
Let me introduce myselfLet me introduce my bad selfHundred beats per minute babyDon't mean shit to me, to meThis ain't no blast, this ain't no blast, this ain't no blast From the pastFuture, oh oh, this ain't no blast from the pastFuture, no future, your future
My dick's the bomb - babyFuture, your future, your futureLet me introduce myselfLet me introduce my bad selfHundred beats per minute babyDon't mean shit to me, to meFuture, oh oh, this ain't no blast from the pastFuture, no future, your futureThis ain't no minute for me

When the music stopped Miirei put her guitar down, with Riku's stuff,

''Well thats all for us,'' Ayame shouted making the crowd 'Oh' in dissapointment.



Clones by ASH started blaring from the speakers making the floor vibrate, Ayame and Miirei jumped off the stage and into the middle of the dancefloor then started dancing closely with eachother, a bunch of the other people joined in aswell, but some just stood and watched them.After the song had finished, another song started blaring from the speakers, Ayame and Miirei stopped dancing and went over to meet the rest of the gang, Botan and Keiko went off with eachother to dance, Yusuke and Kuwabara went off to dance and look for girls, Shuichi went off with Miirei because he needed to talk about something private, Hiei had stayed at the bar by himself, and Ayame got in a fight with Hiei then melted into the crowd.

When Ayame had come back to the bar, her hair had been taken out of its bun and put in an extremely long plait,her boots had been exchanged for a pair of black knee socks and a pair of black and white high top sneakers, she took a seat next to Hiei then ordered a drink.

''What happened to the stuff you were wearing earlier?''

''I exchanged it with some boy i don't know.''

''Y'mean theres some boy wondering around with boots on?''

''Well he will be after he wakes up,''

~~~~~~~

''So what did'ya want?'' Miirei who was now in the crowd with Shuichi dancing, they had been sitting down at the side but Miirei got bored and led him out onto the dancefloor.

''Today in Ayame's session, i had to watch over it, and Mayes sensei who was questioning Ayame, said that her real name wasn't Ayame.''Shuichi who was trying to dance next to Miirei but getting pushed back by all the guys that were crowding her and all the girls that were crowding him.

''Yeah, when i found Aya, she didn't have a name, i gave this current name to her, after a while of traveling around the Makai we met up with her brother, and he told her, her real name, and last name, then she left, i nearly got left behind,''

''Why was that then?''

''Ayame is scared of getting close to people, after being abandoned by everyone that she cared about, i suppose her heart closed itself off. When i first met her she tried to kill me, but when i tried to comfort her she cowered from me,''

''So do you know her real name?''

''Nope. She wouldn't tell me. Now let go and find the two vertically chalenged fire apparitions and get them to dance together, they still have to complete that dare,'' Miirei said grabbing Shuichi by the hand and leading him through the crowd searching for Ayame and Hiei.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara had been dancing with a group of girls untill Kuwabara tripped over and knocked into Yusuke, Kuwabara landed with his hand on some girls breasts, and Yusuke landed ontop of this girl, whos skirt had become hitched up.

Which resulted in both of them getting smacked then wandering out of the crowd holding their cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame was sitting at the bar with Hiei drinking some strawberry milk, they didn't usually serve strawberry milk, but Ayame threated the bartender.

Ayame was now sitting at the bar leaning her head in her hand, and swirling the strawberry milk with her finger then licking it off boredly. Untill some guy came and sat next to her trying to chat her up, Ayame just ignored him untill he tried to get her attention by touching her, Ayame brought the hand she was leaning on before, up and smacked him into some people that were dancing.

Trouble just follows you around. Came the usual voice in her head.

Yep, i'm like a giant magnet,

Hn

Well isn't that discriptive.....goddess this is boring

Then do something

Oh, like you're helping the current situation, i know! how about i take you trolling for girls, you get to turn them down, and i get to see the dissapointment on their faces

No

What are you scared? is the great forbidden child scared of some overly affectionate girls hurting him? Ayame said in a mocking way.

Hiei then hit her upside the head, Ayame then hit him in the gut, and before they knew where they were, both of them were on the floor trying to strangle eachother. A crowd had gathered around them and were cheering different people on. As Ayame was ontop of Hiei, she picked up Miirei's scent and knew what she wanted, Ayame then tried to jump away from Hiei but he then rolled over ontop of Ayame making several people wolf whistle.

''Hiei, i suggest you get off of me and get out of here,''

Urusai shoujo Hiei thought the two toned girl was threatening him, making him angrier.

Maybe you want to dance with me, but i really don't want to dance with you

Huh Hiei then remembered about the dare and jumped off of Ayame only to be caught by Shuichi. Ayame then jumped up and blurred into the crowd only to be caught by Miirei.

The crowd that was watching the fight between Hiei and Aya had broken up and gone back to what they were originally doing, Yusuke and Kuwabara then wondered over and started laughing at the two angry fire apparitions. Noone could find Botan or Keiko, there were too many noises, scents, and youki in the large room like place, the flashing lights and loud music dissenorientated some people aswell.

Shuichi stood in the crowd holding onto Hiei, and Miirei was pushing the desparate nekojin towards him. Ayame swiftly turned to face Miirei then held onto the wolfs leg with her claws, Miirei at first tried to ease her off with comforting words, but these just pissed Ayame off because she felt she was being patronized. Miirei then shook her leg about in a desparate ateempt to shake the twotoned girl off. But still the relentless two toned girl clung to her leg.

Miirei then eased her hand behind one of Ayame's cat ears and started scratching lightly, before Ayame knew what was going on, she was purring involuntarily, and had been eased off Miirei's leg and pushed toward the angry spikey head. Seeing no other choice they both started dancing together to the fast music, suddenlly the music stopped and a slow song that Ayame didn't recognize came on. Ayame quickly looked upto where the DJ was and saw Miirei grinning and waving. Ayame then started to walk off the dancefloor before Shuichi stopped her.

''You still have a dare to complete,''

''Its been completed, i danced with captain sunshine for one song, which suddenlly stopped for some apparant reason in the middle,''

''Nope, your dance lasts atleast five minutes,'' Miirei, who was back, chirped, Ayame then glared at her and stalked angrily back over to Hiei, she then looked at all the other couples then looked back at Hiei and put her arms around his neck, Hiei then growled at her with a scowl on his face and put his hands tensely on her waist, Ayame shuddered at the touch and restrained herself from castrating the spikey bastard, they then started swaying back and forth to the music.

Just five minutes, just five minutes. Ayame chanted over and over again in her head.

After a while Hiei wasn't so tense, his hands sat nicely on her waist, and he wasn't moving like someone had shoved a pole up his backside. But Ayame on the other hand was extremely tense, her eyes kept straying to Hiei's hands that were rested on her waist, her cat ears had started to twitch nervously, and her tails were dropped down behind her in a straight line, the ends flicking about nervously.

Hiei watched the small girl fidgit about, curiously (Alex: He watched her fidgit with curiousity, not he watched her fidget curiously, i hope that made sense ^^;) A large guy was then thrown into Hiei making him fall over and land on top of Ayame, the large guy on top of Hiei.

''Can't.....breathe,'' Ayame managed to strain out whilst being squashed.

Hiei then knoced the guy off of him and stood up, Ayame then jumped up onto a fixture on the ceiling that was holding one of the normal coloured lights that pointed towards the stage but wasn't on at the moment, she looked down and observed what was going on, it was nothing major, two guys were fighting, probably drunk or something. A bunch of other people had formed a circle around them and some were joining in.

The cat girl then jumped off the light fixture landing on one of the guys in the middle then started to walk away like nothing had happened, the guy that she had landed on suddenly jumped up and threw his fist towards Ayame's back, Ayame just dodged efortlessly and smacked him in the face with one of her tails sending him flying backwards, Ayame just started walking away again not even bothering to turn around.

Another guy then grabbed out for Ayame grabbing her by the tail, Ayame ears then went straight up then flat down on her head, her other tail flicking wildly about, a low growl erupting from her throat.

''Oh, crap,'' Miirei, who had been watching with the rest of the reikai tentai, said then slapped her forehead.

''Whats up?'' Yusuke asked watching the now tense Ayame.

''Aya hates anyone or thing pulling or touching her tails, she wont stop now untill either shes knocked everyone in the room out or is knocked out.

Hiei's pov:

I was leaning on a pillar with my eyes closed, i suddenly felt Ayame's youkai raise and opened my eyes to see some ningen had grabbed one of her tails and she had tensed up, Miirei then explained about Ayame getting extremely pissed whn anyone grabs her tail.Hmm i'll have to try that sometime. She was currently on top of one of the male ningens, repeatedly punching him in the face, i felt something spark deep within me when i saw the ningen straddled between her legs but shrugged it off. Once she had finished beating the crap out of the ningens in the surrounding area, she then turned up and looked at me still growling with her fangs showing.

Normal pov:

Ayame swiftly finished off the ningens in that area. The rest had fled upstairs or out the doors, she then turned around instanty locking eyes with Hiei. She rushed at him, Hiei quickly jumped away from the pillar and for a moment all anybody could see was the sparks that were most likely coming off Hiei's katana and Ayame's daggers, then Ayame got knocked to the ground, hiei then put his katana to her neck, whilst sitting on her stomach with his legs on either side of her,he quickly shook off the lust that he felt and pushed his katana further into her neck when she tried to get up,which made a slight cut on her neck, as the blood started to seep out of the fresh cut, Hiei found it harder and harder to resist her, he then remembered what Miirei did earlier to calm the wild nekojin down and took one of his hands away from his katana and reached it behind her head then started to scratch lightly behind her ears.

Ayame almost imidiantly calmed down and started purring, the rest of the guys and girls(Yusuke,Kuwabara,Miirei,Shuichi)including Keiko and Botan who had found their way through the crowd when they all ran upstairs and out the doors when Ayame had gone on a rampage, were all now standing at the side watching Hiei and Ayame.

''Thats a very compromising position guys,'' Yusuke shouted to Hiei and Ayame in a perverted tone, making Ayame open her eyes.

''What the hell are you touching my ears for? get the hell offa' me,'' Ayame screamed then pushed Hiei off her and stood up then walked over to Miirei whilst muttering incoherently. ''And why am i bleeding?'' Ayame asked. Miirei then licked the cut on the cat girl's neck. When the wolf moved her mouth away, the cut was sizzling, after a few seconds the sizzling stopped and skin was perfect again.

''What the hell was that?'' Kuwabara shouted while getting closer to Ayame's neck observing it, making Ayame wince and hold her ears then step away.

''My saliva has healing properties moron, and don't ever shout near me like that again, my heads still ringing.''Miirei scolded.

''Lucky me has healing properties in my blood. That way it only helps the people that drink my blood, excluding me.'' Ayame sulked.

It was about 11 pm, they had been at the club for quite a while but couldn't get the crowd to come back after Ayame had gone rabid on them, so the yu yu gang started home, seeing as none of them had a drivers licencse or looked old enough to drive they ended up walking.


Alex: Sorry about ending this now but i'm really tired and have school in the morning.

Ash: *smacks alex upside the head while blushing* no intimate moments between me and that spikey bastard.

Hiei: *glares at Ash*

Ash: i had to fight to try and get the fluffy content out of this story between Hiei and my character, and when Alex first wrote this she wanted Shuichi in a chinese style top but thought it was called a cheongsam, so our crimson haired fox went to the club in a dress *bursts out laughing*

Shuichi: ¬¬

Ash: Well it's definetly not as embarasing as getting ambushed by 20 or so preps, then beaten up on school property where they have survelence, very viciously. Which happened to me.

Hiei: *Growls*

Ash: When my brother pressured my dad into going to the school to sort something out. They said they have no footage of that incident. I don't care about any of that. My pride has been damaged. And my knee, which i need very much, was pulled out of place.

Hiei: *Continues to growl, ki rising*

Ash: And ontop of having 20-1 the wenches used weapons. I got smacked around by preps with bars and other hard painfull objects.

Hiei: *The ward covering his dragon had smoke coming out of it*

Ash: Woah! woah.*Holds onto Hiei's warded arm* No destroying everything in sight, no matter how fun and enjoyable that sounds. Revenge must be sweet, violent, and leave a large impact.

Hiei: *grunts before bluring off*

Ash: The reason you're getting this earlier then usual is mainly because i can't walk properly. Ohyeah, if it seems i'm bashing preps, i'm not. I have a few prep friends. And i know there are many nice preps out there. It's just the one around my area that suck ball. Literally.

Alex:Revenge will be sweet.

Ash: Yes, i shall hide in shadows then attack them one by one.

Alex: We want you to guess how old we are, including the perverted ol' Sean.

Sean: Am not. I allready got Emma, second in command of the prep squad. Only 19 or so left.

Ash: Good job agent Riku. Agent Ruin, you're up next. Seeing as how i can't move properly and all.

Alex: Roger! *Salutes and gos off to do evil bidding*

Ash: I'll update when i get 5 more reviews. Now. Lets see if i can't send somebody a nasty computer virus *Smirks evil then gets to work*