Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ untitled ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
''Miirei-,'' Ayame said in a purely innocent voice, whilst hanging onto the wolf.(ash: - means that the letter drags on like miireiiiii)

''Yes?'' Miirei said full well knowing Ayame wanted something. Kuwabara had gone with Botan to visit Yukina and Genkai at the shrine. Yusuke had walked Keiko home, after being pressured and smacked upside the hide by Keiko. Something about it not being safe for a lady like herself to walk home alone. Ayame just laughed at this and said that even Karasu wouldn't rape her, making the brunette scowl.
Leaving the cat, the wolf, the fox, and the dragon. To walk back to the large mansion place, Kurama and Miirei were walking like normal people, Hiei was jumping from tree to tree at a slow speed keeping an eye on the other three, and Ayame was doing allsorts, it seemed she was hyper. Sometimes she ran along on all fours, sometimes she walked normally with Miirei and Shuichi, sometimes she jumped into the trees to pester Hiei and try to wind him up, and sometimes she jumped from lamp post to lamp post very elegantly, only using her toes. (like chii from chobits) (She was wearing shorts under her skirt)

''You know that you're my favourite person in the world, and i love you more then anything in the worlds right?'' Ayame pestered.

''I'm not sure you should be saying you love me,'' The pinkhaired girll said thoughtfully.

''Why not? because Shuichi will get jelous?''

''No, i was thinking someone else might. But anyway what do you want?''

''Icecream!,''

''No''

''Oh, but...''

''No,''

''I love you?''

''No''

''I hate you!!!''

''Good,''

Ayame then gave up on Miirei then jumped onto the much taller red head's shoulders, she then bent forward so she could look into his eyes, Shuichi just stood there with a weird look on his face looking at the upsidedown catgirls face and into her mismatched pools.

''Shu chan, can we go and get some ice cream pretty please?''

''I don't think theres an ice cream shop open at this time of night,'' Shuichi said mesmerized by the mismatched pools that seemed like were sucking him in.

''Oh, there is, i know a place, its always open, Riku works there, even if it isn't open, he'll open it for me, i'm a close personal friend,''

''....Oh....okay then....lets go...'' Shuichi said in a trance like voice.

''Miirei quickly knocked Ayame backwards, off Shuichi's shoulders, Ayame landed on her hands and flipped backwards landing upright and glaring at the tall pink head.

''Rath, you're not supposed to use that on friends. It could leave him in a permanent trance like state,'' Miirei said in a stern yet worried voice. She then shook Shuichi by the shoulders.

''Don't worry, the akage has a strong will, he won't get stuck like that. Of course, you could always wake him back up with a kiss.'' Ayame said then jumped into the trees and tackled Hiei to the ground, ''Sparky, do you want to come and get some ice cream?'' Ayame said in a playfull tone while standing with her hands on Hiei's chest, and her legs on Hiei's legs, her ears upstraight and her tails sticking straight up.

Hiei then growled and pushed her off him, then got up. ''Don't call me that... yes,'' Hiei said in a stern tone, but grunting the last part, then jumped back into the tree, Ayame bounded back over to Miirei and Shuichi happily.

''It's three against one Rei, we're going to get some ice cream,'' Ayame giggled then poked Shuichi's cheek to see if he was okay.

''Damn it,Damn you, and damn you, and damn the male race, and damn your eyes Aya, and damn you, you spikey bastard, wherever you are,'' Miirei shouted at the sky throwing her hands into the air.

''Awwww, its okay,i'm sure if you get too upset, Hiei will comfort you,''

''Like hell he will,''

''What would you prefer shuichi?''

''Nope, i'll get kero to comfort me,''

''Oh please no!!!,'' Ayame shouted then jumped into a tree whilst holding onto her cat ears.

''What was that abou...'' Shuichi started but was cut off by a loud ear peircing whistle that would only been able to be heard by animals and youkai, Shuichi then dropped to the the ground twitching, and both Ayame and Hiei fell out of different trees.

''What the hell was that for?'' Hiei shouted while advancing toward the wolf girl after recovering. Suddenly a large black husky type dog with white socks(paws), and one white ear ran infront of her and started growling at Hiei, Ayame then jumped out of the tree she was in and in front of Hiei facing the large dog while growling and bearing her teeth, the fur on her tails and ears had spiked out to make her look more intimidating.

''What are you protecting you mate Ringleys?'' Miirei teased.

''You know me and mut face have a score to settle,'' the cat girl said, not taking her eyes off the large dog.

Miirei then pulled the large dog away from Ayame knowing she wouldn't back down.She hugged him and whispered something even Ayame couldn't hear into his big white ear, the dog the looked over at Hiei then to Ayame and nodded then glared at Ayame.

''What the hell did you say to mutt face?'' Ayame shouted.

''Oh, nothing,''

''Nothing my foot,''

''Aren't we going to get icecream?'' Miirei asked innocently.Ayame just let out a growl of frustration then tried to put her hands in pockets that weren't there. She then made a louder agrivated noise then jumped upto a lamppost and started to the ice cream store hopping along the lampposts.

When they got there the store was closed,

''See like i said, its closed,'' Miirei said while stroking Kero.

''No, it was Shuichi that said it would be closed. don't worry i'll get Riku to open up,'' Ayame said then jumped upto a lamppost then onto the upper windowsill of the ice cream store. She then opened the window and stepped into the room,Why does Riku always leave his window open? Ayame thought then started walking over to the bed where there was a lump under the covers. When she stood on a creaky floorboard, the lump under the cover suddenly moved then dissapeared, Riku then appeared behind Ayame and knocked her face first to the floor whilst sitting on her back.

''Get off of me Riku,''

''Rath?'' The boy asked startled.

''Yes its me, now get up,''

''First tell me why you snuck into my room?''

''To wake you up so i could get some ice cream,''

''Hmmm,'' The blonde and blue haired boy said thoughtfully while moving around, ''Y'know, this is an extremely comfortable position,'' Riku said while wiggling around more.

''Riku, if you don't get off me right now, i swear i'll castrate you,''

''Fine, fine,'' Riku said while getting up, he then held his hand out for Ayame to get up,''Can't blame a guy for trying ne? the sexy unatainable Rath,''

Ayame ignored his hand and jumped up, ''That is not my title, i am Rath the merciless theif. And you would do well to fear me wench.'' She said then smacked the blonde upside the head,'' I'll be waiting outside,'' She said then jumped out the window with a glare on her face.

''Whats up with you?'' Miirei, who knew full well what happened, asked.

''Baka shounen,'' Ayame growled angrily, The front door then opened greeted by Riku who was in his underwear, with a baggy t shirt, and his hair sticking up all over the place, he yawned then told them to come in.

Ayame instantly came out of her mood and ran over to the large freezer and started looking dreamily at the different flavours of ice cream while drooling.

''Ringleys, you're drooling,'' Miirei said with a disturbed look on her face.

''oh, look at all the different ice cream flavours,'' Ayame said with a pur in her voice whilst rubbing up against the large freezer.

''Are you going to order something? or just stand there all night admiring it?'' The blonde and blue haired boy said trying to brush his hair with his fingers.

''Chillax, i want a large strawberry and chocolate chip ice cream with strawberry sauce, with one of those little bubblegum balls in the bottom please,''Ayame said in a sugar sweet voice. ''Oh! and don't forget the flake.

The blonde boy quickly sank into the shadows(literally) then reappeared a moment later with an ice cream scoop and a cornet. He then piled in the ice cream, popped in the flake, and poured a load of sauce all over the top, Ayame grabbed it happily then ran around the shop holding the ice cream like an olympic tourch.

Miirei got a bubblegum flavoured ice cream with strawberry sauce, a flake and a bubblegum in the bottom, Shuichi got a cherry flavoured ice cream, with cherry sauce, a flake , and a bubblegum in the bottom of the cornet, and Hiei got a chocolate chip flavoured ice ceam, with chocolate sauce, a flake, and a bubblegum.

They then went on there way again once saying bye to the strange blonde head. They decided to take, what Ayame called a 'shortcut' through a large park.

''I'm sure we're heading in the oposite direction,'' Kurama said whilst looking around, Ayame quickly snuck up behind him and licked off some of his ice cream then jumped away quickly.

''Ah well, we'll get home eventually, who wants to be locked up on such a nice night anyway? look at the lovely crescent moon.'' Ayame said while sitting on the branch of a tree and staring up at the moon, as soon as Miirei looked up at the moon, the cat girl jumped down and stole a bit of her ice cream including the flake then jumped back into the tree.

''Hey! give that back runt,'' Miirei shouted then jumped out of the way when Ayame tried to kick her.

''I'm not a runt, i just have small bones,''

''And small legs, and small arms, and a small nose, and a small mouth.''

''Now you're making me sound like a dwarf,''

''Yea, we can put you in the garden,''

''Thats a gnome you idiot,'' Ayame said then shuddered.

''Are you cold Ayame?'' Shuichi asked with concern in his voice.

''No,'' Ayame said flatly then glared at him, ''When was the last time you saw a fire youkai get cold?''

''No, she's just scared of the big evil gnomes that live in gardens,'' Miirei said then burst out laughing.

''Gnomes?'' Hiei asked appearing from nowhere.

''Y'know, those evil little men with the fishing rods that sit in the garden all day long and stare at you with their eyes. Acting all innocent. They then wake up at night and slit your throat. Ayame said then finished off Miirei's flake and tried to grab Hiei's ice cream, but failed when he dissapeared.

Ayame quickly jumped after him, holding her ice cream in her mouth, Shuichi then turned to Miirei and gave her a What-The-hell look.

''I'm not sure where she got the idea about gnomes. Riku probably told her,''

''Well atleast i'm not scared of spiders.'' Ayame taunted.

''Spiders?'' Shuichi asked whilst arching a blood red brow at Miirei making her blush.
''Yeah, you should of seen her when we came accross some giant spider youkai. (Like the ones in Inuyasha, basicly like a an extremely large, feroucious, man-eating spider.) She nearly had a fit'' Ayame taunted, then jumped into the trees to find Hiei, and more importantly. His ice cream.

''Oh yeah!, in the shop that boy... melted into the shadows?,''

''Yeah, he's a youkai, but you should've been able to tell by the way Ayame was freindly towards him. He can melt into shadows, control shadows, and hide his youki completely, pretty nifty ne?''

''Yeah, bu..'' Shuichi was cut off by a loud splash, Miirei shook her head then ran over to where splash was and just watched the cat girl get washed away by the stream.

''Why is she in there?'' Shuichi who had caught up asked.

''She fell in,'' Hiei replied monotonously from a tree branch above them,

''And she can't swim,'' Miirei said with mirth in her voice watching the cat girl splash about, getting washed away.

Shuichi then ran over to where she was and grabbed the catgirls hand and tried to pull her up, Ayame quickly bit him, making Shuichi let go, then carried on getting washed away.

''What was that for?'' Shuichi asked stunned looking at where the blood was seeping out of his hand.

''Ayame is extremely stubborn, and will hurt anyone that trys to help her, as Hiei found out,'' Miirei said with a smirk.

''Hn''

The pink haired wolf girl then pulled Shuichi's hand up towards her mouth. Licking the wound, cleaning it, and healing it. Ahter she'd done this. She realized whom shed done it to and blushed. The red head blushed and looked at his hand. It was allready bigining to heal.

Ayame quickly grabbed a tree root that had grown out of the mud and pulled herself out of the water on all fours then shook herself out whilst growling. Knocing Miirei and Shuichi out of whatever they had going.

''Did you enjoy your swim?'' Miirei asked walking over to Ayame.

''No,'' Ayame spat then shook herself out again. ''I dropped my ice cream,and i'm wet. I hate being wet....Miirei, swap tops with me.''

''No,''

''Please,''

''No,''

''Why ~''

''Because no,''

While this was going on Shuichi looked up at Hiei who was licking his hand.

''What do you want fox?''

''You should let Ayame wear your top,''

''And why should i do that?''

''Because shes wet, and cold,''

''so?''

''Well you are the one that pushed her in,''

''Stupid fox,'' Hiei grunted before putting the rest of his ice cream into his mouth. The fire youkai then took off his black button up shirt, dropped it down to Shuichi, and with a flash of black, he was gone in a rush of displaced wind.

Ayame was now sitting on the bank soaking wet, licking her wrist. Shuichi handed the Black cotton button up shirt to her with a smile, Ayame looked up and took it then smelt it and narrowed her eyes.

''I don't need his pity,'' Ayame said then threw the shirt back at Shuichi's face, she then stood up and shook herself out again.

''It's not pity, think of it as an apology from him,'' Shuichi said holding out the shirt.

''I don't want nor need his apologies, and anyway i know that Hiei would bite off his tongue before he apologiezed to anyone. I'm sure you just forced him, but i will take the shirt, its more decent then my top,'' Ayame said glaring at Miirei who was rolling around with the large husky, Ayame jumped into some bushes and took off her own top then put on the shirt and set the evil garment she had been forced to wear earlier, on fire then jumped into the trees, heading home.

Miirei, who had been able to hear what had gone on smirked. A large pink tongue, suddenly suffacated her. She quickly pushed the large dog off her then tackled it, pinning it to the ground then lifted her head up to the silver crescent moon hanging in the sky, letting out a long, loud, steady howl, the victory was short lived, as the husky wiggled out of the wolf girls grasp then knocked her over sidewards.

Shuichi stood, leaning upagainst a nearby tree, just watching the wolf girl and her dog, his once emerald eyes took on a gold glint, the husky then went over to the river bank to get a drink, Miirei went and sat on the river bank near where Shuichi was leaning, and watched the fireflys zip about, taken over by the beauty of the moment she started to hum a tune without realizing it, before soon she was singing outloud.

Shuichi's gold tinted eyes flashed to compete gold, then back to the gold tint.

No Youko, we can't

You're not making any moves to get her, Youko said in his mind moving a bit closer to the pink haired beauty.

She dosn't return our feelings,Shuichi said realising they were moving closer. Miirei had stopped singing and was staring at the river. Shuichi was now directly behind her, his eyes were completely gold and his hiar took on a copper shine then went to a silver, he was now wearing white robes, with nine silver fox tails spread out behind him , a pair of silver fox ears adorned his head.

Youko took a seat next to Miirei then claimed her lips with his.

''..Shuichi?...'' Miirei asked quietly after Youko had stopped kissing her, she then opened her eyes, ''Youko!?'' She exclaimed alarmed and struggled out of his grasp the scooted backward, into the large husky waking him up, the dog then came to stand in front of his mistress and growled at the possible threat.

''Yes, i'm Youko. Shuichi is my reincarnation,'' The silver haired man said then moved closer to the wolf, ignoring the dog.

''Gah,'' Miirei said still scooting backwards ''Well this is strange,''

''Its okay kitten, i just want to taste you,'' Youko said backing her into a tree.

''Kitten?!, in case you havn't noticed, i'm a wolf, higher up on the food chain then you fox Erk!!'' Miirei started untill Youko grabbed her by the throat digging his claws into her neck, not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to let her know that he could.

Youko started moving towards the wolf girls lips again untill he felt someone lean on his back.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~~X~X~X~XX~~X~X ~X~X~X~XX~X~

Ash: le gasp, who is the intruder? Everyone, the romantic fluff was all thanks to Alex, i do the rest. Whenever Alex gets fluffy moments at school, i always seek her out and spoil it XD.

Alex:Shes like a bloodhound, and she only inturupts me when its with someone i really like, now if its with some embarrasing dude, Ash just sits somewhere high and out of the way where she can see me and laughs.

Ash:Calm down now, i got you back for writing that moment between me and Hiei.

Alex: That wasn't fluff, that was pure demon lust, when demons see blood, they kinda, wanna', have it.

Ash:Lust i can deal with, but when its all fluffy, i just start to laugh. Your no better at helping me when embarrasing people ask me out.

Alex: Yes. Thats mainly because you tell then straight up to get lost.And on top of that, you laugh in their face or embarass them in some other way. I'm not given the chance , you just tell them to get lost, then laugh at them.

Ash: Lies.

Alex: Whatever.

Ash: Baha! I managed to corner three girls, but after i was done making mice meat of them. Which was surprisingly easy. They set their boyfriends on me. I'd of gone crazy by now if Hiei wasn't here to keep me company all day ^_~

Hiei: I don't like what you're insinuating Shoujo.

Ash:Oooo 'insinuating' Well la de da, aren't you clever!

Hiei: Yes. I am.

Alex: We're still waitong for people to guess our real ages.