Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ under construction ❯ Christmas decorations. ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sometime in the night, Ayame had drifted off to sleep, Hiei had jumped up onto the roof to check on her.

...Not like he cared or anything.

Seeing the girl was asleep, he picked her and the pocky packet up, then jumped into her bedroom. Without realizing it, Ayame had slid her hand up Hiei's top, and was now stroking his chest. Hiei's eyes glazed over for a moment, he then forced the wrong thoughts out of his head, and dumped her in the bed, as he was walking away, he noticed the shoujo shiver at the loss of body warmth.

...Strange, how does a fire hanyou get cold?...oh yeah, forgot about the whole, demon powers being sucked away by the moon.

He pulled the black cover over her and jumped out of her window, into his own. When he sat down on the windowsill, he took one of the pocky sticks out the pack, and chewed on it, he didn't stop untill the packet was empty.

Mmm, nearly as good as sweetsnow.

~x~x~x~x~x~X~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x
The next morning, Ayame was rudely awoken, by Keiko and botan, after poking and proding at her for a while, she lost it. They then, both ran out of Ayame's room, their hair on fire by Ayame's blue flames.

They were now searching around the house for her. Strange, sadistic looks on their faces, as they searched throughout the house.

Kurama, and Miirei were downstairs, decorating the sittingroom with many glittery, and brightly couloured decorations.

''Could you pull the other end of this to the end of the room and hold it there please Higure-san,'' Kurama asked with a smirk on his face, while standing on a step ladder holding up one end of a long red decoration that had silver stars and bells hanging off it.

''I will not answer to that name akage,'' Miirei said looking up at him defiantly, with her arms folded over her chest.

''Fine. Miirei, could you pull the other end of this to the end of the room and hold it there please?''

''Sure, akage,'' Miirei said with a smirk, then then started to pull the decoration accross the room, jumping onto the top of bookshelf to stick it up.

Botan then suddenly came flying into the room on her oar.

''Ayame!, Ayame! Aya-ERK!,'' The perky bluenette flew straight into the decoration, knocking her off her oar, Miirei off the top of the bookshelf, and Kurama off the ladder. they all landed in a heap on the floor, the bookshelf and the ladder then fell onto them aswell, Kurama and Botan got away, but the wolf girl didn't.

Kurama quickly pulled the bookshelf up. Miirei was still crushed under the books, her icyblue tail then poked up through the books, and started to look around like a periscope, it then spotted Botan and gave her a shock, making the blunette yelp in surprise.

''Baka yarou,'' Came a muffled curse from under the books, Miirei then submerged, and shot the ferrygirl a glare.

''Eep,'' The bluenette squeeked before scampering out of the room with her oar.

''Damn baka, Miirei muttered while picking the books up, ''Running away before i could get her to pick up this mess,'' Miirei then started muttering very colourfull phrases under her breath. ''Wheres that lazy cat?'' Miirei asked Kurama when she'd picked up the books. ''She agreed to make the pancakes....with a little...persuasion.'' Miirei said with a sadistic look on her face.

''Um..go and check Hiei's room,'' Kurama said edging away from the crazy girl.

''Hiei's room?'' Miirei asked, ''Thats weird,''

Miirei then started up the stairs, meeting Keiko and botan, ''Do you know where Aya is?'' Keiko asked holding a bunch of black ribbons, ''She set fire to our hair, now we need revenge,'' Keiko said then started to laugh maniacally, the other two then joined in. Yuusuke and Kuwabara then walked out of their rooms to see what the laughing was about. Both the boys just stared at the three girls laughing like psychos in the hallway, then dissapeared back into their own rooms, not wanting to get involved.

Miirei grabbed her digital camera,and the three girls burst into the room, hoping to catch Hiei and Ayame in bed. But there was noone there, Miirei looked in the bathroom, noone there either. Miirei then went to Hiei's closet, and spotted the cat girl.

''Ayame was rolled into a ball on the high up shelf in Hiei's wardrobe, her tails were wrapped around her, and she was asleep. She looked like a small innocent kitten, Miirei had to force herself back from hugging the catgirl, instead she took a picture.

Keiko, Botan, and Miirei then advanced on the sleeping cat girl with a whole bunch of black ribbons.

Meanwhile, Kurama was forcing Yusuke and Kuwabara to help him with the decorations, both were now putting up decorations on the tree, walls and furniture. Hiei was just sitting at the windowsill, smiling evily and handing out sarcastic comments anytime Yusuke or Kuwabara, fell, tripped over eachother/decorations, shocked themselves on the lights, and many other equally idiotic things.

''WHAT THE HELL?'' was suddenly heard from up the stairs, then the sound of a door being slammed. Ayame jumped down all the stairs, landing in a crouching position, she then stood up and put her hands over her eyes.

''Holy hell its bright in here!'' Ayame shouted, getting blinded by all the lights the bakas had put up. The irate catgirl then looked up at the clock on the wall. ''Who in their right mind wakes up at 9 am on a holiday?''

Everyone was just staring at her, she was in her normal black silk pyjamas, there was nothing strange about that, she usually lazed about in them on weekends, but what was strange was her tails. They had big black ribbons tied on them, a big black ribbon was on her neck, and her hair had been tied up in britney spear style bunches, on the top of her head, by big black...you guessed it, ribbons.

Ignoring the silence, she scratched her head and walked into the kitchen.

'Stupid ribbon...getting...in the way.' she thought while scratching her head

'Woah! hold up, ribbon?'

She then looked at her tails, ''OOKAMI!!!'' Ayame screamed from the kitchen, making birds fly out of their trees.

Ayame then stomped out of the kitched, ripping the ribbons out of her hair and setting them on fire, she did the same with all the rest then stalked up the stairs.

''How old is Ayame again?'' Yusuke asked looking at Kurama.

''Not sure, i know she's over 70 though, because Miirei said they hadn't seen Scorch in 70 years,''

''She looked about 12 or 13 just now, damn! thats put some strange thoughts in my head,''

''I really don't want to know,''

A loud yelp was heard from upstairs, followed by a series of thuds, Miiried then landed at the bottom of the stairs in a crumpled up heap, not moving. Ayame then stalked down the stairs in a pair of black sweat pants and a grey tanktop. The catgirl walked over to the fireplace and got the hot poker, that'd had been in the fire, and was now roasting orange hot.

''Uhh, Miss Honoo, i don't think thats a good idea,'' Kurama said getting off his ladder.

''I wont reply to my last name fox, and i think its a great idea, you wanna' protect your mate?''Ayame said, mirth clear in her voice.

''She is not my mate Ayame,''

''I suppose thats true, i havn't found any marks of claim on her person yet,''

''You look at her body?!''Yusuke asked.

''Yes,'' Ayame said seductively,somehow her voice sounded different, more mature. ''The wolf and i have casual sex out in the woods everynight,'' Ayame said runnig a clawed finger down Miirei's back,''

''You what!,'' Yusuke and Kuwabara shouted at the same time,''But you're with Hiei, then that means you're a lesbian...but i though you were with Hiei, i even bet money on it,'' Yusuke said babbling, not paying attention to anyone else around him.

''Oh! don't worry, Hiei, Miirei and i have threesomes,'' Ayame said still looking at the wolf on the floor, the same older souding voice, her eyes flashed to a red, then changed back to their purple and blue. By now Miirei had jumped up and was standing to the side of Miirei.

''Araxiel?'' Miirei asked knowingly?

''Damn baka onna,'' Ayame cursed, then threw the poker back into the fire.

''Whats an 'Araxiel'?'' Yusuke asked stupidly.

''Someone you'll hopefully never meet,'' Ayame said quietly before walking out of the sittingroom and into the kitchen.

Every pair of eyes in the room then turned on Miirei, except Kuwabara, who had been playing with some tree decorations that had cats on them.

''Ehheheh,'' Miirei laughed nervously with a sweatdrop,''I'm..uh..going...yeah...going,'' Miirei said zipping into the kitchen.

Wham....Wham!...Wham!...Wham!''Heheheh, lets see how you like that,'' Ayame said evily to apparently noone, she then banged her head on the fridge again, then dropped to the floor holding her head. ''Owwww, i think this is hurting me more then it hurts you,'' Ayame whined to the invisible person.

''Don't do that Ayame,'' Kurama said, ''You might hurt the fridge,''

''Har Har,'' Ayame said sarcasticly on the floor, she then got up and took a carten of milk out of the fridge and sat on the sofa, next to Yusuke, and also next to Hiei's windowsill, Miirei was plopped on the floor scratching Kero's tummy. (Ash:Kero's the dog remember)
They were watching Gravitation, and Yuki had just told Shuichi about him being a murderer.

''Pssh, big woop, everyone in this room is a 'murderer', you don't see us freaking out,'' Ayame said stretching, earning a couple of cracks.

''Mainly because you enjoy it,'' Miirei commented.

''So?''Ayame replied not caring, still watching the ever so lovely Yuki on the screen.

''So. You're a bloodthirsty murderer, you kill for fun. i've seen the way your pupils widen. You can't blame it on anyone else,''

''Yup, i'm the person that loves to kill, gets an adrenaline rush when in figts, likes the taste of blood, and just generally likes inflicting pain. Got a problem with it?''

''Nope, i love you just the way you are, all cute and sadistic.''

''Firstly i'm not cute, i shall burn my skin one day, and be walking around like some creepy zombie, raping people. And secondly 'I Love You' is an 8 letter word,but so is bullshit. And thirdly, the word love dosn't exist in my vocabulary,it is now officially taboo.''

''Yes but things that are said when they're not meant to be turn me on,''

''Your problem not mine, why don't you go and ask Kurama to help you out with your sexual desire,''

''Desires,'' Miirei corrected,''And why don't you offer your Hiei to help me?''

''Fine, go and fullfill yours and Hiei's desires, i was just thinking of your best interest, seeing as sparky would probably use you as his new sheath, where Kurama would give in, and Youko would be egging him on,''

''I think i'm getting turned on,'' Yusuke stated from his and Ayame's sofa. Ayame then edged to the edge of the sofa.

''If you try anything, i'll cut off the parts vital to reproduce,'' Ayame said fingering her dagger warningly.

They had gone back to watching gravitation, they watched in silence for about 5 minutes, Kurama was now sitting on the reclinable chair also watching.

''Even if Yuki is a murderer, he's one sexy murderer, i wouldn't mind getting killed by him,''miiirei piped up

''I agree, on the first part anyway. I don't believe he's a ningen, he has to be a youkai, there are no ningens that desirable,'' Ayame said.Both of the girls went back to watching the show, both concentrating on the screen.

''It must really suck to have your girls talk about some other guy like that,'' Yusuke commented, obviously refering to Hiei and Kurama, instantly there was cold steel on the ningen boys throat.

''Would you like to take that back before my blade accidently slips, and decapitates you?'' Hiei asked dangerously.

Yuusuke was about to reply, but hiei got kicked out the way.

''Move Sparky, you're blocking my view of the T.V,'' Ayame said monotonously, looking at the screen.

''Now you've done it Aya,'' Yusuke said, nudging her. The catgirl wasn't really sure what he meant, she knocked herself out of of her T.V trance to see the spikey demon now on the floor knocked out, his head had collided with the wall.

''Ah! sheet,'' Ayame said. Ayame stood up and quickly ran into the kitchen, then looked in the freezer for some sweet snow to calm the extremely pissed kajihenge off.

''Fox! wheres all the ice cream gone?'' Ayame shouted worriedly, throwing everything out of the freezer in her desperate search for ice cream.

''I forced him to wake up early this morning, and calmed him down by giving the rest to him.

''I'm going on a journey,'' Ayame said walking to the sittingroom, picking up her wrist cuffs and jumping out the window.

''Ciao,''

''Be back later, we have to train,'' Kurama shouted

Ayame then jumed into some trees and dissapeared.

About 5 minutes later, Hiei woke up.

''Where's the baka shojo?'' he asked in a deathly cold tone.

''She's gone on a journey, she'll be back later for training,''Miirei droaned, monotnously, still in a t.v trance.

Hiei then jumped out the window and started following her, by her scent and youki.
~x~x~X~x~x~

Miirei was walking down the street, squished inbetween crowds of people. She wasn't quite sure why, but she liked to be in a place full of people where nobody knew her, maybe it was because she had people that didn't know her personality, and they mistook her for some weak, little, girl they could harass. Seeing as her tails were invisable, she kept making then smack other people, she saw a perfect target, there was a woman, she looked like an escaped convict, and Ayame's principle was behind her.

Perfect.

She slinked through the crowd, over to them, then smacked the rather large woman on the but with one of her tails. Ayame flitted up onto a lamppost to watch the violence. The woman then turned around and looked at principle Nakano, who just smiled at her. The large lady then made a frustrated growl and punched him right in the nose, sending him flying backwards.

''Hentai!!,'' The woman shouted before kicking him in the side a couple of times, then walking off, many people were now staring at the man on the floor.

Ayame sighed happily,''It's good to see there are ningens that have no problem with hitting someone else,''

''He's the principle of the near by highschool,'' Came the gossipy voice of one woman.

''If he does that to a woman in the middle of the street, i don't want to know what he does with the students,'' Came another voice.

''I agree, look at him, that perverted expression on his face, i bet he's a pedophile,'' said the first woman. Ayame saw this as the perfect time to come down, seeing as some people had noticed her.

She jumped onto a rooftop, then onto the ground, seeming like she'd dissapeared to humans.''It's true,'' Ayame said to the two gossipy women, he locked me in his office once and tried to rape me, but i resisted. Now he gives me bad reports all the time, making up false incidents about me having daggers and beating up boys that are bigger, and way stronger then me,'' Ayame said with faux innocence, and saddness, looking down at the ground. She then looked up at them, and they both awwwed

''Kawaii,'' the women both said at the same time.

''Thats it, you don't have to worry anymore little girl, we'll get this big mean man fired, so you can go back to learning, and being all adorable,'' One of the women sad like a person would talk to a dog, or baby. She them pinched Ayame's cheek.

This struck her last nerve, she hissed at them bearing her teeth.

''Don't patronize me, i'm not five, you pitifull pion,'' Ayame said then dissapeared leaving the ladys shocked and gasping.

''It must be from her trauma caused by the principle,''

''I agree,''
~X~X~X~

Ayame was back in the streets, a cat's screachy meow then penetrated her thoughts. She then wandered down an ally, some thugs were tying a firework to a cats tail.

If only Kuwabara was here, Ayame thought with a snicker. She then changed into her cat form and sauntered down the ally.

''Look its another one!,'' one of the boys shouted.

''Grab it then, i've got a hole box of these babies left,'' The one that seemed to be the leader of the group shouted while stroking the firework that was attatched to the cat. The other boy then picked Ayame up and brought her over to the other boy.

''This one looks really weird,'' he boy that was holding her started,''She's got two tails!?, earrings, strange markings, and freaky eyes.

''Ah well, it's probably some stupid test subject,'' The other boy said, fiddling with a lighter. ''One of those whore cats they use to make babies.''

There was now a big anime vein pulsing on Ayame's cat head. She jumped out of the first boys arms, and jumped onto the leaders face, scratching and biting viciously, when he threw her off, she flipped backwards and landed on all four paws, tails flicking about wildly.

A low growl erupted from her throat, her lips were pulled back into a snarl, her teeth showing, and her hackles were up, she dived at them, slashing at their skin with her razor sharp claws. The other boy had allready left, but the leader of the two was still there. Ayame had, had enough and then threw a blue fire ball at the front of his shirt. The boy then freaked out screaming and rolling around, then ran out of the ally.

Ayame then looked around, when she didn't see anyone, she changed back into her human form, then untied the firework from the kittens tail. Ayame sat on the ground stroking and talking to the cat untill she smelt Hiei, she then could feel his youki. The nekojin quickly picked up the kitten, and ran into the sea of people.


Hiei was now standing on a rooftop, he saw Ayame in an alley with some kitten, she then must of sensed him, because she ran into the crowd. Hiei jumped down off the roof, and tryed to get throught the crowd to find the shoujo, but kept on geting pushed out the way, he then pushed a whole bunch of the annoying ningens out the way, knocking them to the gorund. Gave up and went back to start training.

~x~x~x~

Ayame creeped in the frontdoor of their house and looked around.

'Noones about, good.'

''She then turned around to close the door, and when she turned back, Hiei's katana was at her throat.

''Ehheheh, hi sparky!'' Ayame said nervously

''Don't you 'hi sparky' me shoujo,''

''Fine, i'll be rude and not say hi,''

''You know what i meant,''

''How am i meant to know? i'm not the one with the third eye,''

''Hiei then moved the blade closer to her throat, pressing against the skin.

''Fine, fine, fine, i know what you mean,and i'm not apologizing, its your fault for getting in the way,''

Ayame then dropped the kitten on the floor and grabbed the katana blade with her hands, making it cut into her skin. She pushed the blade back, forced something into his hand then dissapeared with the kitten.

Hiei looked into his hand to see chocolate ice cream in a ice cream cone, with a flake, Hiei then sat on the windowsill with his ice cream, a content look on his face.
X~X~X~X~X~X~

''Wolf, look what i found,'' Ayame said jumping into Miirei's bedroom window.

''Don't you ever knock? i could be naked,'' Miirei replied, she was listening to her music whilst reading.

''Ah well, its not like you have something i don't,'' Ayame replied not caring. ''Anyway look what i found,'' The cat girl said holding up the kitten,''Some bakas were tying a firework to its tail, so i helped it out, isn't it cute?'' Ayame put the cat on the floor then sat on Miirei's windowsill.

''Yes it is, you're not thinking of keeping it are you?''

''No, i still plan to go back and get echo, i never break my promises, i may bend them slightly though,''

''What that dragon?'' Miirei asked petting the kitten,''Forget about him, someones probably allready bought him,''

''Well i'll just have to kill his new owner then,''

''Always with the killing,''

''Yup, well i'll be right back,'' Ayame said picking up the kitten then walking out of the room, and down the stairs.

Kero was laying on the sofa, sleeping, Ayame looked around quickly, then spotting noone, she put the kitten down on the floor. The twotoned girl leaned over the sofa and started stroking the large dogs stomach, Kero woke up instantly, but didn't do anything, he was used to the strange catgirl giving him affection when noone else was looking. She also spoke to him about things.

The large dog, got off the sofa wagging his tail, Ayame then rolled over the sofa and started to stroke and play with the dog, Hiei then appeared in the room, and the catgirl and the dog, started to growl at eachother.

''I allready saw you,'' Hiei said monotonously.

''Kuso,'' Ayame said then went back to stroking and playing with the large wolf dog.

''Kurama wants you and the wolf to meet us in the hall for training,''

''Wow, thats the first time i've ever heard you call someone by their first name,'' Ayame said staring at Hiei, she then moved her mismatched gaze to Kero, ''Maybe my hunch was correct after all, ne?'' Ayame said nudging the dog which let out a snort which sounded full of mirth, she'd told him that Hiei and Kurama were gay,and loved eachother.

''Shutup shoujo. Go get the wolf. And meet us in the training hall.'' Hiei said in a pissed off voice.

''Fine, fine don't get your frilly knickers in a twist. I'm going.'' Ayame then picked up the kitten and rushed into the kitchen. she put a saucer of milk down for the kitten, and started drinking out of the carten. The nekojin ducked quickly as a sword flew over her head and got stuck in the wall. She then finished her carten of milk, stuck it on the blade of the katana, and threw it back in the direction it came.

''Baka!'' Ayame shouted, she then jumped out of the kitchen window, with the kitten who had finished its saucer of milk.

''Captain wow wants us to meet him in the hall for training,'' Ayame said jumping into Miireis bedroom window.

Miirei just sweatdropped, ''Again with the non-knocking,''

''Like i said, you have nothing i haven't got,''

''A wolf tail?''

''Thats not the same,''

''It is, you haven't got one,''

''But i have two cat tails,''

''Yeah, but they're not wolf tails,''

''I meant, oh nevermind, just come downstairs,''

''Be with you in a minute,'' The pink haired wolf girl said, Ayame then jumped back out her window and started to the training hall, kitten in her hand.
Ayame opened the door to the trainining room, it was really large, and in the middle of the room was a ring. Around it were different types of weights and other apparatus.
Ayame looked over to where the guys were training, Kuwabara was sitting in the corner of the room and looked like he was sulking, Yususke was doing one finger press-ups with his legs in the air, and Kurama and hiei were sparring. But they all (except Kuwabara) had their tops off, beads of sweat rolling down their fine bodys. Ayame quickly stepped back out and shut the door.
Miirei then came down the stairs, and looked at Ayame, their was a small amount of pink on her her cheeks, but Miirei brushed it off. ''C'mon, standng out here playing with a kitten isn't a part of training,'' Miirei said before opening the door, she then looked at the guys and pulled the door shut.''Then again, its a good day to go to the park,''
''I agree,'' Ayame said shaking out of her trance, they both started to walk away but Kurama opened the door and walked out, still topless, with a towel over his shoulders.
''Where are you going?'' Kurama asked.
''The park,'' Miirei replied without turning around.
''And why is that?''
''Please put on a top before Miirei rapes you,'' Ayame said, also not turning around.
''So you're bothered by me not wearing a top Higure-san?'' Kurama asked, Ayame then turned around and started to laugh.
''Now you look just like a woman, Hiei looks even funnier,'' Ayame said, then stared to laugh again. Miirei and Kurama just looked at her like she was on drugs.
''I decided to imagine them with breasts,'' Ayame said seeing their looks.
''Wow, it kinda works,'' Miirei said gazing around the room then laughing when she imagined Hiei, who was practicing with his sword ''If Hiei finds out what we're imagining he's probably gonna' hurt us,''
''Or he'd think we're lesbians that get off on that kind of thing, and leave us alone,'' Ayame added in, walking into the training room. She suddenly jumped up to the ceiling, hanging upsidedown by her legs on the bars that went across, her extremely long hair falling down under her, the kitten now clawing its way up to her leg. As Kuwabara ran over and tried to tackle her.
''What in the worlds was that about kisama?'' Ayame shouted, not minding the cat scratches.
''EIKICHI!!!,'' Kuwabara yelled with tears in his eyes. Ayame then dissapeared and appeared next to Hiei who was now pressing extra heavy weights.
''What language is he speaking?'' Ayame asked, her ears pinned to her head.
''It's the name of the cat, shoujo,'' Hiei said getting up and rubbing the sweat off him with a towel. Ayame then burst out laughing again.
Hiei looked like she was on drugs, then looked through her mind to see what she was looking at, then saw a mental image of him standing there with...breasts?, Hiei then backed away from the laughing girl.
''Has she had any drugs?'' He asked Miirei, but she too started to laugh.
Hiei then searched her mind and found the same mental picture of him, just in a different position.
''Thats it. they're both taking drugs,'' Hiei said walking away. Ayame finally sobered and walked over to Kuwabara.
''Is this your owner?'' Ayame asked the kitten, which just seemed like a bunch of meows to everyone except Miirei.
''She's talking to the cat,'' Kuwabara said hiding behind Yusuke.
The kitten then 'mewed', Ayame let it down, and it ran to Kuwabara, jumping onto Yusuke's face, scratching it, and into Kuwabara's arms.
''Eikichi!!,'' Kuwabara yelled again, the kitten then wiced from the loudness of his voice.
''You should take better care of her baka, some boys were tying a firework to her tail when i found her,'' Ayame said.
''Awww, Eikichi, are you okay? did thse big mean boys hurt you?'' Kuwabara asked in a baby voice.
''This show of public affection sickens me, now put down the cat so i can whoop all your asses,'' Ayame bragged.
She ate dirt.
Ayame then picked herself up and leaped at Miirei, who had knocked her into the ground in the first place. Ayame tackled her to the ground face first then pulled one of her daggers out, and put it to Miirei's neck.
''That wasn't very nice now was it wolf?''Ayame said with a sadistic smile on her face.
''Eheheheh,sorry.''
Ayame then jumped off Miirei and sheathed her dagger. ''One down,four to go,'' Ayame said monotonously.
''Hey! that didn't count Miirei shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~
Alex:woot, tomorrows christmas.
Ash: No fair, i wanted to put in a bunch of gorey battle scenes.
Alex: too bad.
Ash: *Sulking*
Alex:Anyway, what will happen tommorrow on the big day which is christmas?
Ash: oh! i know, first Ayammmmm
Alex:*covers ash's mouth with her hand* idiot, don't tell them.
Reviewer thanks
Slancaster13:
Alex: I can't really spell to save my life either. Ash checks over what i've don and corrects the grammer and spelling, replacing my words with bigger ones.
Ash: My education was beaten into me. Aren't i just the luckiest person to have a mother that cares so much about me?
Alex: What ever would you do without sarcasm?
Ash: Have a mental breakdown and kill everyone?
Alex: ^_^;;
Starwind327
Ash: I kinda' allready replyed to yours in a review.
Stix
Ash: Have done.
Kakkarot45
Hiei: I wasn't being 'nice'. Who would be nice to the person that kicks them into a wall just so they can see a stupid T.V person?! Even though she did buy me sweetsnow.
Alex: *raises an eyebrow*
Ash: Ping pong! ping pong! But which demon made the mark? That is the question.
Alex: Don't get sucked up by the hurricane!
Ash: No. We like to get your reviews. They provide us with some sort of information to our story.
Oh! where oh where has inuyasha lovers gone? We haven't heard from her for a while.
I'm surprised we haven't gotten and flames yet. Ususally someone flames us.
Question! Should we up the rating? I'm not too sure. I'm not that much older then 13, and i'm writing the stuff.
Alex: Yeah, but you weren't brought up like a normal child. Left to fend for yourself everynight, when your mom went to the pub. I pity you.
Ash: Pity me and i'll hurt you. Anyway, we need an opinion on the rating.