Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Soul Mates ❯ Finding Botan a Date ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Unlikely Soul Mates

~Chapter 1~
Finding Botan a date

AG- Ok, I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Luraia- You are actually writing a Yu Yu Hakusho fic? About time!

AG- Well I had many ideas going through my head, but this is the only one that ended up making any sense.

Luraia- Whatever.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

"Yusuke? YUSUKE!? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" Rang out the voice of Keiko, sitting across from Yusuke at a diner.

"Huh? What?" Yusuke said as he snapped back to reality.

"What's wrong with you Yusuke? You have been very quiet the past few weeks." Keiko asked him now seeming to have gone from an angry voice to one that seemed to be worried that something was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, well, I am worried about Botan." Yusuke said as he looked at his glass filled with a milk shake.

"Huh? What's wrong with Botan?" Keiko asked.

"Well she hasn't been her regular perky self. She seems a little lonely." Yusuke explained to Keiko.

"Hmm, it must be because you and I are always together when you aren't off being a spirit detective." Keiko figured.

"And Kuwabara with Yukina." Yusuke continued.

"You know what would be nice? If we set her up on a date!" Keiko said with a big smile on her face.

"That's a great idea Keiko!" Yusuke said sarcastically.

"Well what's wrong with my idea?" Keiko asked him.

"Well considering she's the grim reaper, it's probably not a good idea to set her up with a human." Yusuke explained.

"Oh, right, well it was a good thought right?" Keiko asked

"Yeah, if she were human," Yusuke said but then it hit him, "Wait a minute!"

"What?" Keiko asked.

"Well, if you want to set up a non human on a date, what do you use? A non human!" Yusuke yelled. People began to look at Yusuke because of the last remark. Yusuke knew that he needed to cover his remark. "Uhhh, and where can you find a non human? At the movie theatre! Come on Keiko!" Yusuke said as he placed some money on the table, grabbed Keiko's hand and looking very embarrassed walked out the door.

"What are you talking about Yusuke? A non Human?" Keiko asked a little quieter as they walked down the street.

"Well, I have two demon friends remember? We can go ask Kurama and see if he wants to go on a date with Botan!" Yusuke said now walking down the street with a proud look on his face.

They walked up to Kurama's house and knocked on the door. Kurama's 'mom' opened the door; "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are friends with Suuichi, is he around?" Yusuke asked.

"Huh? Suuichi?" Keiko asked herself.

"No, he's not here, he went on some kind of field trip with his class." She said.

"Oh, well ok. Thanks anyway ma'am." Yusuke said as he walked away.

"Yusuke I thought you were looking for Kurama, who's Suuichi?" Keiko asked rather confused.

"That's Kurama's name here in the human world." Yusuke explained.

"Oh, ok."

"Well there's always Hiei, but he would never agree to go on a date, let alone with Botan." Yusuke said crushed that he couldn't help Botan.

"Well isn't it worth a try asking him, does he owe you any favors?" Keiko asked trying to see a glimmer of hope.

"No, if there are any favors that are owed, it would be me to him." Yusuke said looking at his feet.

"Well I still say you should ask him." Keiko said.

"Well I guess I will try to see if he will." Yusuke said trying to make Keiko feel a little better. Though he knew what the answer was going to be.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

AG- Well that's it, I will update soon if you think this story has any potential. To feel secure I want four reviews saying that this story has some potential.

Luraia- Yeah, ok...

AG- Bye bye!