Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpaid Vengeance ❯ Destruction ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpaid Vengeance
Part of the Relations series

Me: When will this story end?

Hiei: You want it to?

Me: Yes, I have an idea all set for the next one!

Hiei: (sweat drop)

Me: Oh pooh! Just read the stuff! (hands him envelope)

Hiei: Last chapter, after reuniting with Kiru, the full squad of torturers came to put their final plan into action. Taki and Yoh, Ryudo's assistants, led the attack, eventually revealing it to be only a distraction from Yoh's paralysis spell. I was paralyzed, and therefore, helpless. Kiru knew what was happening but was somehow confused, and Ryudo used that to his advantage, and threw his dagger at me.

Me: Please enjoy!

--

'No!'

A blast of Makai fire came out of nowhere, melting the dagger in a millisecond. Hiei shifted his gaze to Kiru, who was now swaying on her feet, drained to exhaustion. He started work on the last of the curse that was paralyzing him. K'so! Must break the curse!

'You bitch!' Ryudo cried, 'You've ruined everything!' He sent an energy blast at the exhausted Kiru, who could do nothing but watch as it approached her. It slammed her against the wall, wrenching a soft cry from her lips. She slid limply to the floor, then looked up with a wince, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth.

Hiei watched in horror as she slid to the floor. Through his now open Jagan, he could see that many of the bones in her fragile body were shattered. A fractured rib belied the cause of the trickle of blood from her mouth- it had punctured one of her lungs. He knew that she had to be in unimaginable pain and cursed the thin bond that still held him immobile. Her energy level was so low, he doubted she could stand another hit. He had to get free before she was killed!!

She coughed, wiping her hand across her mouth before sending a weak, but triumphant smile at Ryudo. 'I won.'

Ryudo roared in anger and formed another energy ball, 'All you've won is an early grave!!! Die, bitch!' His rage was blinding, filling his vision with red. She had ruined everything. His plans, his family, his team! She would pay!

Kiru watched as Ryudo built up what could well be her deathblow. But she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of screaming. She was already being called by the darkness, a place free from the pain that ripped through her body with every beat of her heart.

As she watched him release the huge energy bomb, she chuckled.

Maybe death will be a more merciful fate than suffering under what is to come.

--

Me: Okay, no more for now since I have to return to my studying for my English midterm! More soon I promise!

Hiei: Please review!!!

Me: Ja Ne!