Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Light ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Run…
 
Kurama back inside quickly. He needed a way out of here. There was no way he was staying here. Youko couldn't really keep him here? Could he?
Kurama slowed to a walk as soon as he noticed that he wasn't being followed or chased. That was a relief. He looked around to see where he was now. He had ran across countless rooms, not caring to look inside them and see what was in them.
He saw that most of them did not have doors, just like his room. He peered into one of them and saw…a pond? What the heck? But Kurama didn't take long to ponder, for everything else had become a bit…strange, why should he ask questions now? Well…things weren't really strange to him, because he had gotten used to things out of the norm.
Kurama walked closer to the water and kneeled to and touched it. It feel warm, nice sort of. But then froze when he felt a hand on his back. Kurama, feeling a little of unease, tried to get up. But to his to his surprise, he was shoved roughly into the water. Due to the shock, he breathed in a large amount of water.
He suddenly felt someone grab him around the collar of his shirt and yank him out of the water. But it was a bittersweet relief when he heard a familiar chuckle in his ear.
“And that's what happens when you flee from your master, as I remember, I did not excuse you from my presence,”
“For the last time,” Kurama panted. “You're not my master, and never will be!”
“Oh really? Who is it that is caring for you currently?”
Kurama bit his cheek, trying to hold back a string of swears and obscene vocabulary. “I never asked you to help me, nor did I inquire that I needed caring for,” Kurama said stiffly.
“But it went without words, if I had left you there, death would have certainly taken place. And my plants are attracted to you, you somehow give them strength. And that I won't take any from them, they help me, so isn't it just fair?”
“Fair? So I'm sold to you for that?”
“Yes, you are. Now I believe this conversation has ended with a very blunt conclusion, if you will. Now, I order you to return to your room and dye off,”
Kurama sighed and got up. If Youko wasn't going to let him leave willingly, he would just have to leave by word of his own. Did Youko really think he was going to comply with what he said? Ha, not likely,”
Once Kurama was exiting the entrance of the door, vines wrapped tightly around his ankles and caused him to halt.
“I believe you're forgetting something, m'love,” Youko said sweetly from behind him.
“What would that be?” Kurama asked tensely while cringing at the sound of the pet name.
“As far as I remember, I do not believe you asked to leave,”
“But, you told me-,”
“Ah, ah, ah. Excuses, excuses. Say it,”
“No,” stated Kurama. He'd had enough. He wasn't going to ask, much less beg to take a command. That wasn't right, and he was going to abide.
Youko looked at Kurama, in a bit of shock, it appeared. But the expression soon faded, and a look of calm, yet cocky-ness, made it's way onto his face. The look and reacted also made Kurama want to take what he said back, but yet, his pride would do no such thing.
Youko started to slowly walk towards him, with a smirk on his face. Kurama suddenly became very nervous. Kurama's pride may not be able to do anything, but his legs still worked perfectly fine, besides a faint buckleing.
He tore his ankles away from the plants and sprinted down the wooden hallways. After running for a casual amount of time, he turned a corner and tripped. He scrambled to get back up, and when he did, he really wished he hadn't. He was face to face with a very angry Youko. Kurama hesitated and trying to turn and run, but was soon jerked back when Youko grabbed his wrist roughly.
“At first, I wasn't going to hurt you, but you had to run. Now…let's do a recap, what did I say about running away from me without permission?”
Kurama stayed silent, he was much too afraid to say anything.
Youko growled. He threw Kurama down, Kurama hit against a hall and slide down. He looked up to Youko with wide eyes.
“Answer me,” Youko growled.
“Y-you said n-not to run,” stuttered Kurama while trying to back away from Youko.
“Good, now that we got that done, why did you do it? Why did you run from me when I told you not to?”
“Because I was scared of you…” answer Kurama honestly.
Youko couldn't help the smirk that made its way onto his face. He could understand that, he truly could. He looked to Kurama in a less menacing nature.
Youko laughed and knelt down to Kurama. “Kurama it's not very smart to run, I'll always catch you…”
Those words sent chills down Kurama's spine.
 
^________________________________________________________________ ______^
 
It was later that day, into the evening, he was in his room. He sat upon the sill of his window brushing his hair. He was sitting in deep thought. Maybe he could try and…tolerate…Youko for a while. Until his friends find him, anyways. That meant he would have to adhere by the ruthless Youko's rules. Kurama just had to hope Youko wouldn't try and make him do anything…he truly didn't want to.
Kurama bit his lip. He had heard of how Youko treated his pets. And how he disposed of them. Suddenly, Kurama was snapped out of his thought when he saw something…no…someone outside…
 
^________________________________________________________________ ______^
 
Done another wonderful chapter! Thank you so much for the reviews!!! Guess who the man is Kurama sees outside! It shouldn't be too hard to guess if you know who Youko was usually seen with.