Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Light ❯ Huh? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3:
 
Kurama awoke with a bit of a headache. What had he done last night? He was even more confused when he saw that he was lying in a bed that did not belong to him. He looked around and saw that he was alone.
The bed was just his size and seemed to be made from vines and roots and a bunch of cotton blankets that kept him warm. The room he was in a normal sized one, but it was anything but normal. It looked like he was inside a very, very large tree, and for some reason he did not doubt it.
He pushed the cotton blankets off him, it felt very heavy. After he got out of the deep pile of blankets, he wearily made it to his unsteady feet. He was still somewhat numb. What had Youko gave him? Kurama mentally, the Spirit World would not be happy about him with Youko, or even near him. Heck, they didn't even know he was alive! His gang would be worried about what happened to him, and no doubt would they be looking for him.
But enough of this, he had to get up and try to find a way out of here. He didn't sense Youko anywhere near, hence he may be out. It figured, Youko thought Kurama was a normal human, when he was far from.
Kurama left the room; there was no door on the entrance. When he got into the hall, he saw that he was indeed inside a tree! The halls were very high, yet a bit narrow, and were made from wood, along with vines. He walked a bit hastily; he didn't want to stay here for long.
Finally Kurama came to an open room. It was very large. He looked around and saw that there was an opening leading outside on the other end of the room. Kurama laughed; did Youko think he was just going to stay here on his own will? Kurama ran towards the opening but then stopped dead in his tracks. He was, what looked like, two thousand feet high, he couldn't move, he was so stunned. But before he could even move, a vine wrapped around his waist and jerked him back roughly.
Kurama feel backwards onto his back and cringed. That had hurt him a bit. He tried to get up, but found he could not. Whatever Youko had gave him, was still working. But then Kurama felt vines wrap around him and lift him up. Kurama tried to get to his feet, and soon did. He felt the vines release him carefully. Then he slowly walking back to the edge of the wooden floor and peered down once again. It was so…high. How long did it take to grow this? Suddenly he felt sick again when he looked down, but this time he didn't feel a vine pull him back. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist tightly and held him there for a moment.
Kurama, feeling threatened, tried to turn around, but it was no use, he was held in place. Kurama sighed with a defeated tone.
“Youko, get your hands off me. I know it's you, and I'm not afraid of you,” said Kurama calmly.
“Oh, but why? Do you not like me holding you, Koi?”
Kurama froze, had Youko just called him…Koi? Lover?
“Oh gods…” Kurama thought. “What am I getting into…”
After a bit of a pause Youko spoke again. “I asked you a question, I expect you to answer,”
Kurama remained silent, this had gotten far enough. If it was a lover Youko wanted, he was with the wrong person. Kurama would not answer him. Perhaps that would convince him to let him go.
But then Youko started to do something Kurama did not expect, he started inching Kurama closer and closer to the edge. Kurama let out a quiet gasp, then hoping Youko did not here it. Then it came to the point where the only thing keeping Kurama up and Youko holding on to him.
“Now, I'll ask you again, Do you not like me holding you, Koi?”
Kurama hesitated. “Not really, but I would appreciate it if you didn't let me go at this moment…”
“Aww, undecided, are we? I don't accept that answer. Yes or No,”
Kurama once again hesitated. What could he say? He felt Youko's grip on him start to loosen…
“No! No, please! I-I don't mind,”
Youko laughed. “Good, because I may be holding you a lot. Like I said before, I like pretty things,”
When Kurama felt Youko put him down on the floor completely, he quickly pushed himself off Youko. More or less, Youko just let him go, probably not even noticing that Kurama was trying to get away.
“So tell me, my pet, how have you liked your stay so far?”
Kurama growled. “I'm not your pet, I have a name. And I'm not enjoying my stay, and would like to leave as soon as I can,”
“I know you have a name, a beautiful one at that. But you are my pet, and you will be called as such. And it's such a pity you do not enjoy your sty, for you will be here for quite a while. My plants are getting more and more attached to you. I fear you will stay in my care for a while now,”
“I'm not staying…I must leave, my friends…they'll be looking for me! I must!”
Kurama turned and ran, not knowing where he was going, just running…
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~