Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Light ❯ Come On ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Come On
 
“Now, what to do with you,” said Youko calmly.
“What to do with me? …What do you mean?” Kurama Questioned warily.
Youko laughed and took a step towards Kurama, Kurama took another step back. Once Kurama began to feel threatened, he took out his rose, but to his shock, it did not turn into a whip.
“W-what wrong with me?” Said Kurama to himself, not knowing why the rose did not change.
“Oh, it's not you. Plants obey me, much more than you, and I simply willed it to remain the same,”
“But…they never disobeyed me…”
“Until now…now, what is your name? I don't believe you've told me,”
“None, of your business, I believe. And you should know I work with the Spirit World, I'd advise you to let me leave without a fight,”
Youko advanced another step. Kurama backed up another step, but soon found he was against a tree. Before he could back off of it, vines tightly wrapped around him. Kurama tried to move, but it was no use. Youko walked up to him closely, to a point were their faces were barely inches away from each other. He grabbed Kurama by the chin and forced him to look up.
“A pretty thing, aren't you? I like pretty things,” Youko whispered.
Kurama jerked his face away. “Get your hands off me,”
“Oh come now…that's no way to treat your master,”
Kurama's eyes widened and he looked back to Youko in shock. “W-what did you say?”
“Hard of hearing, are we? I said your new master. You're in my territory now, so you belong to me,”
Kurama scanned his mind for a way out of this. But found next to nothing.
“I didn't know this was your territory,” Kurama said with narrow eyes.
“I bet you didn't. But that doesn't matter much, does it now? You will obey me, just as your plants have. You should be thankfully to my plants that they did not finish you off. I'm not quite sure why they kept you alive, they must be fond of the energy you give you. You grow plants as well, do you not?”
Kurama glared at Youko and said nothing. He quickly looked away, showing as much disrespect he could in this situation. But quickly, the vines tightened around him and made him gasp, losing his composure.
“Don't be so quiet. I want to hear your voice,”
Kurama growled. This was getting annoying now, the gang was probably looking for him. He couldn't just stay here. Kurama gave another pull at the vines, but they would not give. It felt like he wasn't going anywhere fast right now…
“For the last time, release me…”
Youko smiled. “No. I like seeing you this way. Now, I'm saying this for the last time, what is your name? Answer me,”
Kurama bit his lip, if he wanted this to go anywhere he would have to submit a bit. “Kurama. Kurama is my name,”
“Good, now that I know that, we can leave,”
Kurama hesitated. “Leave? W-where!? I'm staying here,”
“I don't think so. You're in my territory, remember that. You do as I say. You should be thankful that my plants sparred you, but don't push your luck with me,” he smirked.
Kurama growled under his breath and glared at Youko. Hopefully his friends would come soon. He did not want to think about what he would have to endure with Youko. And what the heck was he doing alive? Everyone knew he died long ago by the hands of a hunter. If the Spirit World knew he was still alive they would certainly be in a bit of a panic.
Kurama stood dazed in thought as he felt Youko vaguely untying him from the vines that had now turned limp. Kurama awoke from his thought as he felt himself being jerked forwards. Kurama looked around and then continued to glare at Youko, but Youko just laughed at him sheepishly.
“Dazed and confused, are we? What have we been doing to end up here?” Teased Youko.
Kurama narrowed his eyes. “Nothing. Out on a case…that's all,”
“A case? What for?”
“Something that was stolen from a vault…again,”
Youko laughed and picked Kurama up. Kurama was in shock again. He struggled to get out of his grasp but it was no use. Finally he was out of breath from trying.
“Let go of me,” panted Kurama angrily.
“Hush,”
“No! I will not! Put me down this instant! What do you think I am!? A rag doll?!”
As Kurama continued to rant on Youko quickly grew a plant. He shoved it into Kurama's mouth without hesitation.
Kurama stopped in the middle of a sentence and passed out.
“Good boy,” said Youko as he felt Kurama's limp body fall asleep…
 
Another short chapter, but I try to get them in fast when I'm not working ^_^ thank you so much for the reviews! :
 
Tala ishtar, IloveanimeIlovelife, midnight 1987, kahuffstix!! :P