Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Up Hill Battle ((second part of All Down Hill From Here)) ❯ Who are you, you crazy person? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Up Hill Battle

Chapter 2:

 

Me: I know all you hate me but you know what everyone has to thank Lor cause umm she told me to update. Lol and by the way everybody that likes Inuyasha stories they should go check out her work, she is truly a gifted writer

 

Tron: Lord help us.

Me: You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round round round.

Tron: What the hell?!?

 

Me: It's stuck in my head, that one and I like it like that she working that back I don't know how to act slow motion for me slow motion for me slow motion for me move in slow motion for me.

 

Tron: So how was your day all you readers out there? me in the background singing random songs Today is hell, I know why Amy was thrown out of choir.

Me: Tron what did I say about using that name in public?

 

Tron: Umm don't? But you always use it.

 

Me: Oh I do don't I?

 

Tron: Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy!

Me: Now my mom is going to have to beat you with a stick because you, owie!!!! My foot fell asleep.

Tron: Sounds like a personal problem to me.

 

Me: Yeah, yeah, whatever on with the fic, oh I don't own anything here today. Well Jordan and me and I dunno more stuff if you have to ask than you'll never know.

 

~*~

 

"Wow." Said Jordan while opening her eyes and staring blankly at the flawless ceiling. "That was the weirdest dream I have ever had."

 

She was still lying across her bed, the many blankets were strewn about her bed, a small section of the blanket was laid across her hips and thighs. She had pulled the blankets from the bottom of her bed so her feet could get out. She hated when her feet were hot, her white tank top was pulled up a bit so her mid rift was shown. She then noticed that one of her hand was bandaged. She started at it with a quizzical look on her face and pulled herself out of bed and adjusted her pants before wondering down stairs. When she saw her family they were all sitting around the kitchen table. Her mother had made eggs and bacon and it smelt delicious.

 

"Yum mother dear. Why didn't you wake me up for some of that?" she went and took a seat at the table. She looked happily at the large amount of food when she noticed there wasn't a plate for her.

"Is this a polite way to tell me that I have gotten a little fat over the years?" she asked while putting her bandaged hand through her hair.

 

It wasn't until then that she noticed that her whole family was just staring at her. She looked at each of the familiar faces, her eyes the size of frying pans.

"What? What did I do?" she asked but her mother jumped up from her seat and hugged her daughter, she looked as if she was ready to burst into tears.

 

"Honey, you really are ok!" she exclaimed. "You awake and everything."

 

"Yep mom, just like yesterday and the day before." Said Jordan not really sure as to what happened.

 

"You mean you don't know." Said he eldest brother, his mouth had been agape the whole time she had been there. Her brother always opened his mouth like that when he was concentrating. She remembered one time she walked in on him watching Blues Clues and his mouth was almost to the floor. "You have been in a comma for a long time now."

 

"What!?!" asked Jordan. Her mother had gotten off of her a little while ago and was standing next to her.

 

"Honey just eat, than we will explain everything to you later."

 

Jordan wasn't about to eat. What they were telling her was so strange, not to mention she was freaked out. `What are you talking about? If I had really been in a comma than why am I home? Why did I wake up in my own bed and not in a hospital bed?"

 

"Well you woke up last night, they said you would be fine and that we could take you home. So we did." Her father told her, he was still shocked to see his baby girl sitting right in front of him, eating breakfast just like the old days.

 

"But-" Jordan stared at them all in turn, still not grasping what they were telling her.

 

"Here." Her mother handed her a book with many articles and pictures stuffed into it.

 

For the next 15 or 20 minuets Jordan was reading over the papers and looking at the pictures of her in a hospital bed. The heading would continue to haunt her for a while now. `Teen Girl Missing After Huge Gang War' then the next one was just as horrific, `Jordan Found After a Long Search. Will She be Able to Fight the Comma Off?'

 

Her mouth dropped just as low as Davis's did when he was concentrating. "They are talking about me, but how come I don't remember any of this."

 

No one said anything they just let her continue her search through the past few months of her life that she had missed out on. As she saw the pictures she began feeling certain places to see if there was really a scar there, and there was.

 

 

It was around 9 am on a Saturday morning and Yusuke was sleeping happily. He hadn't had any missions lately and no one getting woken up at three in the morning for `secret meeting.' Unfortunately for poor Yusuke though Keiko wasn't going to let him sleep long.

 

She called him on the phone a little too impatient for him to wake up and get around to call her. Yusuke lifted up his hand and hit the top of the phone thinking it was his alarm when it was clear to him that it was the phone he lifted it up.

 

"Ello." He said with a little slurr, the H had disappeared somewhere.

 

"Hi Yusuke." Said Keiko brightly while twisting the telephone cord around her finger as she talked to him. She was like a little schoolgirl at times. Not sure how to talk to Yusuke even thought they had been what she called dating and what he called close friends for some time now.

 

"Hey Keiko, why are you calling me so early?" he asked while rolling out of bed. He went strait to the fridge, opened up a Mountain Dew and chugged it while he listened to her talk about pointless things really.

 

"Are you ready for school on Monday?" She was twirling her hair out, she was nervous and was afraid the she would run out of things to say. When he didn't answer she was worried he wasn't listening to him, which he wasn't anymore. "Yusuke!" she said in a dangerous tone as she waited for a replay.

 

"Huh, oh umm yeah." Said Yusuke, he was resting his head on the cold table and was trying to go back to sleep. He didn't even know what she asked him but he thought a yes would suffice.

"That's strange, you usually never want to go to school unless I force you."

"Uhh, well yeah, I get to see you. Speaking of which what are you doing later today?" Yusuke was lucky that he covered up his think headedness before she yelled at him any more.

 

"Nothing, do you want to do something?" she asked him. `Cause we could go to that biker rally down town they are supposed to have really great scones. We could share one." She suggested excitedly.

"Sounds good, come on over while I'll get ready.

 

The two said their goodbyes and after a while Keiko showed up at Yusuke's door. She had her hair tied back in pig tales like she used to do before she go caught in the fire at Yusuke's house, covering her upper body was a darker shade of pink halter top that said Senor Frogs, Cancun Mexico and a Hawaiian squirt that was pink and matched her shirt and a pair of white and pink flip flops adorned her feet.

Atsuko answered the door and smiled at Keiko, "Hey what are you up to today?" she asked. Yusuke hadn't even told her he was up yet.

 

"Guess Yusuke didn't tell you, we are on our way to the biker rally." Said Keiko brightly as she entered the house.

 

"You guessed right, that boy doesn't tell me anything."

 

"That he doesn't." replied Keiko but when she said that she wasn't thinking about Yusuke not telling his mom where he was going and that. She was thinking about all the fighting of demons he had done and his mom hadn't a clue about, or the near death experiences.

 

"There is the man of the hour." Said Atsuko as her son walked out from his room wearing a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a jacket. Keiko had gone through all that trouble to look good for him and he didn't even take the same initiative.

 

"Ok mom I am going." Said Yusuke he walked in front of her, stopping to look at a few pictures and then walked back in the other direction. He was pacing slowly while making a few glances to his mom.

"Need money?" she asked with a motherly smile on her face.

 

Yusuke just shrugged and she tossed him some money, she could tell that was what he wanted when he smiled, grabbed Keiko by the arm and pulled her out the house with a small goodbye.

 

When they got there Yusuke bought a scone for the both of them and a Navajo Taco fro Keiko.

"Now what are these things again?" he asked while sitting down with all the food and Keiko carried the drinks.

 

"It's an American thing. They make these out of fried bread and a bunch of other things." She said while taking a bite out of the Navajo Taco.

 

"That looks so sick." Yusuke looked at it with distaste before covering his scone with honey butter goodness and looked at it hungrily. He was so close to dive into it, just inches away he could almost taste it then Keiko put a fork full of her Taco in front of him.

 

"Just one bite." She pleaded with him.

 

"Then I will have this sick taste in my mouth and I won't be able to eat my good food.

 

"Yusuke." Her voice was now testy.

 

Yusuke took a bite without another complaint and it was actually pretty good. After that he took the plate from Keiko and started to eat it all.

 

"Hey I said a bite!" she exclaimed while trying to take it back but now Yusuke was playing with her and he wouldn't let go. Well one thing led to another, Keiko ended up missing a chunk of hair and Yusuke had fallen back and he was squishing some girl he had landed on.

 

•••••••••

 

Jordan was at the biker rally and was buying a pair of slippers that looked like black shoes with orange flames down the side. As she was walking out of the little tent where she had bought them she ran into a drunken biker. He was hitting on her.

 

"Hey honey that skirt looks real nice on you. It should be black instead of white."

 

"I'm 16." She said just to let him know she was young.

 

The biker just laughed at her though, "Do you want to ride my bike?" he asked while lifting up his leg and was getting to mount it, the only problem was there wasn't a bike there and he fell over. Jordan did all she could to keep from laughing and ran out of there when a boy landed on top of her with his chair.

 

She began coughing and trying to push him off before finally he got off of her and looked down at her with a helping hand.

 

"Are you okay?" he paused, did he know her from somewhere. She looked very familiar. "I am sorry about that."

 

Jordan took his hand and pulled herself up, she stared into his chocolaty eyes for a moment. She thought she knew them from somewhere. "Oh it's no problem. I will be fine." She took back her hand and brushed herself off, some boys where over there laughing claiming that they all had seen down her skirt.

 

Jordan glared at them all but before she could say anything Yusuke yelled at them.
"Shut the hell up!" and they did, they all did it that second.

 

A hand than planted itself on her shoulder and grabbed it firmly. She looked up and saw her brother standing there.

 

"What are you doing talking to him?" asked Justin as he looked darkly at Yusuke.

 

"Nothing I was leaving." Said Yusuke while grabbing Keiko's arm and pulling her out of there. "Come on lets go."

 

Keiko came along willingly but as soon as they were gone Justin when off on Jordan.

 

"What are you doing hanging out with that boy he is trouble?"

 

"I wasn't he fell on me and helped me up that's all." She was confused she had no idea why this guy was so bad.

 

~*~

 

"Koenma sir."

 

"What do you want now ogre?" asked Koenma as he watched the tape of Jordan and Yusuke once again.

 

"Are you sure it was very wise to make up that story and erase Jordan's memory?"

 

"No I don't know stupid." Said Koenma while hitting the ogre. "I had to though, we can't just let every human that stumbles on to us continue to know what is going on all the time."

 

"I know but those two were sorta happy when they didn't argue and they might have had a relationship."

 

"Yes I know but it is better this way, now that we are sure they have both forgotten we can let it rest." After that Koenma turned off the screen and hopped down from his chair.


~*~

 

Me: Ok done, finally hehe I have so many fun and evil plans for this fic YAY.

 

Tron: I have been demoted.

 

Me: Oh quit your crying, your just dumb.

 

Tron: I don't think that was very nice.

 

Me: That sux.

 

Tron: Why was I demoted?

 

Kurama: Demoted from what?

 

Me: He is being a crybaby.

 

Kurama: How so?

 

Me: Well I told him that he wasn't aloud to use my computer anymore because he broke one of my speakers the ones that it took like forever to talk my mom into getting.

 

Tron: yeah no my little brother gets to touch them but not me.

 

Me: Haha sucks for you. Well later everyone and I hope you have a good evening.