Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Up Hill Battle ((second part of All Down Hill From Here)) ❯ ( i can't remember what i titled it and I am to lazy to look -_-) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Up Hill Battle

 

Chapter 3: Line and sinker

 

Me: OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS I FORGOT TO DO SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT. *Glomps lil Sakura* Sorry about not shouting out to you it made me feel bad, I also forgot to shout out to Songo16 *glomps Songo16* you two are true reviewers. Well I really have nothing to say so I guess I could get on with the fic. Oh and as always I would like to shout out to Lor * glomps Lor * She is my wonderful editor and she makes sure I update occasionally.

 

Ok now for the rest of my shout outs.

 

JustNorMaL: Thank you for such a nice review, and I am glad that I was your first see that HAHAHA NUMBER ONE!

 

BooiSeeU: Thank you for your review also, I love when I get reviews it makes me feel special. I don't care if you're anonymous or not. I go and read some fics and they thank everyone that is actually logged in and forgets the rest and I think that it's sorta mean.

 

LoVin_HiEi_3eYes: Thanks for your review, and I love your name by the way ^_^.

 

Last but not least, (I don't even get what that is supposed to mean but I used it anyways.) LoLove: Thankies much. Hehe I felt like being cute and chibi right then. You guys are so nice to me, with your reviewing and still reading when I hadn't updated since September. I know I bad. If I forgot anyone, I sorry and I won't forget anyone the next time. I just want to hurry and get this typed cause I have some ideas. Also hey if anyone of you guys just has any ideas at all. Like someone told me that Yusuke should meet Jordan's family, which by the way I am going to do that soon, just go ahead and tell me sometimes I get killer writers block and it always helps when people spout out ideas.

 

Sam: hey you forgot about me. * Shows up with a wooden paddle *

 

Me: Huh?? Who are you?

 

Sam: I am the lord and master ………………………… SAM!!

 

Me: Yeah and how do you know me?

 

Sam: *shrugs* I'm Tron's friend.

 

Me: Explains a lot -_-.

 

Sam: What's that supposed to mean?

 

Me: Whatever you want it to mean pretty boy.

 

Sam: You really think I'm pretty?

 

Me: I don't have the attention span for these people.

 

Sam: Hey how about after you type this you and I go and get a soda and watch the stars.

 

Me: 0.0 what?? Could you actually be one of those romantic guys I have been waiting for my whole life? *Anime starry eyes*

 

Sam: I think I am. *Grabs my hands*

 

Youko: Hey that is my onna.

 

Me: OMG! Are you guys going to fight over me?

 

Youko: Oh this is just Amy I thought it was someone else. Sorry get back to whatever it was you were doing. *Walks off*

 

Sam: Hey who's that girl? *Run's off to hit on Botan*

 

Me: Well there goes my weekend *sighs* oh well might as well write.

 

Tron: Amy does not own anything but the ideas that are being put in to a half developed plot.

 

Me: *throws blunt object* you don't know.

 

~*~

 

How come? How come whenever those two ran out into public Yusuke always got in some sort of ideal. It's like the two were cursed with the loser cures that kept them from going out all the time.

 

Keiko was a bit upset with him and when they were away from the eating area she grabbed his hand. "Yusuke who was that?" she planted her feet right there and wouldn't move another inch until he spilt the beans.

 

"I don't know she looks familiar though." Said Yusuke while scratching his head.

 

Keiko looked at him like he was dumb. "That is Jordan she goes to school with Kurama. I meant who was the boy?" she folded her arms and was going to wait until she got the answer she wanted.

 

"Oh." Said Yusuke bitterly. "That is Justin, one of the gang leaders form that part of town. I don't know how he knows that girl. What did you say her name was again?"

 

Keiko glared at him, "Why do you want to know her name so bad?" she tapped her foot once again.

 

"I don't know cause you just- whatever let's go." He grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the area behind the train

 

It was a rusty old train that had been put up as a monument years ago. There were two carts and engine and a dining cart, when they were kids this is where they used to play.

 

"Hey do you remember this place?" asked Keiko as they stepped behind it.

 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? I always came here when my mom was drunk." Yusuke shrugged as the walked hand in hand. He didn't mind holding her hand just as long as they weren't in public, where other people could see it.

 

"Yeah, your mom has gotten a lot better lately thought. After you little incident with the car I mean. She stopped her drinking, started to work full time again, cooks dinner, and makes sure you go to school-" Yusuke cut her off there

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you don't need to tell me." She stopped and smiled at him.

 

"I wanted to know if you remembered that this was the place we first met." She said while locking her fingers with his. "It was over on that swing there, I hurt my knee and you helped me up."

 

Yusuke stared at her for a moment; unable to believe she remembered that far back. "How do you remember all this stuff?" he didn't even remember when he last took a test let alone who he helped out when he was 5.

 

"Yusuke, my brain is much larger than yours, it holds more information in it." She teased a bit before poking him. "I was kidding."

 

"Uh huh whatever." He said before putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer to him. She smiled happily at him, and people wondered why someone like her would like someone like him.

 

Yusuke bent his neck down a little and kissed her lightly on the lips, as he did this Keiko returned his kiss while placing her hands on the back of his neck, pushing him down a little to deepen the kiss. Almost instantly after he licked her lips in hopes of gaining entrance she opened her mouth and began to do battle with his tongue. She wasn't going to let him dominate this kiss; there was no way she was going to just give in to him. Keiko was determined.

 

Yusuke inwardly laughed at her newfound aggression, he thought it was funny they way she seemed too delicate to everyone else but when the two were alone she was actually pretty feisty. He liked it like that, though sometimes he found it annoying that she couldn't be herself around everyone like she was embarrassed of the side that Yusuke liked. He didn't want to really be with her anymore but he couldn't dump her, he felt too obligated to her.

 

Was this how he was going to live the rest of his life? Dating some girl that he cared for deeply but not in the same sense as before, he loved her he really did but it was more like a love that a brother and a sister would share not a couple. They had already explored all the wonder that each other had to offer. They had done that before they even started dating. She never changed and Yusuke guessed he hadn't either.

 

That night as Yusuke went to bed, he couldn't get that girl out of his head. What was bugging him the most though was that he couldn't even remember her name. He lay in his bed for a while, wondering where he knew her face. He felt like it was just beneath the surface but he just couldn't get to it.

 

~*~

 

(k now that my fluffy music on, I can write once more, I had to take like a 2 day break to try and figure out how to write this part -_- lol oh well now I got it)

 

Jordan went home after the little `attack' on her at the rally. When she got home thinking that she thought she could catch up on her homework for the past three months she was wrong. She had to sit through a lecture from her two older brothers telling her to stay away thugs, neither of them decided to tell her they were one in a gang and Justin as a matter of fact was still in one, a gang leader none the less.

 

Of course the only thing Jordan caught was his name was Yusuke. When they finally left she fell backwards on to her bed thinking about it all, they didn't say much to each other but something told her there was so much more. She wanted to know about him.

 

"It's probably because he is a bad boy and had a girl with him. I am such a home wrecker." She said while rubbing her temples and sighing heavily. (lol more than she knows thought I would just point that out)

 

She drifted off into sleep, she dreamt of nothing really so when she woke up it felt like she had only been asleep for minutes, she glanced at the clock she saw that she slept through the whole afternoon and all through the night. It was 4:00am and she hadn't gotten to any of the homework that her friend had brought to her.

 

"Shit." She muttered, Jordan wasn't much for swearing but this was an extreme case. She grabbed her books and began flipping through the pages of her homework and attempting to get as much done as possible so she wouldn't be completely lost.

 

At 7:00 her brothers had to pull her away from it all so she would get ready for school.

 

Jordan wet her hair down and blow-dried it so it would go into her natural curl, not the tight ringlets natural curl it was more of a wavy under curl. She put on her pink uniform and her brown shoes, it had taken her about 15 minuets to do that and after she was done she went strait back to her homework.

 

Justin and David had to practically drag her away from it and pack her bag themselves. Before Jordan was allowed to leave the house though her mother handed her a lunch bag and told her she wanted her eating healthy from now on.

 

Jordan's mother had always been worried about her daughter but after the whole incident that took care of Jordan's three months of summer vacation and the first three months of school her mother was twice as worried.

 

They all loaded up into Justin's little Yoda and he took her and David to school while he went off to his college classes.

 

Jordan hadn't been out of the car for more than 2 seconds when a girl with shoulder length chestnut hair and in the matching uniform came running up and crushed the girl with a hug. "JORDAN!" she squealed with excitement while shaking and hugging her.

 

"Taylor!" exclaimed Jordan with a little less enthusiasm and not near as loud. The two stood there and hugged in the parking lot for a moment before Taylor grabbed Jordan's hand and pulled her into the school.

 

Everyone was stopping and talking to her, even if she hadn't ever really spoken to them much they all wanted to know how she was. She was taken a back by the newfound popularity, |And to think all I had to do was fall into a coma.| thought Jordan sarcastically as she talked to some people whose names she didn't know.

 

The bell echoed through the school signaling that everyone had five minutes to get to class, Jordan sighed with relief she didn't like having so many people around she didn't know asking her personal questions.

 

Jordan was alone for her first hour though, she had AP Biology and Taylor had phys-ed. She took a seat at an empty table and set out her science stuff while waiting for the last bell to ring. When she had bent over to get her bag someone took the seat next to her and when she stood strait again she noticed she was getting glares from all around her. It took her a moment to realize who was sitting next to her. It was Suuichi; she stared at him for a moment wondering why he was sitting with her once he smiled at her kindly she realized she had been staring.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here," he paused and lowered his voice. "Some of those other girls scare me and I usually sit here by myself."

 

"Oh it's not problem, sorry for taking your seat in the first place."

 

"Are we all caught up on everything?" asked the teacher "You all are chit chatting during class time so I figure something must be very important." The whole class shut up almost instantly.

 

Class dragged on for an hour and a half and needless to say she was completely lost, nothing was making sense to her. At that moment she had never been so happy in her life to have this boy sit next to her. Kurama had noticed that she was struggling so he slipped her his extensive notes that he had taken for the past 3 months. He even opened to the pages she would need to complete the assignment. (Isn't Kurama such a nice boy? lol) She mouthed the words thank you to him and went back to work.

 

Jordan had always been able to pretty much take care of herself when it came to grades, never needed much help with it and passed with pretty good grades, it was strange for her to be this far behind. |I guess that's what I get for being stupid and getting in an accident or whatever the hell happened to me. |

 

The bell rang and everyone collected their stuff, each heading in their own direction trying to get to class before Jordan had left she mad sure to give Kurama back his notes.

"No go ahead and keep them, you can copy them or just given them back to me when you are done." Kurama pushed them back towards her; needless to say she was reluctant to take them.

 

"Thanks."

 

"Don't mention it." He let her through the door first and they two went their separate ways.

She walked out of the hall looking at her schedule wondering how her classes got so screwed up. She had Biology first hour, gym second hour and she rotated that with another gym class. After that it was an intro to computers class and finally her fourth hour was Algebra repeat when she had just finished Trig the year before and she was supposed to be taking Math Analyses. |I will have to straiten this out later| she said to herself while walking to gym.

 

~•~

 

~ Hey look at that girl. She has a nice heart shaped ass. ~ Said Youko to his human counter part as they were running laps in the upstairs. They could see all the girls down stairs stretching, ~ I bet that those human boys can't keep their hands away from that. ~

 

-Youko honestly can't you keep your mind on something else for a moment or so. - Said the Suuichi to the Youko inside him

 

~ When are you going to sleep with a girl, do you know how long it has been since this foxy man here has had the touch of a woman even close to him? ~

 

- As long as me. - Replied Kurama with a smile. Kurama was the one who had kept him from any vulgar contact like that.

 

~ Oh hey look at that girl~ said Youko with a grin. ~And look how flexible and long her legs are. I bet you could get her into a lot of positions. ~ He started to imagine it all as Kurama ran.

 

- Ok Youko that is enough, I don't need a hard on in the middle of gym class - As he watched the girl for a moment trying to figure out who it was he saw that it was Jordan. - Great now I can't even talk to her in class anymore because of what you just said and thought -

 

~ Why don't you just sleep with her than I won't complain anymore and you will have finally felt the touch of a woman~ said Youko with a smirk.

 

Kurama was blushing badly at this point, his cheeks nearing the color of his hair.

 

"Hey Suuichi what's wrong?" asked one of his friends.

 

"Oh nothing, it appears I haven't been working out much. This running is starting to get to me." He lied, but his friend believed him.

 

~ You know now that I think about it she seems familiar ~ voiced Youko as he watched her with curiosity ~ Maybe I had her in one of my wet dreams ~ (lol I love making him perverted it's so much fun)

 

~•~

 

"Yusuke where are you going?" asked Kuwabara while following after his friend.

 

"To see Kurama." Replied Yusuke while throwing away his cigarette butt.

 

"Why is there some sort of mission your going on? I bet you thought you were going to leave me behind this time well guess what I'm going if you want me to or not!" he said proudly while standing in front of Yusuke and pointing to himself with his thumb.

 

"No there isn't a mission, I was just going to go talk to Kurama about someone." Yusuke had his hands buried deep into his pockets as he walked along the sidewalk. Kuwabara followed him like a little lost puppy dog.

 

"Hey but there is still like 4 hours of school left." He pointed out.

"Has that ever stopped me before?" Yusuke was a bit sidetracked at the moment so he wasn't in the mood to argue.

 

"No, hey why are you so down in the dumps?" questioned Kuwabara.

 

"Shut up ok. If you're going to come along than stop asking such dumb questions." Yusuke turned to him with a small glare and Kuwabara just up instantly.

 

When they arrived at Kurama's school it was lunchtime for all the little boys and girls. (Have you guys seen Jay and Silent Bob strikes back? Well if you have do you remember that part where Jay's angle conscience guy pops up and he's just all. `Jesus loves the little children'? Hehe that was funny. Sorry felt the need to tell everyone that.) Yusuke weaved his way around them until he found the boy at a crowded table it was full of boys and girls alike all of them talking to one another but when Yusuke even set a foot in that direction they all glared at him like he was inferior and all of them wondered what they were doing.

 

Yusuke rolled his eyes, and started to walk in another direction. Kurama had seen them and started to follow after him.

 

"Yusuke, Kuwabara." He called while catching up to them; he placed a hand on their shoulders. "What do you need, is there another mission?"

 

"No." said Yusuke quietly while looking around. "I came to ask you a question. There is this girl that goes to school with you, I can't remember her name but I ran into her yesterday and something about her has been bugging me."

Kurama looked at him quizzically. "I don't know who you are talking about? Could you give me a description or something? Did she have some sort of spirit energy?"

 

"No." said Yusuke. "I didn't sense anything. She was like Keiko's height, with brown hair, and greenish blue eyes." He said while trying to remember her looks.

 

"Yusuke that is half the girls in this school." Said Kurama while shaking his head.

 

"I know I just can't remember anything else." He said while rubbing his head. It always hurt when he tried to think about her hard.

 

"Look Yusuke class is about to start. If I sense anything unusual from any of the girls around here than I will call you ok." Kurama was worried about Yusuke he was looking bad not to mention acting strange.

 

"Ok." He gave in. "Whatever." After that the two walked away from Kurama and out the front doors.

 

Kurama shook his head while picking up his tray to dump it. "Oh hello Jordan." He said with a smile. Youko was smirking inside Kurama's head and Kurama started to blush.

 

"Umm are you ok?" she asked while raising an eyebrow

 

"Yes, I just haven't been feeling that well. Don't worry about it."

 

"Oh." She replied before picked her bag back up. "Well I better go, maybe we will have another class together."

 

Jordan started to walk away from Kurama when he called out to her. "Jordan, would you care to come with me to the basketball game tonight?" he asked just to get Youko off his back about how he thought that Kurama should really be a girl because he never hit on them.

 

"Oh uh sure," she said while smiling at him.

 

"Great I will pick you up a little before 7:00 than. Is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine."

 

~•~

 

Me: I know I am so freaking evil. LOVE TRIANGLE hehe they are my favorite.

 

Yusuke: How dare her play me like that.

 

Me: You're with Keiko.

 

Kurama: Youko do you really think I was supposed to be a girl before you possessed me?

 

Youko: Well I don't want to make you go home and cry into your pillow for the next hour but I think you should know the truth.

 

Kurama: That's as bad as calling me gay!

 

Me: He's not gay, and he should be a guy. *Hugs Kurama*

 

Kurama: Thank you Amy.

 

Me: Anytime.

 

Well everyone I got to go, talk to you all later.