Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who's Shuichi? ❯ 30 ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I have found a cute/funny look-alike picture of tiny! Kawaii-wings.net/Tiny.jpg go see please and thank you so much for reviewing and sticking with this story #grins#

---------chapter 12------------


March 18th (1st year)

Dear Keiko,

Thanks for the birthday card last month (and for getting Tiny to deliver it) he seems to be a lot more happier now that he’s here with me (much to Youko’s displeasure I know) which reminds me - I gotta letter from him the other day and I could just make out the blood-written chicken scratches.

Please get Yusuke to ask him to just use pen and ink please, my sister has merely got over the shock. It was funny what she said through; she think that Youko/Kurama is a psychopath on Viagra! X3

Thanks for phoning me too! I told you that I’ve sent you your birthday card too - sorry if it’s a tad muddy/slimy - was running at 20 mph whilst flinging various rocks at a group of zombified drug addicts. You’d think they’d get hurt by it all but guess what?? They mushed it into powder and started sniffing it! How freaky is that!?? I’m mentally scarred now....

Know a good shrink I can see by any chance?

Sorry to go back on the subject of my little sister Narumi - I think I know who’s been hanging around these past few months but I can’t prove it. Another thing that’s occurred to me that I was right, step-mother is a demoness (A panther) making my sister a Hanyou (half-breed) talk about double standards! I found out the other week on her 13th birthday.

The sheer horror! All her little demon friends were around having a ‘party’ but I couldn’t help but feel them stare right through me! I even carried a bat disguised as a twig (actually it was branch but it was made into a bat later).

I think the whole city knows something I don’t - either that or the bus to my secondary school/college/whatever been putting the gas pedal down.

I must remember to fix my alarm clock.

Sorry about that Sensui shit that’s been happening over there - I hope those lot kick some ass!!

Dad’s changing. I don’t know how but he seems less ‘human’ and more ‘demonic’ everyday. Both me and Narumi despise him.

Anyways! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Mina xxx

P.s: Could you also ask Kurama aka Youko Kurama about why my markings are itching? Oh, and tell him to leave Tiny alone - I found him on the highest tree branch last night!! And I know he did it because he spray-painted his name on his fur!

P.p.s: My ‘parents’ are onto him - tell him to be careful too.



4th July (1st year)


Dear Mina,

No problem and yeah, the letter was a bit grubby. Yusuke had to open it. At the moment we’re having a great time with the fireworks! Though I don’t think it was a clever idea of them to put fire crackers down Kuwabara’s trousers - Kurama thankfully managed to stop it before it went any further!

Botan and Yukina say hi too - and want to know if you got your birthday presents sent safely? It was sent a week after you got the card. Kurama/Youko Kurama wanted to send you a present but Tiny ‘Peed’ on it. I think that’s why he was put in a tree in that condition.

He says sorry by the way. He’ll use pen and ink from now on.

Your mother is fine also! She’s happy that you and Narumi are getting on like a house on fire (I didn’t tell her that you were actually ON one - how did you two manage to do that though??). She’s also changed the box room into a spare room - just in case Narumi comes back with you next year. What day by any chance?

As for the itching? Genkai has written here that it’s to let you know that not only is Kurama around, but the engagement is still ‘certified’ or working. Anti-itching creams will only make it worse so don’t bother buying any - I might have to phone you after sending this.

Hiei and Tsuki broke up because....I’m not sure really but I won’t get involved. I wish I could say the same for the others! The Sensui problem is getting worse, they’re going somewhere tomorrow and Yusuke won’t tell me where. I’m really worried.

Botan says that it’ll be ok but I’m not sure about the ‘Boys will be Boys’ theory but I’m going to have to trust her on this.

Oh! Kuwabara might be able to enter Uni if he aces all of the exams! On his graduation day I’ll send you them! I doubt Yusuke will however I’ll send you photos of him also.
You’ll also want photographs of Kurama as well won’t you? I’ll do that too.

It’s a shame you don’t have a camera over there but try and get one of you, Narumi and Tiny ok?

Take Care,

Keiko xxx




A/N: One more letter!





Converting /tmp/phpx9jWzN to /dev/stdout