Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why dont she never smile ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Me: Ok peoples I want reviews on this story. If I don't get at least 1 review on this story by tomorrow then I have no choice but to send my little person in my head to it hurts to say it but to send my little person in my head to to……………I cant say it.

Little person: Yes you can and I well make you say it.

Me: But it's to mean.

Little person: I don't care if it's mean. If you don't say it did I well have to tell them something that you don't want any one to know.

Me: Ok I well tell them. If you review then I well have to send my little person in my head to burn all your files in your head. There I said it are you happy know?

Little person: Yes I am and what a good girl you are.

Me: Stop calling me that before I send you to the mountains were the bears well eat you.

Little person: Whatever. Anyways the story starts now.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Hello peoples my nickname is sheshe and my email address is sheshe too. Wow that is so cool. Well anyways sorry about that dump thing I was talking about . Anyways I like to talk about your if you don't mind.

 

Eyes color: Dark purple your hair is waive

Hair color: Dark purple

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110

Age:16

Grade: High school 11th

Power: Psychic

Name: Hana

 

I guess that is it about you. How sad ok I was just joking. Don't be mad. I said I was joking. Ok done with that. Ok I think it is time to start your day then but I had fun talking about yourself. Anyways let's start. You were running late for school. Your mom went to work so no way to get there faster and your dad well he die a long time ago when you were 6 years old. I feel sorry for you but anyways you're little bother who is 8 years old and is little you but he puts curses on people instead your psychic. Well anyways back to you and the only you might get to school on time is running but you start walking and reading a back on your way to school. You got to school about 5 minutes late. You walk in class and sit at your desk. Then the principal open the door and call you to the door you walk to him.

 

Principal: Miss Hana can you come with me please.

You: Sure. Is there something wrong?

Principal: Ah no but you don't mind to show the new students around the school?

 

He points to 4 boys. You looked at them with an emotionless face then by to the principal with the same face too.

 

You: Sure.

Principal: The guy with black hair is Yusuke, orange hair is Kuwabara, red hair is Kurama, and the quiet guy is Hiei. You: Nice to meet you all.

Principal: Ok then you have a good day and don't for get to do the endurance run.

You: That's right I almost forgot.

Principal: Make sure you do your best on this one.

You: I well try.

 

You waited till the principal was out of sight so started to show them around the school. When it came to P.E. you change so you can run. You saw they guys. So anyways the girls start to run first. You were about to take a step when you fell to the ground and your friend Rein run up with worried eyes.

 

Rein: Hana is there something wrong? Are you hurt? Can you walk or stand?

You: I can't run and I am not hurt it's just I got to walk. I well be right behind you but only walking so don't worry about me I well be fine.

Rein: Are you sure?

You: Yes I am sure I well just walk.

P.E teacher: Miss Hana I don't care what you do just start.

 

Your friend left you and you walk to the sidewalk. You pulled out a book and started reading. A couple minutes later the boys started running.

 

A person: Hey Hana you should try running.

You: It's useless.

 

Then the guys walk up to you and looked at you.

 

Yusuke: Why are you not running?

You: I can't my legs hurt.

Kuwabara: You're just saying that because you don't want to run.

You: I might be saying that but you don't know that.

A person: Hey Hana want to play cards.

You: Sure.

 

The guys move out of your way and you pulled out your cards and started playing rich man poor man. You kept on winning.

 

Person one: How you get the good cards?

Person two: Hana are you use your psychic powers to win?

You: I might be but you might not know that.

Person One: I think we better go now.

P.E teacher: If you guys are not going to run then go home.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Well that's it for right now. Hope you like it. Of course I enjoy it because it's my story. Well anyway I well update if you review. If no reviews then no update.