Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why dont she never smile ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Hello peoples. Ok then I was just thinking where I left off………oh I remember know we left off on the endurance run. Ok on to the chapter or story.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Person: Hana are you ready to leave.

 

You looked up to see who said that and it was your bother Miru.

 

You: I just need to change.

Miru: Where is Rein?

You: There she is.

 

Rein is already change to her school uniform. She run up to your bother and talking to him. You went to the lockers to change to your school uniform. The girl's uniforms are black and white. The same with the boy's uniforms too. You got done changing and you walk out of the school to the courtyard were your bother and Rein is.

 

Miru: Sissy we got to go visit dad.

You: Do we have to?

Miru: Yes mom says so.

You: Ok. Rein do you want to come?

Rein: I can't. Am sorry but I got to help my mom. Maybe next time I can.

You: Ok.

 

You and your bother started walking to the graveyard to see your dad. When you guys got there your bother set some flowers and you clean his grave. You guys got done with all that.

 

Miru: Its time to go home.

You: I want to stay here for a while and you go home.

Miru: Ok.

 

Your bother left. You watched him leave and when he was gone you started walking to the forest right behind the graveyard. You saw some brushes moving. You went up to the brushes.

 

You: Why are you guys here?

 

They pop up out of the brushes and looked at you.

 

Yusuke: We are looking for some thing that Kuwabara dropped.

You: Some how something tells me that I should not believe you.

Kuwabara: Well you should.

You: I got to go home now.

 

You started walking when you spot your bother standing by the door of the entrance of the graveyard. You went up to him.

 

You: I told you to go home.

Miru: I know but when I saw you walking to the forest I knew there was something wrong and that's why I waited for you.

You: I see. We should go now.

Miru: Ok.

 

You guys started walking to the train station. You guys got on and got off the train then went home. You toke out your key and open the door to the house. Your bother went to his room and you went to your room and got change. After you got change to a black long dress you since there were someone in your room and you know who it was. The person came out of the shadows and it was Hiei.

 

You: What are you doing where?

Hiei: Hn.

You: I guess you don't talk that much.

 

You went to your bed and sit on in. Your bed is black and dark purple.

 

 

That's it for right now. So anyways review and I well update for tomorrow.