Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ My Sorrow Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello

I'm Yuki

This is my first fic so be nice

Flames will be returned and I will make you cry

Evil disclaimer: I don't own a thing except Aryanna and Kureene

Now the fic begins

______________________________________________________________________ ________

"Mommy!" shouted a little girl with jet-black hair and sapphire blue eyes. A women with brown curled hair and silver eyes turned and asked, "What is the matter Aryanna?" "Mommy", Aryanna screamed," Youko Kurama is coming to visit tomorrow!" The women known as Kina replied," Yes, Aryanna he is coming tomorrow isn't he."

Excitedly Aryanna asked," Mommy where's daddy?" Kina looked around for her husband then remembered," He is in the backyard."

Little Aryanna ran to the back yard in search for her father.

Meanwhile a man with silver hair, golden eyes, a tail, and fox eyes was creating a garden with could also be a trap for he could manipulate plants into deadly creatures.

"Daddy!" squeaked his four-year-old daughter. "Yes", Ryu said calmly. "Youko Kurama is coming, Daddy!" Aryanna squealed in delight as he picked her up. "That's right, he is coming." Ryu stated coolly. Youko Kurama was a fox demon like his father.

Ryu was looking forward to see his son again.

Meanwhile, Youko had just gained 200 acres of land in the Makia or demon realm. Kuroune, Youko's best friend and second in charge, had brought his little sister, who just lost her parents and the same age as Aryanna, into the group of thieves. Youko was a notorious thief who had stolen many things and earned a rep for being cutthroat.

Youko asked," Kuroune would you take charge for today?" Kuroune answered teasingly," I could but doesn't mean I will." Youko raised an eyebrow. Kuroune replied hastily," Youko of course I will, but May I, ask why?" Youko replied," I'm going to visit my family." Kuroune asked," Could you say hello to them for me. Youko answered," I could, but doesn't mean I will."

Kuroune smiled and said," Hurry we have business to attend to." Youko agreed and left to his parent's house.

Early the next morning Aryanna ran through the house screaming with excitement. "Yeah it is morning!" piped Aryanna. Kina sounding amused," Yes it is morning and Youko will be anytime now." "YAY!" Aryanna screamed. "Why don't you help your mother with breakfast, Aryanna?" Ryu asked trying to calm her down.

"Okay." Aryanna excitedly put in. Ryu smiled for Aryanna had taken after her mother. Kina was what many called a healer. She could heal any would, sickness, disease, give the dead life, and even give immortality to some. The only way she could do this was to cry. Ryu knew Aryanna would go through much suffering, but he didn't realize how much.

Just then, the door was thrown open and the windows were kicked in. A horde of demons came through. They carried weapons of all sorts. Kina said in a panic," They found us!"

Ryu commanded calmly," Kina take Aryanna and hide.

Kina asked," What about you?"

Ryu answered," No time just go"

Kina picked Aryanna up and barricaded the bedroom door shut. Aryanna asked scared," Mommy, who where those people?"

Kina said," They are bad people Aryanna." The screams of dying demons filled the room and Aryanna hugged her mother tighter. Kina cried as she felt her husbands energy fade.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Aryanna asked innocently. Kina answered solemnly," Daddy is dead." Fear crept into Aryanna's eyes and she held back tears for her father had told her not to cry.

The demons were banging on the door.

Kina hid Aryanna and told her no matter what to stay there.

Just then, the door flung open and the apparent leader came up to Kina. The demons name was Kevane and he was known for brutalities. Kevane said," We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Kina said in disgust," Why would I help you become immortal." Kevane smiled and stated," I guess we do this the hard way." He hit her a crossed the face. Kina stumbled backwards but held her ground. Kevane could tell she wasn't going to break. Kevane said in desperation," One last chance." Kina spat at him," Go to heck!"

Kevane grabbed a knife from one of the other demons and sent it ripping through her throat. Kina fell limp to the ground her eyes opened wide in shock and her blood draining from her body. Aryanna bit back a scream and backed away from the sight of her mother.

Kevane screamed in rage," Find her brat! She has the same gift as her mother!" Fourteen demons fell to the ground in pieces. At the sight of their fallen comrades, the other demons puked.

Kevane turned to see a whip of thorns right in front of him.

The whip sliced through his flesh causing immense pain.

Kevane stumbled to the ground holding his face and screaming. The other demons looked to see Youko standing there.

They screamed in horror for Youko had become a legend of fear among lower class demons.

The demons fled in fear for their own lives.

Even Kevane managed to escape. Aryanna sat next to her mother's cold, lifeless body.

She just stared into her scared and lifeless eyes that showed pain, fear, and sorrow.

She understood this was the last time she would see her mother and began to cry.

Youko kneeled next to her and wrapped his arm around her to comfort her.

He took her back to live with him for he was all she had left

____________________________________________

Please R&R

Chaos, Panic, and Disorder My Work Here is Done