Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Song of the Silver Dragons ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuki: I'm on a roll here

L.D: Yeah

Yuki: Updating a lot of things all at once

L.D: Plus a new fic

Yuki: True

Dedication: I dedicate this to my best friend Alex

Alex: Thank you

Yuki: No problem

Evil Disclaimer* *laughs* (rolls off cliff) *still laughing* (falls down never ending crevasse) *still laughing* (hits spike and dies) *laughs all the way to heck*

Yuki: Look up Kuro_Ryo18 it is my other account and Blood or Chocolate a Inuyasha fan fic I created for my sister

All: On with the fic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryanna and another demon named Leo were engaged in combat. Aryanna had prevented him from destroying four dragon eggs. Leo was enraged and sought to destroy her. Aryanna's sword flashed past his side, scathing it. Leo turned and sent a blast of energy, knocking her into a tree. The sword pierced her right shoulder smacking her body into the tree. She slid to the ground, blood pouring out of the wound. Her eyes lay closed and breathing became erratic. Leo smiled then frowned.

Leo: She was a pretty one.

He walked away leaving her for dead. Hours past and her breathing was shallow and still slowing. The wind picked up. Leaves and branches of trees began to be whipped around. The wind then suddenly died. The creature stood as a tower, head dwarfing everything else. Lowering its emerald gaze to Aryanna, and nuzzled her growing limp body. It opened its jaws and caressed her body in its giant mouth. Giant silver wings beat in the air. Slowly rising the dragon carried Aryanna in its jaws. The dragon brought her to its den and laid her body next the same four eggs she had saved. A red hawk like bird flew down. It seemed to be on fire. The bird let out an eagle cry out. A single tear fell from its beak and landed on Aryanna's wound. The skin, tissue, and muscle stitched back together. Slowly Aryanna's eyes opened. They still were somewhat glazed over but soon they cleared. The dragon lowered its head and spoke to Aryanna. The voice was loud and painful inside her head.

Dragon: (I'm Flayr )

Aryanna stared dumbstruck at the gigantic creature. Flayr tilted her head slightly.

Aryanna: (I'm Aryanna)

Flayr: ( You saved my young and for that I am grateful.)

Aryanna: ( Think nothing of it.)

Flayr shook her massive head and let a trickle of smoke escape from her jaws. Flayr straightened and shot a thin wisp of flame to the glittering cave wall. Her claws massaged the softened black diamond material. It glittered as the sun gleam ed off it. The jaws lowered and stop right in front of Aryanna. Slowly they opened. A flute cut and designed beautifully out of black crystal like material.

Flayr: (Take this child. When you desire of help play it and we will come. Take Fox with you as well.)

The phoenix landed lightly on Aryanna's shoulder. Aryanna looked up at Flayr carefully looking at her. Silver scales lined her whole body. Four massive legs supported the slim and graceful creature erect. Two giant wings were tucked neatly at her sides. They too were plated with silver armor. Her green eyes were so content and sincere. Aryanna just stared at the creature before her.

Aryanna: (Thank you)

Flayr: (Stay and watch the hatching)
Aryanna: (Hatching? The eggs are going to hatch?!)

Flayr nodded and looked at the eggs. A thrumming hum came from her throat. She was like a giant cat except no fur and a lot more razor teeth. Aryanna watched the eggs as well. They seemed to pulse and an eerie glow surrounded the four eggs. Then in an instant the shells shattered as four draclings lifted their tiny heads up to nuzzle their mother. All four were mere images of their mother except for one had ice blue eyes. A tingling sensation crept into Aryanna's mind

First Dracling: (My name is Pyro)

Second: (I'm Kindle)

Third: (Name is Embyr)

Blue eyed: (My name is Synge)

Aryanna: (Mine is Aryanna)

Pyro: (I'm hungry)

Embyr: (You're a pig)

Kindle: (That isn't nice cause I'm hungry too)

Synge: (Then eat)

Pyro: (Good idea)
Aryanna smiled and let a small giggle out. Synge wobbled over to her and rubbed against her legs. Aryanna bent down and picked her up. Synge crawled up on to her shoulder and wrapped around her neck. Fox jumped off and landed on a ridge near Aryanna. Embyr rubbed against Aryanna's legs as well.

Flayr: (It seems they like you. Three girl and one boy.)
Aryanna: (Who is the boy?)
Flayr: (Pyro)
Aryanna: (Oh)

Flayr: (We would like you to visit us often)
Aryanna: (As often as I can)

Flayr: (The flute will call us to you no matter how far and I will always be able to hear you thoughts so you can just will us to come.)

Aryanna: (Thank you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki: How you like?

Alex: That was great!

Yuki: Thanks, Oh yeah I will be updating Revenge And Love soon. The fights begin soon