Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ YOU?!?!?!? ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
YOU?!?!?!?!?

Chapter I:

You were on a plane that was landing in Japan in about fifteen minutes. Here you were going to visit your favorite cousin that used to torture you for fun.
‘Oh is he going to get it. After all those times he tortured me he’s going to regret he every punched me every again!!’ you thought in your head.


Once you had gotten out of the airport you decided to take a cab to see your cousin at his friend’s house, or so he says. Once you arrived at the place the first thing you saw were stairs that seemed to lead you nowhere whatsoever. ‘ ::sigh:: This is going to be a very exhausting day indeed.’ you quickly thought and walked up the stairs briskly but at a maintained speed. When you arrived at the top you, surprisingly, weren’t tired at all. Then out of the blue, you wished you weren’t here at all. “ HEY __________!!! COME HERE AND LET ME BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!” you knew it was your cousin. You very loud, annoying, same age as you cousin: Yusuke Urameshi.


“ YUSUKE COULD YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE MOMENT?!?!?!?” you screamed louder then him and trying to get the ringing out of your ears. “ Sorry ________. Didn’t mean to do that.” he said rubbing the back of his head. “ Sure, you think that.” you said while sweat dropping. “ Oh, I almost forgot. These are my friends. This is Hiei,” he said pointing to the short funky haired person, “ and this is Kurama, Genkai, Botan, and you know my other friends right?" he asked you. You only nodded and converted you eyes to Keiko. " Long time no see Keiko." you said. " __________, I've missed you so much." she exclaimed while she glomped you. " Keiko.....I......can't......breathe!" you said trying to catch your breath. " Oh sorry __________." she said embrassed. While you were trying to breathe Kuwabara came up behind you and gave you a smack on your back saying, " Long time no see good ole buddy ole pal!" " How much did you bet my stupid cousin this time for kissing me?" you asked raising an eyebrow. " Twenty bucks. So will you help me out this time, please." he asked with desperate eyes. " Hmmmm, how about....no" you said taking your time answering him. " Aww, you're no fun ________." he said then turned away and gave Yusuke the twenty dollars he promised him. " Well lets get back inside it's getting cold. I'll lead you to your room." Genkai said as she walked ahead of everyone else.


You stayed in your room just looking out into the sky. " I might as well go up on the roof." you said to yourself. Opening the window you jumped outside and jumped gracefully onto the roof. You sat there thinking about how you could tell Yusuke and the others that you needed help. " What am I going to do, Yoko?" you asked her, your darkside. ( A.n: Okay look there's gonna be Yoko who is your darkside. Then there's Youko Kurama who is Kurama's demonside, okay?) A little girl took right next to you wearing a blod red hooded cape and carrying a staff with the crescent shape of the moon on the tip of it.

" You'll just have to tell them the truth about me and your past ans my past. They'll find out whether it was by mistake or if it's there mission to." Yoko said as she sat right next to you looking up at the stars. " The truth. If only I didn't have to live in mystery." you said looking at Yoko and her curiosity of the stars. Not even noticing a certain fox demon's figurs in the moonlight watching you and Yoko's every move.

A.N: Well there's chapter one. Please review it.

Ja ne! ^^