Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're not fooling me, baka! ❯ "A kiss I didn't want." ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~Hiei's POV~
It has been a month since Koenma had sent Mizuki back to the Ningenkai. She has been going on with her life like nothing ever happened. I had been secretly watching her without anyone knowing, not even Kurama. For some reason I couldnt stop watching her, I had to make sure she was okay. It was a strange feeling I had. For the past month, it seemed that the fox has been getting closer and closer to her, much to my dismay. But I could do nothing about it.
Right now I was on a tree branch that hung outside Mizuki's window. Kurama and her were working on homework, but every few seconds he would keep giving her lustful looks. I wanted to shove that fox into a meat grinder.
"Stupid baka..." I mummbled under my breath as Kurama kept inching closer to her as they sat on the bed watching some movie that Mizuki had forced me to watch with her a million times, 'Nightmare Before Christmas'. I swear, I have seen that movie so many times that I could repeat every line from it. She would smile at me anytime that rag doll and the skeleton sang at the end.I had to admit, I missed watching it with her...
~Mizuki's POV~
I sat on my bed with Shuichi doing homework. Well, he was actually doing it for me because I'm a retard when it comes to Algebra. We were watching my favorite movie, but for some reason I just didnt feel right watching it with him. It felt like something was missing. Oh well.
"Okay, well I guess we're done." Shuichi snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yay, thanks shuichi!" I said hugging him.
I went to let go but he held on longer than I expected him to.
"Mizuki...I have something to tell you..." Shuichi said pulling away.
He still hung onto my hands with his though.
"What is it? Something wrong?" I asked confused.
"No...no...nothing like that...I just have no idea how to put this..." Shuichi said, mostly to himself.
"Well, dont worry you can tell me anything and you know i'll still love you!" I said smiling at him.
Shuichi bit his lip and then looked up at me. It seemed like he kept inching his face towards mine but I pushed it out of my mind.
"Mizuki....for the longest time I...." Shuichi was interrupted by a black blur crashing through the window.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled as Shuichi covered me so i wasnt hit by glass shards.
"Hiei what are you doing here?!" Shuichi yelled standing up and pushing me behind him.
"Heyyyy, its the hospital worker!" I said waving to him.
The spikey haired dude looked at me quizzically but then got serious again.
"Get out of the way, fox" The hospital worker said.
"Hiei, you shouldnt be here!" shuichi yelled.
I swear that Hiei guy's eyes lit up like fire right before he disappeared. Shuichi and I looked around for him. I finally turned around to see him.
"Hey what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as I was thrown over his shoulder.
Soon enough, Hiei jumped out the window and into the darkness. I could here shuichi yelling my name.
~Hiei POV~
I had no idea what I was going to do. I just kidnapped Mizuki. I wasnt sure what I was doing but i wanted something that would make her remember me. I just didnt know what. I brought her to my tree in the forest and set her down. Unlike most damsals in distress she didnt kick or scream she just sat there with a smile on her face.
"COOL! I've never been kidnapped before!And the coolest part is I was kidnapped by a hospital worker!" Mizuki said laughing.
"Onna, I'm not a hospital worker!" I explained to her.
"Oh....well thats what Shuichi told me...so who are you?" She asked tilting her head to the side like she usually does when she asks a question.
"Hiei Jaganshi" I said simply.
Her eyes went wide for a second.
"Hey...yeah...I know that name from somewhere....are you like an axe murderer from the news paper or something?" she said still not frightened.
I smirked.
"No i'm not."
I just wanted her to remember me. I would do anything I just didnt know what.
"Hiei...you seem so familiar but...I just dont know from where. I really wish I could remember." she said with slight sadness in her voice.
Then I remembered something. I reached for her neck and she pulled back, confused.
"Onna, I'm not going to hurt you." I said pulling her forward.
She, slightly reluctant, came forward as i pulled on the silver chain around her neck, making a small lightening bolt necklace pull out from her shirt.
"Do you know where you got this?" I asked her.
she stared at it for a little while before taking it from my hand.
"No...but...I remember I wanted it really bad from the mall....and now I have it...I'm not sure where it came from...just out of the blue.." she said still staring at it.
"I gave it to you, for christmas." I said lookingg in her eyes.
She stared at me for a while, letting things process in her head before she gasped inwardly.
~Mizuki's pov~
Holy shit! After staring at the necklace everything seemed to rush back to me.
"AHHHH SPIKEY!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed jumping on Hiei, almost knocking us out of the tree.
"I remember, I remember everything now." I said quietly breathing in his almost forgotten scent as I sat in his lap, holding on to him for dear life.
After a while of sitting there glomping him, i looked up at him with wide, happy eyes. I gave him a kiss and he happily kissed back.
"You know what you have to do now, Hiei?" I said getting out of his lap and sitting next to him on the branch.
He looked at me, waiting for me to go on.
"You have to admit that you missed me!" I said smiling widely.
His face dropped.
"Hn..."
"Oh come on Hiei! Just admit it!"
*Silence*
"Come on.....admit it spikey!"
"Hn..."
"Well geez, arent you Mr.Nice guy!" I said climbing down from the tree.
"Onna where are you going?" he asked jumping down from the tree.
"Leaving."
"Why, onna?"
"Well since you dont miss me then you wouldnt care if I left now!" I smiled secretly as i walked away, knowing he would break and say it.
"Onna. Get back here!" Hiei in a growling voice.
I stopped and looked back.
"I will, but you know what you have to do first." I taunted standing a few feet from him.
He growled lowly making my smirk grow.
"Fine.....onna I....m-missed you." Hiei said through gritted teeth.
I smiled and ran, jumping on him. He caught me and I hung on him for a while.
"I missed you too!" I said getting off of him.
I pushed his cloak out of the way and flipped the communicator open to call Koenma, only to have it ripped from my hands.
"Heyyyy, what was that about?" I asked Hiei as he flipped it closed.
"You arent supposed to remember anything. When you got amnesia, it was supposed to stay that way. You didnt remember anything or any of us except Kurama. If you call them on my communicator, they will know I had something to do with you remembering, and I'll get in some sort of trouble. Believe me, I wasnt happy about it..." He said looking away, knowing I was about to go into anger mode.
"WHAT?! and who's freakin' idea was that!? THE BABY'S?!when i get my hands on him i'm going to shove that binky somewhere he wont be able to REACH!" I said angry but then looked at hiei's smirking face.
I smiled back at him. I really did miss that little fire demon.
"Well, don't you think Shuichi already talked to Koenma about the incident?" I said pointing it out.
"Hn"
"Call them and see." I said flipping the communicator open for him and handing it back.
"HIEI! I'M SENDING A PORTAL! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE ITS ALMOST REDICULOUS!" Koenma shouted through the box.
Hiei just rolled his eyes and i took it from him.
"Hey binky breath! Long time, no see!" I said smiling.
"Mizuki hello! It's nice to see you. Come along with Hiei." The toddler stated.
"Well duh, i'm not going to stay in the forest all by myself." I said with a 'duh' tone in my voice.
I shut the communicator and waited with Hiei for a portal to come.
As soon as we landed from the portal i was attacked by a bunch of people
"hey mizuki"
"I missed you so much"
"Whats been going on"
"It seems like so long!"
Everyone was saying different stuff at one time.
"SHUTUP!" I yelled and smiled as soon as everyone obeyed.
"Hiei, i have to speak with you. I know Mizuki's happy right now but you still broke a rule and need to be disciplined." Koenma said in his teenger form.
"Aw, come on Koenma. Not tonight, leave him alone. Or I'll be forced to shove that binky down your throat and make you choke." I said, sounding as sweet as Yukina.
Koenma stared at me but than smiled.
"Fine just everyone go to sleep, it is pretty late." Koenma said walking out of his office.
I looked around the office and just noticed Kurama standing against the farthest wall ,looking not too happy.
"Hey, whats wrong?" I asked walking over.
"Mizuki. I need to speak to you...." kurama whispered quietly.
I nodded and walked out of the room with kurama. We stood in an empty hall way.
"So what up?" I asked him as he stood against a wall.
He pulled my arm so I was against his chest.
"Shuichi what are you-" i was cut off by him kissing me deeply.
I was too shocked to pull away. What was he doing? Shuichi kissing me?
"Fox!" I heard someone yell behind us.