Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Set Me Free ❯ Hiei's With You ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2: Hiei's With You

Disclaimer: I do not own `Yu Yu Hakusho.' That Japanese guy owns everything in the show.

DING DONG!!! DING DONG!!!

Keiko went to the door to see Yusuke. He was wearing a pair of slick black shoes, long denim jeans, and plain red t-shirt holding a bag full of clothes.

"Going somewhere else?" Keiko asked.

"I'm sorry I haven't been calling you or talking to you lately. But I'll have to be gone for about one year." Yusuke explained. He stated that it was a huge case and that it was going to take a long time to finish.

"Do they have phones there?" she asked in a monotone sound.

"Not quite." Yusuke was talking about Makai. Koenma ordered him to go there and battle some nasty demons with Kurama and Kuwabara to get an artifact called the "Mirror of Darkness."

"What about Hiei? Isn't he going with you?"

"He has to stay here. Yukina's ill and he volunteered to watch over her. Looks like Hiei's with you."

"Yukina's ill!!! You could've at least told me that! How long has she been sick?"

"Kuwabara told me that the illness came to her last week." He said. After a short pause, he spoke again. "So, are you going to be fine without me?"

"Yeah. Sure."

That's all Yusuke told her about his job and where he was going. Keiko was thinking again. Not about Yusuke, but the relationship between them.

Author's Note: I know, I know. It's a short chapter. But when the good stuff happens, the chapters get long.