Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Set Me Free ❯ Kuwabara's Turn To Cry ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 7: Kuwabara's Turn To Cry

Author's Note: This is a short chapter so please don't write a review because this is short. I had another reviewer that did that, I said that the chapter was short but they didn't listen.

Disclaimer: I NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD YU YU HAKUSHO!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON!!! CAN I AT LEAST HAVE YUSUKE OR HIEI!!!

*******************************Makai***************************

"C'mon! Hurry up you two!! We've got trouble!" Kurama screamed.

"Hey Foxy! Why the hell do we need to go back now!" Kuwabara said.

"It's my mom!"

"What . . .do you . . .mean?" Yusuke asked.

"When we were talking to Daisuke, I tripped over the bag. And the Mirror of Darkness was inside. I looked at it and my mother was dying! Now c'mon!"

"Hiei could take care of it. Right now, Yusuke's the one that's hurt so we have to take time." Kuwabara said.

"You're right. Maybe Hiei will take care of her. We have to go back to Reikai anyway."

"Don't forget about my lovely Yukina." (You know who's saying this.) So they kept walking slowly for about 5 hours straight until it got to the early evening. They decided to spend the night next to some tall trees. "I'm gonna eat for a while, okay?"

"Sure Kuwabara. Just . .leave a . .can . .of soup . .for me." Yusuke said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Kuwabara said. Since Kazuma Kuwabara didn't pay attention where he was going, he accidentally took the wrong bag. Instead of taking the bag with the food, he took Kurama's bag, which held the sacred mirror. And you know what happened, he looked at it. What he saw was worse than Kurama's vision. It was a vision of Yukina. She was struggling to breath. This would haunt him forever just like Kurama's. Now he started crying like he wasn't going to live anymore.

"Oh. .God!" Yusuke said.

"She kept me going on with my life." Kuwabara cried.

"What'd ya mean Kuwabara?" Kurama asked.

"Now I know how Kurama felt when his mother was dying. I can't let her die. C'mon! Change of plans! Let's go!"