Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Set Me Free ❯ Apology Accepted ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 8: Apology Accepted

Author's Note: I forgot to put this on the other chapters, but I have A LOT of grammatical errors if you hadn't noticed. That's all! Keep reading!

**********************Ningenkai*******************************< /div>

While eating at Genkai's temple, Hiei, Keiko, and Genkai, Yukina was still tossing and turning in the next room. "Keiko, can you pass more of the ramen?" Genkai asked.

"Oh wait, there's no more, I'll be in the kitchen getting more." Keiko answered. She took the right way to go. Keiko went to check Yukina first. "Yukina!!!!!!!"

Hiei went outside when he heard the screams of Keiko. When he saw Yukina's crystal white face, everything in his mind went blank. "YUKINA!!!!!!"

Genkai went in next after Hiei. "I'll get the medicine." A couple seconds later, she had the medicine Keiko gave her and a special type of antidote only used for ice apparitions. Keiko and Hiei were holding her hands.

"Sis, you'll be okay! Just hold on." Hiei said.

"Wh---what?" Yukina's soft voice said.

"I'm your brother Yukina! I've been here all along! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Yukina! Your brothers here with you. Please forgive me! Please!" Hiei cried.

"Apology . . .accepted." she said. Her light blue eyes slowly closed and her hands fell from Hiei and Keiko.

"Yukina. Yukina?"

Yukina never answered.

"YUKINA!!!" her older brother screamed.

"Hiei! She's still alive." Keiko said. After a short pause, she said, "In your heart. You made her happy by telling her the truth."

"She's right, Hiei." Genkai said. Then she put a blue Lenin cloth on top of Hiei's younger half-sister.

"I need some time alone." Hiei said. After that statement, he went outside and Keiko could hear him crying from the inside.

She went outside and sat down with him. "Hiei, I know how you feel. I've survived hard times like these, but you have to keep on going on with your life. Yukina wouldn't want you to suffer. Just like how you didn't want her to suffer, it's the same thing."

"You're right. We didn't want each other to go through bad times. I'll just move back to Makai. This place reminds me of bad memories. Would you like to come?"

"What?"

"You wanna live in Makai with me?"

"I'm not sure. What about my family, and my friends?"

"Just tell them that you're going to move away `cause of eviction, or you can tell them that you're gonna live in a place called Makai?"

"Okay then."

"Keiko, you've taught me some good things about life."

****************YOU SET ME FREE*************************

When I was alone

You came around

When I was down

You pulled me through

And there's nothing that

I wouldn't do for you

*****************YOU SET ME FREE*****************************