Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Finding out the Truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 3: Finding out the Truth

Back at Kurama's School, Shuuichi was showing Yami, around the school were all the classes are and people that Aikou shouldn't get involved with so she wouldn't be hanging out with the same crowd.

"So Shuuichi who are you friends you should me around the whole school."

"They don't come to this school they go to Sari Asky Junior High.

"So what are their names?" Aikou asked.

"I was getting to that missy. Their names are Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, and Hiei Jaganashi."

"I've heard that name before." Yami said

"Which name?" Kurama asked kinda worried.

"Hiei Jaganashi." Aikou looked a Kurama.

"How could you of know about him? You haven't even met him before. He doesn't even go to school Aikou."

"I know I haven't met him before. But I'm sure I heard of someone named Hiei." Before Kurama could answer her, the bell rang for school and the two had to part. When Kurama was heading off to class his friend Yusuke pulled him into a different hallway.

"Yusuke don't do that and shouldn't you be in school?' Kurama said.

"No Kurama we are here to asked you some questions." Yusuke told him.

"Kurama have you meet the person with the Youko kai." Kuwabara asked.

"I might of, But I'm not sure." Kurama told them.

"Baka Kitsune." Hiei said when emerging from the shadows, "Do I have to do the Youko hunting?"

"No Koorine, but I did get some interesting fact though."

"And what were those?" The three demanded.

"That Aikou" before Kurama could finish his sentence Kuwabara had to interrupt "Who is Aikou is she you crush Kurama?"

Kurama had a light tent of pink on his cheeks we he said, "No she is not my crush why would you think something like that?"

Yusuke started to chuckle "Because you have pink on your cheeks and you're hiding something in your voice."

Out of surprise Hiei started a light chuckle at the Kitsune.

"You guys are not funny." Kurama insisted "What I was trying to say is that Aikou whom I don't have a crush on is my suspect of being the Youko because see seem to know Hiei." Kurama said while looking at Hiei.

"If she knew me Kitsune she must have lived in Makai with the other demons."

"Correct."

"Well we better start gathering more information." Kuwabara insisted.

"Well Kuwabara you actually said something smart."

"Shut up Urameshi!"

"Guys lets stop fighting" Kurama asked "I have to get to class before I'm even more late I will catch up with you later. I will bring Aikou Yami to meet you.

"See ya Kurama." The three said as they left Kurama's school in a flash.

Kurama was walking to his 1st period class when he notice Aikou Yami was in the same class with him. *There it is again that same Youko Kai* he thought to himself *It has to becoming from Aikou* Kurama went to his table to sit down and the teacher address him.

"Shuuichi-San why are you late coming to class?" the teacher demanded.

"I had to stop by the office to get something."

"I will believe you since this is the first time you've ever been late for my class."

"Thank you sir."

To his surprise Aikou-Chan was sitting at the same table with him.

"Shuuichi that wasn't the real reason you were late was it?'

"No I was talking to my three buds."

"You should have invited me to come see them."

"You were already heading for class plus I didn't know they were coming. Aikou-San will you come with me after school."

"Why?" she asked

"So you can meet them."

"What ever you want."

Four classes past with a flash as lunch rolls around and Shuuichi and Aikou are outside eating their lunch and talking to one another.

"Aikou I have something to ask you."

"Yes."

"Have you ever heard of the land of Makai or have you read about it?"

"Shuuichi you are probably not going to believe me but I lived there." She told him.

"I will believe you. I lived there too." Kurama said. "My name is not Shuuichi Minamino it's Youko Kurama."

"So you are the Youko Kai I felt when I came here, I knew I came to the right place, my name is Youko Yami."

"You are the Kai that I felt when I got here as well." Kurama said. "I thought I was the last Youko."

"Wrong you are not and I'm not the last female. The reason I came here is that there is a bunch of demons raiding the land of Makai they are stealing the young Youkos and making them work as slaves but we do not know why they want them as slaves. I bearly escaped them."

"Yami why didn't the adult Youkos fight back? I don't understand."

"When you lived in Makai the Youkos where always at war with other demons, but as time went on the Youkos become peace loving demons so we forgot how to fight. I'm one the few who still know how to fight back."

"How come you didn't do anything to help them out? You should have stayed to help your pack.'

"I would have but there was just to many of them and only one me. I was hoping if I were to go to the Human world I would be able to find a Youko to help us out."

"Yami you came to the right place for help."

"How can you help me."

"My three friends Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei are all spirit detectives us four make up the Urameshi Team." Kurama said proud, "Which brings up another point how do you know Hiei?"

"I know him because he was helping set free the captive Youkos."

"Don't worry Aikou Yami I will set you clan free."