Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Meeting for Help ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 4: Meeting for Help

"Kurama you will do that for me?" Aikou asked.

"Of course you are a fellow Youko, plus I couldn't put down a plea from a pretty girl like you."

"You are so sweet Kurama."

"Hey listen Aikou you need to accompany me after school today."

"Why?"

"Because so you can meet my friends like you wanted to do in the first place."

"Thanks Kurama. Hey listen Hiei probably had good reasons for not telling you about us Youkos."

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

"I am a telepathic Youko."

"So you are one of the few Youkos that can do that."

Before Aikou could answer Kurama question the lunch bell ringed and the two had to part to go to class. Kurama was still wondering why Hiei never mentioned the Youkos he saved. Or what Aikou's Youko form looks like. Kurama was sitting through class waiting for it to end so he could have a meeting with his friends and what to do about Aikou Yami.

Meanwhile back a Spirit Word.

"Koenma, Koenma!" His blue ogre yelled.

"Speaking."

"I have news from Makai!"

"What is it."

"The-the peaceful groups of Youkos are being kidnapped and being held as slaves."

"For what reason I wonder." Koenma asked.

"Botan and her sister, Muzi Suki haven't figured that out yet sir."

"Ogre please summon Botan and Muzi they need to talk to Yusuke right away."

"Right on it sir."

*I just hope we are not too late to save the Youkos* Koenma said to himself.

Back in the Human World.

"Aikou, Aikou where are you?" Kurama asked.

Suddenly a figure jumps out of the shadows in front of Kurama it happen to be that cheery Youko, Yami.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Are you ready to talk to my friends about this problem Yami."

"Of course."

"Well let's go."

Kurama and Yami rush out of the school to me Yusuke and the boys. Yami is wondering why Kurama stopped in front of a tree right outside his school.

"Kurama what are we doing here?" Yami asked bewildered.

"This is Hiei's usual waiting stop for me after school.

"He doesn't seem to be up there Kurama.'

"Yes he is come down here Hiei."

"Baka Kitsune."

"See told you."

"Hn." Yami said.

Up in the tree there was a light chuckle coming from Hiei. Hiei jumps out of the tree and lands in front of both of the Kitsunes.

"You know Kurama she acts like me."

"Shut up Hiei, just shut up."

"Hello Jaganashi." Yami addressed Hiei.

Hiei turned his head toward Yami. "It was you I saved wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"Hiei why didn't you tell me something was going wrong in Makai?!" Kurama demanded.

"It would have caused much confusion Kitsune.'

"What do you mean by that Koorine?"

"I wanted to know more information what was going on in Makai before I made a big announcement of it."

"Did you find out any more Koorine?"

"No."

"Kurama has Hiei. I told him everything that is going on at this point."

"Hiei we need to find Yusuke and Kuwabara. Do you remember were they said that they would be at."

"I think they told me to meet them at-at."

"At where Hiei" Yami asked.

"At dim wits house."

"Lets go." Kurama said.

At Kuwabara's House

"Yusuke we need to talk." Botan demanded.

"Let me guess my master wants me to go on another case."

"That right." Muzi added.

"Who is she Botan." Kuwabara asked.

"That is my Sister, Her name is Muzi Suki. The keeper of the River or Sticks." Muzi Suki is about Botan's height. She has blue hair and purple eyes.

"I didn't know the grim reaper had a sister. How come you never told us Botan?"

"There is not time for that Yusuke!"

"Please Spirit Detectives listen to what we have to say."

Before Muzi could speak to the Detectives Kuwabara's door flew open emerging from the shadows Kurama, Hiei, and another girl.

"Kurama." Yusuke said.

"Half pint." Kuwabara said.

"Who is the new girl Kurama?" asked Botan.

"This is Youko Yami."

"You are the Youko that escaped from Makai." Asked Muzi

"Yes I am."

"You need to tell everything you know about what is happening to the Youkos, Yami you have to tell us." Botan demanded.

"Please everyone you can asked questions later after I tell my part. And if anyone interrupts me they will die. Kuwabara just stared and kept his mouth shut. "As I was saying, the Youkos are peaceful people now. We forgot how to fight which was a big mistake. A new breed of demons came and stole the Youkos. For what purpose that is unclear to me."

"So Aikou you don't either." Botan asked"

"No all I know is that we have to save them."

"Our real mission is that we need to save a band of worthless Youkos who don't know how to fight." Yusuke said.

"Worthless! I should kill you for saying such a word. I hope you know that I came from that tribe and I can still fight. To be perfectly honest the Human race should be erased you are all worthless. I should have figured I couldn't count on humans to help demons."