Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Tomorrow Brings Forgiveness ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 6

Tomorrow Brings Forgiveness

As the Kitsune's were walking hand in hand back to Kuwabara's house, they stopped and looked at one and other they both smiled. They continued walking in tell they reached there destination. "Yami so you well forgive Yusuke?"

"I already told you my answer Youko."

"I just want to make sure, because when we step into that house I don't want you getting upset, and start yelling at my friend."

"I will give him forgiveness, Kurama."

"All right lets go."

The two Kitsune's walked to Kuwabara's front door and ringed the bell.

Kuwabara yelled from inside the house. "I will get it!" Kuwabara opened the door reviling the two Kitsune's staring at him. "Hey guys Kurama is back with his crush."

"Kuwabara-kun don't you mean girlfriend?" added Yami.

"Ga-ga Girlfriend"

"Yes" Kurama answered.

"YUSUKE COME HERE NOW!" Yelled Yami

"What- what is it Yami?" Yusuke said a little shaken up. "Yami why don't you come here and get out of Kuwabara's door way. That just makes more sense."

"Oh what ever, you humans are all so pushy."

"You see Kitsune, she is just like me."

"Oh shut up Hiei, no one asked you." Said Kurama back at the Koorime.

When Yami walked over to Yusuke she sat next to him. "Yusuke I will forgive what you said, but you have to remember to watch that tongue of yours. I'm very sensitive when it comes to my own people."

"I'm sorry Yami I'm not a expert on Youkos"

"And why not you known one for a year or two now."

"Yeah put I don't ask him about his feelings or about his Youko tribe."

"And why not Youkos have feelings too."

"Because he thought he was the only one left."

"Ok I don't care."

Kurama and all the gang went back into Kuwabara's room to start over on the explanation of the mission but this time without getting Yami upset. Yusuke kept his mouth shut and listen for the first time in his whole life. Without asking the dumbest questions.

"So you see guys we have to save my Youko tribe at all cost."

"Yami we will help you." Kurama added.

"Hn, it's a fight I'm defiantly in." Hiei said.

"Well we get to beat up Demons, that makes double for me too Yami, I will help you."

"Kuwabara you well get you butt kicked an you know it."

"Shut up Urameshi."

"So Yusuke are you going to help."

"Yami let me tell you something about the spirit detective he never gives a strait answer you have to bribe him to go." Said Botan.

"Hey don't tell her my secrets!" Yelled Yusuke. "That really pisses me off!"

"Oh Yusuke."

"You see everyone has to pick on me."

"I have an Idea Yusuke." Said Muzi

"And what is that."

"This is for real Yusuke." Muzi took a pause. "If you complete this mission you really get to go to Tokyo Dome."

"What you guys are kidding." Said Yusuke surprised, "but Botan used that excuse last time and I never got to go to Tokyo Dome."

A figure appeared in the room, it happens to be the mighty ruler of the spirit world himself, Koenma.

"Yusuke Urameshi, if you complete this mission you truly get to go to the battle match at Tokyo Dome. I won't send you on another mission until you get to go see the battle match deal." The shadow of Koenma disappeared leaving Yusuke excited.

Yusuke had a large smile go across his face. "Yeah I finally get to go to the battle match, Yeah!" Yusuke had to take a breath, "What are we waiting for Yami we have to go now!"

"Yusuke don't you have to tell Keiko about your cases?"

"Kuwabara that is none of your business."

"What Yusuke you have to tell you girlfriend about your cases." Teased Yami. Hiei and Kurama started light chuckles in the background.

"What is your problem?"

"That your girlfriend has to know."

"Shut up fox boy."

"Hey don't get pushy with me Yusuke." Kurama shot back at Yusuke.

"Hey don't worry fox boy now you will have girlfriend problems of your own."

"Are you talking about little old me?" Said Yami "I would not cause my sweet Kurama any problems." She said this while looking at her Kitsune.

Kurama looked back at her and smiled. "See Yusuke Youkos have it easier with a love life than humans.

"So do other demons mind you." Added Hiei.

"Who asked you to talk three eyes." Said Yusuke

"It's a free world." Hiei said this as he rolled his eyes at the Detective.

"Ok boys we need to stop this useless fighting over girlfriends." Said Botan. "We need to concentrate on the mission at hand."

"Yes what we do tomorrow will change Makai." Added Suki.

"Yes we have to save my Youko people no matter what tomorrow."

All Rei Kai Tantei, "We will set free all the captive Youkos!"