Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Ready for Makai ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 7

Ready for Makai

"So what is the first step in freeing your Youko clan Yami?" asked Yusuke.

"We have to travel to Makai first." Said Yami everyone.

"Well sis are you going to come along with us or are you going to go back to Spirit World?" asked Botan.

"You better believe I'm going I'm not going to miss an adventure to the demon world!"

"First we have to get some sleep then we are heading of to Makai." Yami said to everyone. "One more thing Yusuke you better tell Keiko were you are going."

"Or you well get in trouble with your girlfriend." Added Kurama.

"Shut up guys, just shut up!" Yusuke yelled. "This is just my business."

Everyone left Kuwabara's house hoping to find out what is going on in Makai with the Youkos. Kuwabara went upstairs to see if his sister well help them fight on this mission. He opened the door to her room to find out if she is there. But she was not so he went downstairs, to watch some TV

Outside of Kuwabara's house Yusuke was walking home to find Keiko to tell her about this new mission. He didn't wanting her to come along because it might put her in some danger. Yusuke didn't want her life threatened anymore. Yusuke reached his house to find his mother Atsuko waiting for him.

"Hello Yusuke, how come you were not home from school at you usual time."

"I was over at Kuwabara's house." Yusuke said, "Mother that's the first time you ever asked me that question."

"I don't know why I asked."

"It's all right." Yusuke said, "Do you know were Keiko is at?"

"Last time I heard she was at her house."

"See ya."

"Wait Yusuke were are you going"

Yusuke was running as fast as he could to find his girlfriend. So he wouldn't miss her so he could tell her about this mission. As he was running he ran into her.

"Hey why don't you watch were you are going?" Yusuke yelled.

"Yusuke you jerk you ran into me." Keiko yelled back.

"Sorry Keiko I was running to find you."

"I was walking over to your place so I could talk to you Yusuke." Keiko added, "Why don't we walk back to your house so we can talk."

"What ever you want."

So Yusuke and Keiko both walked down the street hand and hand back to Yusuke's house. Once they got back to the house Yusuke opened the door to find his mother not there but a note on the counter and it reads.

Hello Yusuke,

I've gone out for a little while see you soon.

Love,

Mom

"Well we no were she went huh?" Yusuke said.

"Yusuke."

"What!"

"Nothing, so what do you want to talk to me about."

"It's about Koenma, he is sending me on another mission, and it's not here on earth."

"So were is it at."

"In Makai the demon world."

"How did this all happen."

"Kurama sensed a ki of a Youko this morning at his school. He found out that it was a ki of a girl, and her Youko tribe is in great distress. Us as the Urameshi team have to set free her tribe."

"That's bad news."

"Keiko I want you to sit this one out, I don't want you getting hurt. I leave tomorrow."

"Yusuke all I have to say is be careful."

"Right. I will come back to you."

Yusuke leans over and gives Keiko a kiss.

Outside of Kurama's House

"Kurama we have to set my tribe free no matter what."

"I understand Yami."

"So Hiei what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to travel to Makai tonight to see if I can dig up any information on these Youko Hunters."

"Hiei."

"Yami."

"Just be careful all right."

"You don't have to worry about me."

With that Hiei jumps out of sight in summers night.

"Yami you don't have to worry about Hiei, he may be young but he can take care of himself."

"So what are we going to do now, my Youko."

"First we are going to go inside my house and get our minds off this mission, because if we are to stressed about this we can't think of what we are going to do."

"I was just about to say the same thing Kurama."

With that the two Youkos go into his house.

In Makai

Hiei was jumping through trees trying to find were he found the Youko tribe in the first place. He notices a group of Demons who were the Youko kidnappers. He pulls off his bandanna to reveal his Jagan to listen in to there conversation.

"We did a great job in stealing all the female Youkos."

"Yeah did you here the princess of the Youkos escaped."

"Really."

"Yeah so master went to find the her, Princess Yami I believe."

Hiei was shocked he didn't want to hear anymore he knew Yami was in trouble now he raced back to the human world to find Yami.

At Kurama's House.

"Kurama."

"What is it Yami."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Kurama moved closer to Yami, he wrapped his arms around her and placed his lips on hers. When they broke apart they stared into each other's eyes. When they were fully away from one and other rumbling started and a Demon broke through Kurama's wall and grabbed Yami."

"LET GO OF HER!" Yelled Kurama. Kurama went to Jump for his girl, but got smacked by his tail right in the face, and he hit the floor unconscious with his face bleeding.

"KURAMA!!!" Yami yelled!