Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho-Enter-Aikou Yami ❯ Got to rescue Yami! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 8

Got to Rescue Yami

Kurama lay helpless bleeding on the ground Yami just got captured by this Youko hunter. Hiei is rushing back to save Yami from the demon, but as he is running back to Nigenkai to go tell Kurama the news that their after Yami. He sees a faint figure carrying what it looks like Yami but he couldn't stop he has to see Kurama and warn him of the danger. As Hiei reached Kurama house he notice the window by his room was completely smashed. "KURAMA!" Hiei called he go no answer he was worried about his friend. He knew that Kurama could take care of himself. "KURAMA!" Hiei called again. But still he got no reply. Hiei went to his favorite tree and notice Kurama past out on the floor bleeding. "Kurama what happen."

Kurama had bearly the energy to speak, "Those bastards took Yami, I tired to save h..." Kurama passed out.

"Kurama, Kurama." He said to him but it was no use. What can I do? Hiei thought. I knew, I will take him to Genkai's Temple. With that Hiei picked up Kurama and took him as fast as he could to Genkai's Temple.

At Genkai's Temple

Hiei showed up at her temple hoping to find Yukina (Hiei's sister) so that she could heal Kurama. Genkai seen Kurama's condition, "What happen to him Hiei?"

"He got attack by a Youko hunter." Hiei said looking down at the injured Kurama, "Is Yukina here?"

"Yes she is Hiei." Genkai said in reply. "She is down in the next corridor on the right you can't miss it."

He just looked at the old women and smiled and ran down to the next corridor to see Yukina.

Yukina looked up a Hiei and saw a wounded Kurama in his arms. "Hiei what happened?"

"He was attacked, can you heal his wounds."

"I can see what I can do." Hiei looked at her and smiled and placed Kurama in front of Yukina. Yukina placed her hands over Kurama body and pulled some of her spirit energy to her hands. She started to heal Kurama to the best of her abilities. After she was finished healing him, Kurama had no more marks on his face or any trace blood. Yukina didn't heal him to the best of her abilities she healed him all the way. As Kurama awoke still a little tired to talk he look up at Hiei and then Yukina before lying his head down to go into a peaceful and restful sleep. Hiei picked him up again and laid him next to his sister so he could recover the rest of youkai. Hiei told Yukina to watch over Kurama while he goes and finds Yusuke, Kuwabara, Botan, and Muzi. First he found the two sisters in Spirit World.

"Girls you have to come with me, were ready to go to Makai when Kurama wakes up."

"Why?' Muzi asked.

"I don't have time with question just follow me to Genkai's Temple, I'll answer all of your questions later." Hiei said with great speed in his voice as the four rushed off to find Yusuke and Kuwabara. They found Yusuke and Kuwabara walking towards Yusuke's house. "Guys wait!" Botan cried. They both turned around.

"What is it Botan." Asked Yusuke

"We have to hurry to Genkai's Temple."

"Alright Urameshi lets move." Said Kuwabara as the whole gang rushed to meet at the temple at Hiei's request. When they got there they noticed Kurama past out on Genkai's floor, and Botan always wants to know what happened. "Is this what you wanted to show us Hiei."

"Yes part of it. I found out new information on these Youko Hunters."

"What are they after." Muzi said a little worried.

"After all female Youkos."

"For what reason." Kuwabara asked.

"If I knew I would tell you." Hiei said in his usual tone

Kurama started to wake up, as he woke up he noticed the whole gang at the temple. He started to think about Yami. "Why haven't you guys left to go get Yami." Kurama sounded a bit angered. "So tell me why."

"We haven't left yet because, we need our strongest fighter to help us save her." Muzi said to Kurama.

"That isn't good enough excuse." Kurama sat up to face everyone. "So when do when we go to Makai right now would be good."

Hiei stepped forward. "Kurama you are to injured to go." He said with a little compassion for his friend. "I don't want you to get hurt, again."

"I was hurt when Yami was taken away from me, so how can I trust you." Kurama said with a sad face, "If you guys don't want to help me then I will go to Nigenkai and save Yami by myself." With that Kurama got up and headed out of Genkai's temple to rescue his love. With Hiei trailing behind him. "Kurama, wait up I can't let you go alone."

"Hiei don't even try to stop me from going."

"I wasn't trying stop you from going, I wanted to come along just in case that your youkai hasn't returned yet."

"Oh so now you are calling me a weakling huh." Kurama said with rage.

"That wasn't what I said at all, I would never think lowly of you."

"Then you don't need to come along.' With that Kurama disappeared into the shadows. Hiei knew he couldn't let his friend go alone. So he followed Kurama to Makai unnoticed. When Kurama returned to Makai, he saw the demon that carried his Yami away, lying dead on the floor. He looked up in the tree and noticed his Yami up in a tree in her Youko form with some magical artifact in her hand. "Yami your alive."

"Of course I couldn't be taken away that easily." She looked at her Youko. "And you shouldn't treat your friends as meanly as you did."

"I was thinking about you."

"Really you're so sweet." She said to him.

Hiei is looking up from another tree looking down at the couple, he smiled, and noticed that everything is ok and disapeared into the shadows to go tell the others about Yami, and say that she is all right.

"Yami." Kurama began to say

"Don't say a word Kurama, I know what you are going to say you love me right."

"You got that right fox love." Yami moved up to her lover and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After Yami was finished, Kurama moved in front of her and gave her a little kiss on the lips and moved away from her. "Maybe we should go back from Nigenkai." Yami said, "And you have some apologizing to do mister."

"Yes Mam."

With that the two Youkos travel back to Nigenkai to go get their friends, to save Aikou Yami's tribe.