Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reunion/The battle begins
 
After the two weeks are up; all the warriors meet back up in front of a large building in the middle of town.
Lance looks at Zeig and raises an eyebrow, “I don't think you look any different.”
“You look like the same person that left to train a few weeks ago too.”
Lance and Zeig have a good laugh about it and then get serious from the looks of Cail and Drew. They walk into the building without any words amongst each other. After going down five flights of stairs Zeig speaks up.
“Why are we here?”
Drew turns around looking angry at Zeig for speaking, “We have been sent here to save a member of a Spirit Ninja clan. Apparently he was very strong but he was captured anyway.”
Cail looks down the staircase, “He is also a good friend of Yusuke Urameshi.”
Lance and Zeig silently think about the name and they both come to the conclusion that he must have been or still is someone very important.
They reach a small arena at the bottom of the stair case in the first room they enter.
“Welcome.” The voice is coming from a speaker on the wall and they all look around and finally spot a large mirror looking part of the wall. Cail points at the glass and fires a very small spirit beam from is finger and it simply bounces off.
“WAH-HA-HA-HA……This glass is made of a special other worldly material that reflects spirit energy so you and we can keep a professional distance.
The door on the other side of the room opens up and a short hooded figure walks out of the next room over, “Hello I am Sano your first opponent.”
Drew points at Zeig, “Go on and take care of this slight problem.”
“Why me can't you do it?”
Drew sighs, “Because I can feel the spirit energy in the other men and I won't waste a single punch on this fat waste of space.”
Zeig takes off his coat and walks to the middle of the arena. Sano jumps into the air and suddenly disappears and Zeig is hit across the face and falls to the ground completely confused. Suddenly Sano is on the ground and charges at Zeig. He is just about to hit Zeig when Zeig sweeps his feet. Before he hits the ground he disappears again. Zeig is struck again and this time he slams into the ground and rolls away.
Zeig slowly gets up and begins to look around for the demon.
Cail yells, “roll ahead!” and Zeig listens and suddenly the ground where he was is a small crater and Sano reappears. Zeig charges and slugs him in the gut.
“I understand now, when you jump you can move through the air extremely fast but not so much on the ground huh? Let's end this then Night Blade!”
A dark orange spirit blade busts through the back of the demons body and he falls limp.
“WAH-HA-HA………… Very good but the he was simply an entrance exam the next will be harder.”
Lance begins to walk toward the center of the ring, “So the next is mine right?”
Drew shrugs, “You want it you can have it.”
A very large ogre like demon ducks down and walks through the door way.
“Oh shit.”