Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

More Challenges
 
“Oh shit” Lance looks almost straight up at the face of the giant demon he just volunteered himself for.
“I am Kazak, your executioner small human.”
Lance stands in place completely frozen until Drew yells at him, “Move you idiot stop being so scared!”
“I am no scared!”
Lance is hit with a large hand and is sent all the way across the room into a wall and slowly slide down to his feet. He shakes his head and gets back his focus. Lance charges at the demon and rolls under Kazak's large hand and fires a spirit blast right into the demons gut and quickly jumps back away from the explosion.
Laughter comes from the smoke and as it clears Kazak is still standing where he was and no damage shows on his body.
“WAH-HA-HA-HAAAA……..Didn't you know? Kazak is from a very rare demon tribe that has skin so thick he can't be hurt.”
“I'm really getting sick of that horse laugh coming from that speaker.” Lance jumps up and smashes the speaker box; with a smile. “No damage huh? I guess we'll just see about that.”
Lance charges at the monster and jumps over his hand and then jumps off his arm and slams his fist right into Kazak's nose and lands on the ground. Kazak doesn't even flinch and turns quickly and backhands Lance and sends him into the wall again this time face first. Lance slowly falls from the wall onto his back his mouth cut and bleeding.
Cail begins to walk forward and Drew stops him, “Where do you think you're going Cail?”
“This is madness he will never beat Kazak; Lance is still too new for this level of opponent.”
“I trained him do you think I wouldn't teach him something that could help him in an event like this? Lance use it now!”
Lance slowly weakly gets to his feet and crouches and brings his hands together. Kazak begins to walk towards him and raises his hands above his head and swings down as hard as he can.
“Spirit Cannon!” The energy practically covers Lance's whole body and the blast goes right through Kazak's hand and into his eye up into his brain.
Kazak drops dead and his body, like all of Kazak's people, begins to disintegrate. Lance raises one arm in victory and then falls onto his back.
Cail Runs over to him and brings him back over to the group, “You taught him how to use the Spirit Cannon!? You reckless idiot that technique takes a lot of spirit energy even for you. What were you thinking?”
Drew just chuckles a little, “He won didn't he?”