Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seth and Youngest Togoro
 
After Kazak falls a few minutes later two people come walking through the door one is a very scrawny long haired man and the other is Seth.
Zeig looks shocked as Seth walks toward the middle of the room and Zeig runs toward him, “Seth where have you been latterly?”
Seth puts both his hands out toward Zeig like he is pushing something and dark energy begins to swirl around between his hands, “Darkness Blast.” The beam flies from his hands spitting dark flames everywhere behind the main part of the blast.
Drew suddenly appears behind Zeig and grabs him. Drew quickly throws him out of the way and pushes the blast back towards a different wall, “You two know each other?”
Zeig looks at Zeig and his blue eyes are now a lifeless pale green color, “Something is wrong. His eyes are a different color.”
Drew looks at the other man and suddenly jumps back as far from him as possibly. The man smiles a big psycho smile and begins to laugh making his body tremble slightly. Cail runs over to Drew and they share a few words but no body can hear them. Suddenly Cail turns around and fires a large spirit blast at the small man and the blast appears to have been a direct hit.
“I think you were mistaken Drew; he isn't-.”
The small man is still standing his hand outstretched his palm smoking from the blast. He begins to laugh again this time much louder and his body trembles much worse than before.
Drew reaches into his pocket and pulls out a sword handle and spirit energy begins to flow from it making the shape of a sword, “You guys need to go save Jin. I won't be able to win I might not even be able to distract him long enough.”
“Drew what is going on? Tell us now!”
Drew takes Lance and gives him to Zeig, “Go save Jin or I will save you the trouble of a slow death and end you here. Now go or else.” Drew fires a blast right past the man's head and it blows up the door to the next room, “Get going.”
They follow his orders and leave to the next room. The man sends Seth after the others and Drew and the man just stand in their places glaring at each other.
“I know who you are.”
“he-he-he-he-he-he.”
“You are the demonic remnants of the real Togoro brothers. Everything in them that was tainted became you. You are the youngest Togoro; I suppose you don't even have a name do you?”
“He-He-He-He-He-He.”
“Togoro it is then.”
Drew charges at Togoro and swings his sword down but just before it hits Drew is blows all the way back to the other side of the room and hits the wall hard enough to get stuck in it. Drew falls from the indent and spits out a mouthful of blood and begins to transform into his demon state. After his painful transformation ends he charges again and swings his blade again at Togoro but he disappears; letting the blade finish the revolution on its own. He reappears behind Togoro and slams his fist into the back of his head making him fall and Drew catches his still spinning blade. Togoro rolls over onto his back and thrusts his hands up at Drew and he is suddenly launched into the ceiling at least thirty feet up in the air. Drew slams into the ceiling and falls back down to the ground hopelessly. Just before he hits the ground he is again launched across the room and makes another cave in the wall near the last one.
Drew falls from the indent legs first, which are above is head, and lands face first on the floor, “They are just about out of time. I am through one more of those and I will not be coming back to this world again.” Drew stands up on wobbly legs and looks behind him at Togoro, “That all you got? Why don't you stop trying to tickle me huh?”