Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jin
 
After sprinting through four rooms Zeig hears a moaning sound from Lance and he notices that Lance is beginning to wake up, but he still doesn't stop sprinting.
“Hey put me down.”
“You sure we have something to kind of run from right now and can't afford to help you up if you fall.”
“Just put me down I am faster now because of Drew.”
Zeig puts Lance down and he begins to run and he quickly passes Zeig and begins to catch up with Cail. After two more rooms they reach a large door with a very large lock. Cail melts the lock with spirit energy.
They all burst in the room ready to attack anyone trying to stop them but instead a man is sitting in a small wooden chair and all the men guarding him are scattered around the room all knocked out. They look at the man, he turns around and blows some red hair out of his eyes and stands up.
“Hello I'm Jin.”
“What happened to all the guards?” Cail opens up the door and they start to leave.
“I doubt you really think some puny guards could keep a wind ninja like myself locked up.”
They start running again and Lance looks back at him with a smirk, “If they couldn't keep you locked up then why didn't you break out yourself huh?”
Jin laughs, “I think we'll be good friends you remind me of Urameshi for sure. That lock was on the other side of that darn door I couldn't get it without using so much wind that oxygen would be sucked right out of my lungs.”
Suddenly a dark blast flies down the hall they are running down and they quickly dive at the ground and barely dodge the blast. Seth walks around the corner and already has a blast ready to fire. Jin quickly gets up and launches a twister right down the hall and makes Seth spiral out of control head first into a wall and he launches his spirit energy right into the ceiling and creates a hole. Jin jumps up and uses the wind to lift himself the rest of the way out of the hole.
“Well come on.”
Zeig and Lance check Zeig and a large spider like demon crawls out from behind Seth and jumps up Lance. Cail quickly fires a blast burning the demon to nothing but dust.
“What was that Cail?”
Jin speaks up before Cail can, “That was a Kabuki Demon Bug, is what it was; pesky little things that inject their dark spirits into a host; as means to control a stronger body. The spirit energy acts like a venom I guess you could say. So can we just leave now?”
Zeig picks up Seth and they all escape without even thinking about the fact that they just left without Drew.