Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ex 3 Drew Vs Youngest Togoro
 
Drew stands up on wobbly legs and looks behind him at Togoro, “That all you got? Why don't you stop trying to tickle me huh?”
Togoro charges at Drew and punches him o hard he flies through the wall and back into the room with the long staircase.
“Yup that did it, I can't move. Good moves Drew make more fun of the heartless demon that is killing you.”
Togoro picks Drew up and he smirks at him and then whips him back into the other room. Drew slowly pushes off the ground and gets to his knees.
“I can't believe it I am going to die in this sticking rat hole of a place because I had to play hero for a bunch of people I don't care about. That's what I get I suppose.”
Drew gets back to his feet his mouth keeping a constant flow of his now demonic blood flowing down his face. Togoro enters the room and Drew clasps his hands together above his head and stands still trying to gather the last of his energy for one last ditch effort. As Togoro slowly walks toward Drew he brings both hands down and quickly thrusts them forward.
“Spirit Bomb!”
The blast suddenly appears and begins to build up speed until finally hitting Togoro and making an explosion shake the whole compound. After the smoke clears nothing but the one wall Drew was thrown through is still there except one pillar of wall that was protected because the Spirit Bomb hit Togoro in that spot. Drew falls to his knees realizing that if that piece of wall is still there Togoro is still around somewhere. Suddenly Drew is hit in the back of the head and rolls and tumbles across the floor until finally rolling to a stop.
Togoro takes Drew by what is left of his collar and lifts him slightly, “I won't kill you. I will let you live so you can live in fear of me and shame of yourself. I will leave you alive so you can suffer with the fact that you stand no chance of killing me but I can take your life whenever I choose.” After that Togoro simply walks away leave Drew broken and morally defeated in the middle of the arena.