Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Repercussions
 
The group takes Jin and Seth back to Lance's foster parents' house and they all wait for Drew to arrive. As the day continues on into the night it becomes more and more apparent that he didn't survive or he is too weak to make it back.
Early the next morning Drew falls into the room after loosing his footing on nothing.
Zeig and Cail pick him up and put him down on a couch trying not to cause any more pain.
Cail starts walking towards the door and before he leave Lance takes his arm, “Where are you going?”
Cail pulls his arm away strongly, “I'm going to try and contact Koema or at least Boton okay? What you thought I was just gonna up and leave him here to suffer and die of blood loss?” Cail turns around and goes outside and shuts the door.
Lance goes into the kitchen and returns with a bowl of water and two washrags, “I ain't cleaning anymore than his face.”
“Same here no way I am going anywhere else.”
After about five minutes Boton comes into the room and looks at Drew and turns back to Cail and just shakes her head and they both go back outside.
“I don't have that kind of power.”
Cail takes her by the shoulders, “What do you mean you don't have that kind of power?”
“I am not a healer I am a messenger. I do know someone who can help though.”
“Who”
“Her name is Yukina; she is an ice apparition with powerful healing abilities.”
Cail lets go of her and steps back silently apologizing, “Where is she located.”
Boton winks and hops up onto her broom, “You're in luck; she live on top of Mount Fuji because the weather suits her up there. I will bring her here as quickly as I can just make sure he stays alive. She can't revive just heal.” With that Boton takes off into the sky towards Mount Fuji.
That night while everyone slept Drew slowly gets up and goes outside and goes toward a forest to train, “I won't fail next time. He thought he just broke my spirit and I'd stop being me. He has never been so wrong about anything else before in his life. I'll get stronger and then I'll kill him.”