Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Separate ways
 
Boton returns around noon with a medicine for Drew before everyone else is awake but him and her.
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT IT!?”
Drew takes the medicine from Boton's hands and puts the pouch around his neck like a necklace, “I said I don't need it. Did you so quickly forget about my, condition?”
Boton leaves the house and apparently went back to the spirit world not that Drew truly cared. After a while everyone wakes up and they get to talking with each other about the next move.
Jin merrily chimes into the conversation, “I heard that there was gonna be something big happening at a demon human business building somewhere.”
Drew crosses his arms and looks as unhappy as ever, “You mean Democore is finally gonna unleash its fury upon us?”
“Democore?” Lance looks at Cail and Cail shrugs as well.
Drew looks back at the rest of the group, “Democore is a supposed business, but in the real scheme of things, it is a place where demon tournaments are held and the winners get special things.”
Lance walks up and whispers into Drew's ear, “Like a human side.”
Drew nods, “They must be getting those demons to join with them because the things that they can promise and they really can deliver on the promises.”
Zeig gets off the couch, “Well then we have to do something about it don't we?”
“No”
Everyone looks at Drew with confusion. He doesn't even say anything after that he just walks out. Lance chases after him but he is already gone and as he reaches the door way Jin is also making his way out.
“I'm sorry but my home needs me ya know, some things are more important.”
Lance nods and lets Jin go and he walks back into the house.
As Drew walks back into the house Cail slumps into a chair, “Well this sucks don't it? Having four is okay but six would have been better.”
Boton finally chimes in, “There is someone I could get for you he lives around here.”
“Boton why didn't you ever mention this guy before we've needed help before you do realize!”
Boton kinda smiles shamefully, “You never, asked.”