Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lee and the invitation
 
The group follows Boton to a smaller town and to a very plain house. They walk in and the whole place is one large training room. They suddenly hear the sound of someone slamming their fists into a punching bag. They walk into another room and suddenly a punching bag flies at them but falls short by a few inches.
“Ha broke another one.” Everyone looks at the man with platinum hair panting and sweating.
Boton pushes her way past Lance, “Hey Lee, how have you been!?”
Lee looks up startled, “Boton is that you? Ha-ha it has been a long time hasn't it?”
Lee smiles and Zeig nearly says out loud that his teeth may have just sparkled from being so white. Lee walks over to the guys and tightly shakes their hands one by one and holds onto Cail hand and looks him in the eyes, “You're the strongest out of them?”
Cail takes his hand back, “Yes I am.”
Lee points at Zeig, “You're the weakest.”
Zeig's face goes red, “How the hell would you know?!”
Lee smiles his perfect smiles again, “Because I can sense the spirit energy inside you all.” Lee stops smiling for a second and looks at Seth with a strange kind of glare then just shrugs it off, “Boton you came here because of Democore right?”
“Well uh yes but how did you know Lee?”
Lee reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper and reads it, “You are formally invited to take place in this year's Democore Tournament. You can enter the teams or the singles divisions depending on your situation. Should you not show up for this battle tournament we'll hunt you down.”
Lance crosses his arms, “Well that doesn't really have the happy go lucky feel to it does it?”
Lee puts the paper back in his pocket, “I had intended on entering the tournament anyway. This seems to be a lucky break because now I can enter the Team Division.”
Lance chimes in with a grumpy tone in his voice, “Well what are we waiting for let's go then. Off on another death defying mission to save this worthwhile place.”