Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Democore basement/First round
 
The group with Lee; head to a very big almost dome like building. A man greets them at the door and asks for the invitation. Lee flashes the invitation and the man leads them to the center of the room and the ground beneath them begins to shake and they start moving downward on the section of floor they are standing on.
“This tournament has been open to all of the demon and human worlds so you may meet very strange people.” A sound chimes and the man bows and the wall opens up and they walk out of the elevator thing. “Good luck, I heard that you are the ones they are going to be gunning for.”
The wall closes and they all turn around and look at a large desk with a glowing green portal behind them. A strange misshapen human pops his head over the top of the desk, “Hello” he coughs very heavily and some blood comes out of his mouth onto the desk. “Sorry about that. Who are you……..Oh my, never mind please continue.” The group walks past the desk toward the portal, “WAIT, where is the half-breed Drew?”
As Lance enters the portal he says, “We didn't need him.”
A blinding flash stuns the group and as the light fades they find them selves in the same little room but this time there is only a tunnel.
“Welcome” A strange little misshapen demon pops his head above a small desk with a torch attached to the leg, “Follow me.”
They follow the little demon through the tunnel and they are suddenly at an entrance to a large grass area with a platform made of stone on the other side of the ring is a group of three demons. One of the demons, a large blue skinned red haired, jumps onto the ring
“I am waiting hume.”
Lance looks at Cail, “Hume?”
“Hume is a term used to group all humans together, I hate that term so much.” Cail jumps up and lands on the ring, `If you don't mind I will take this one myself.”
“It doesn't matter Demon Brother Blue shall kill you!”
Blue charges at Cail and swings but doesn't hit anything. Cail comes down from above Blue and steps on his face and jumps off. Blue turns around and spin kicks at Cail and he blocks the kick with his wrist and fires a spirit blast into Blue's chest and blows him away.
“That was easy.”
Lance cracks his knuckles and begins to walk towards the ring, “My turn.” Lee stops Lance and jumps on instead.
“If you don't mind you can have the last fight.”
Lance shrugs, “If they're that easy to beat I don't really mind that much.”
“Demon Brother Blue shall be avenged by me; Demon Brother Red!”
Lee suddenly disappears and is now behind Red and wrenches his head around and snaps his neck. Lee slowly walks back to the side of the ring and hops down.
“Couldn't even toy with him?” Lance smiles as he enters the ring.
The announcer stops Lance, “This was only a qualifier round. With two wins there is no way you can lose so I am calling this match. The Hume Team wins.”
Lance takes hold of the announcers collar and lifts him off the ground, “Now we're gonna have a problem if you keep calling us that.”
“W- Well what should I call you team then?”
“What else just call us the Spirit Detectives?”