Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Second Round Begins
 
Lance comes toward the middle of the ring and Cammi suddenly screams “go”. The man charges at Lance and rams him over and sends him rolling all the way back to where he started.
“Rino strong you are just a puny Hume. You stand no chance against Rino!”
Lance gets up now further irritated to a degree that he has never been before. Lance runs at Rino and jumps to get behind him but Rino catches him foot and spins around then lets go of Lance sending him back first into the ground. Lance skids back and finally regains his composure and pushes off the ground and flips back to his feet while still going backwards. Lance charges again and this time baseball slides under him and grabs his ankles and lifts up on them. Rino catches himself before his head hits the ground only to have Lance boot him in the jaw making Rino do a back flip forward onto his back. Rino gets onto his knees and Lance slams him fist into Rino's jaw but this time Rino continues to get up and slams his forearm into Lance's face making him slam back down into the ground. Rino picks Lance up by his neck and begins to choke him. Lance begins to struggle but can't get free.
“All over for you now huh Hume aaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”
The crowd almost simultaneously gasps as Rino falls to the ground holding himself below the waist.
“Hey no rules remember.”
“What a stunning and purely savage move by Lance placing a strong kick to the lower mid-section!”
Lance brings his hand up towards Rino, “Spirit Cannon!” The blast removes Rino's head from his shoulders. The crowd begins there booing and cursing.
“I've had enough of all of you, shut up, Spirit Barrage!” Lance crouches and brings his arms back to his side and begins to flex and a large ball of spirit energy forms in his hands. Lance quickly thrusts his hands forward and launches a storm of spirit blasts into the crowd.
Cammi looks up at a section of the crowd that has no more living demons in it, “The uh w- winner is Lance.”
Lance makes his way out of the ring and some demons fly in and take away Rino's body. The next of opposing team jumps into the air and does a spinning flip landing crouched down and staring right at Zeig.
“I guess he is challenging me.” Zeig jumps up and walks towards the middle of the ring and stops remembering the rather random announcers talking.
“GO!!!”
Zeig stays back away from the humanoid demon. The demon makes the first move with a flick of his wrist and several blades slide out and stop at the beginning of his wrist like they are attached to the bone.
“This should be fun. I have never sliced a Hume to pieces before I wonder what color your organs are.”
Zeig begins to return the threat when Cammi quickly chimes in, “Oooh some tough trash talk being shot at the Hume by Bull. Well gentlemen we can't kill each other with words so let's give these people what they want.” The crowd erupts again the first time they have made noise sense Lance killed a whole seating section with his Spirit Barrage.
Bull runs at Zeig with alarming speed. Zeig decides to swing so the momentum would hopefully help him destroy Bull's face. As Zeig swings Bull disappears and leaves a blur of himself and suddenly Zeig is struck from behind and he slams head first into the hard ring floor gashing his forehead open.
The crowd loves it as Cammi announces that Bull just performed his perfected technique the `Bull Blur'.
Zeig gets up and has to wipe the blood from getting in his eyes and feels a powerful pain shooting up from his side all over his body. Zeig jumps away from the thing that is causing the pain. He quickly rips his sleeve and ties it around his forehead to slow the rate of blood falling into his eyes.
Bull continues to charge and then disappear until Zeig is torn to ribbons bleeding from his left and right side, left shoulder, right forearm, left thigh, and his left ankle. Bull does his technique one more time boasting that he would finish him and Zeig quickly turned to where the sound stopped and from his position on his knees puts as much spirit energy he can into his right hand and just as Bull appears Zeig drives his fist right into his upper knee shattering the bones in the knee including tendons and muscles anywhere near the knee.
Bull crumbles into a heap and Zeig rolls away from his reach, “So what now Bull you can't do shit!”
Zeig slowly painfully stands up and steps down on Bull's wrist with the blades. He reaches down and snaps one off his wrist and whips it down into Bull throat as hard as he can and then Zeig just slowly limps away leaving Bull to bleed to death by himself.