Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2nd Round Cont.
 
As Zeig slowly makes his way off the ring he falls to the ground right on his face.
Lance turns him and feels his pulse slowly beginning to fade, “Hey we need a doctor!”
Cammi takes this as another opportunity to chime in her knowledge, “I'm sorry Team Hume but we cannot provide the warriors with medical staff due to `Bi-Law 7K1S' that states when in a emergency of this kind a team member can take the wounded teammate to the doctors at the hospital back at the hotel that was made available to the tournament fighters.”
Lee yells over to her, “So WE have to take him to a doctor?!”
“That is correct.”
Lance picks up Zeig and drapes him over his shoulder, “Fine I'll go!”
“Wait!” Lee stops Lance just before leaving the arena, “What if you get attacked on the way to the hospital? You aren't exactly one hundred percent yourself you know?”
“Well what do you suggest?”
“I'll take him.”
Lance quickly gives Zeig to Lee and he takes off a lot faster than Lance could have in his current state.
“It seems that Team Hume has just fallen from five members to three.”
Cail turns to Seth and Lance, “I don't know if this is a good thing or a terribly bad thing.”
Lance gives Cail a questioning look and he continues, “The next three fighters are their strongest.
Lance lets out a heavy sigh, “Is that all? All we have to do is win one more fight, you think we can't do that?”
Seth finally speaks, “I don't think we can. Cail is right and every time I have to use the dark venom stuck in I loose more and more control.
After a moment of silence a loud sound behind them on the ring floor sound off like a bolder falling to the ground from a mountain top. The three of them turn to see the thing that caused the sound is a pale pink demon with a long, long face and very short legs.
“He looks like a giant clump of play-doe!”
Sound begins to gurgle up in its throat until words finally started coming out, “Which one of you puny Humes will face the great Ippo!?”
Lance starts heading towards the ring curse under his breath. Seth quickly runs and jumps over him and lands on the ring so he is kneeling so he can look right at Lance, “It is my turn.”
“Hmph!”
Seth turns just as Cammi calls out and the battle begins. Seth slowly walks towards the very fat demon and while he is walking he appears to be mentally evaluating the creature's abilities due to his size
`He shouldn't be able to move around due to that size of his'
Ippo opens up his move and begins to bellow and his spirit energy becomes visible and his body begins to transform. Everyone stares at the extremely fat demon begin to shake and change into a chubby demon.
`shit'
“Well puny Hume what is wrong?”
Seth just glares at Ippo then blurs away like Bull had done before. Just as Seth reappears behind him Ippo turns and drives his knee into Seth's gut and slams his fists together down into Seth back then hopped just enough and bring his knee to Seth's face. The impact sending Seth into the air and then Ippo grabs his foot and whips him higher into the air. At the apex of the throw Seth flips and regains his composure in mid-air and lands of his feet a few feet away from Ippo. Seth charges again this time uses the blur technique twice to confuse Ippo and Seth lands a blow to his stomach but before Seth can bring his fist back Ippo expands back his is regular overly obese size and actually bounces Seth off him and about five yards away.
`What the hell is with this guy is he fat of skinny can't he make up his mind?!!'
“Hey Seth you ain't gonna loose to a fat guy are you huh?!”
Seth gets up and further taps into the dark venom in his blood and his spirit energy begins to darken and become less transparent until he has so much of the dark energy channeled that he looks like he is standing in the darkness of night during the later hours of noon.
His voice becomes not his own, “So Ippo do you want to play?”
Ippo starts to transform again but Seth suddenly disappears and reappears just as his is flipping over him and begins landing powerful strikes all down Ippo's back leaving burn makes from his dark spirit energy doing extra damage. Ippo begins screaming in pain as the strike begin to actually intensify in strength and speed until finally Seth strike right through his back and breaks his spine.
A few moments later Cammi counts out Ippo and Seth stays in the ring and a very large humanoid demon jumps into the ring and kicks Ippo out of the ring with relative ease.
“I am Taros of Team Taru and I will kill you all”
Seth looks up at Taros his eyes clouded by the venom, “Is that so, Taros?”
Seth reaches toward Taros with one hand and all the dark energy swirling around Seth begins to accumulate in Seth hand. Taros charges at the Seth then jumps into the air bringing his hands together over his head to smash Seth into the ground. Seth smirks and lets loose a large burst of black fire that covers Taros' entire body until he could only be heard, screaming. As the fire dispersed it was obvious Taros was dead but no body touched the ground, nothing was left.
All the energy around Seth disappears and he falls to the ground.
“It's a tie!” Cammi screams at the disbelief of Lance and Cail. They both jump into the ring and take hold of Seth and get out of the ring. They begin to head towards the exit when Cammi calls out again. “Hey you can't leave!”
“We forfeit the next match.”
On the screen Lance's face goes black meaning he lost the match but Cail's was still lit and so is Lee's.
“Lance of Team Hume gives up meaning the win goes to Colt of Team Taru! The Next match has to be Cail Vs Colt!”
Cail turns back at them, “What are you talking about!?”
“The rules state also that at least five matches must take place but also that a forfeit doesn't count as a match so ether you fight or you also forfeit.”
Colt gets into the ring and suddenly Drew is standing in front of animal demon.
“I am their substitute fighter.”
Before the crowd can figure out if they want to cheer for the demon or boo for the human side of Drew he cuts down Colt with one move.
“Team Hume wins in a bizarrely quick battle won by the teams substitute fighter the half breed Drew!”
He shoots Cammi a threatening glare and she decides to just shut up and leave.
The three remaining members of Team Hume runs Seth to the hospital that Drew leads them towards.