Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reasons
 
As they quickly rush Seth to the hospital that hopefully Zeig was already at a million thoughts began to run through Lance's head about Drew's quick appearance when they seemed to be done for.
`Why would he even help us the only person he seems to have any respect for is Cail but that alone can't be it?'
As Lance's thoughts continue to rush around in his head they finally make to the hospital in want seemed like an eternity's length of time.
The demon doctors obviously not very caring whether Seth dies or not seemed very obvious right away as the lack of notice at the group of humans, and one half breed, busted into the hospital. Drew quickly bolts down the hall leaving Cail and Lance confused and he suddenly breaks into a room with his shoulder and the two humans standing with stupid looks on their faces begin hearing screams and plead coming from the room but the voice isn't Drew's.
A doctor suddenly is launched against the hallway wall and another one with red skin and very big thick glass runs out of the room and tells Cail and Lance to follow him to a room.
After all the panicking and frantic thoughts they finally get Seth some help and his vitals begin to return to normal as the doctor begins to remove blood from his body instead of adding anything.
`What the hell is he doing, draining his blood? I've never seen any doctor remove the very substance that keeps us going!'
Cail looks over at the worried Lance practically jumping out of his skin, “He has to remove the blood so that there is less of the venom in it so his human functions can begin to work at the normal pace again don't worry I've decided on studying up on the venom inside of Seth's body, he is in harm.”
“Go or I'd kill you Doc” Lance finally says after a long silence and hopefully so realization.
Drew looks at the machine that dispels Seth's vitals and sees that they are going back to normal and finally makes his way out into the hall.
“So why'd you come back?”
The question from his ex-partner seems like a dagger in his back. Drew turns and looks at him with a look that seemed to open up a floor gate of emotions and memories Drew just didn't want. Drew drops something on the ground then goes into the room across the hall and jumps out of the window and goes off where ever he has been.
Lance goes out in the hall after hearing a question and then not hearing Drew's explanation. Cail picks up the face down picture and turns it over. The picture looks like an old Polaroid picture that came straight out of the camera after taking the shot.
The picture has a little boy and an even littler girl in it. The boy has long black hair and is smiling a wide toothy smile with a set of demon like canines. The girl has silvery hair and has very much the same smile. The picture on the body has a small note written on it.
`Daisuke and Rain'
“Who the hell is Daisuke and Rain?” Lance's question snaps Cail out of his thoughts.
“Drew told me once that he had changed his name because his half human heritage but he still went by the other name on very rare occasion.”
Lance looks at Cail impatiently, “So who is Daisuke and Rain.”
Cail gives him a stern glare showing his sudden irritation and he quickly quells it, “Drew is Daisuke; I guess given the likeness in the photo the girl must be his sister.”
`Drew never mentioned a sister in all the time we were working together.'