Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yuske's Words and Hiei's Rapture ❯ Alternate Ending ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7:

Ending:
Nyoko's POV ~~

"Do you think it is fun? Do you think that toturing people is a great pass time? Look, I don't care if you need to get back to 'the great beyond' Hiei isn't taking you and neither am I so lay off!" Cusamara looked utterly stunned. I took advantage of her weakness as I tried to push her into the hole by herself. Her feet were planted to the ground and she didn't budge. Her hand flew up from her side and she knocked me down to the ground again.

"Don't you dare harm her!" Hiei began to pummel Cusamara. I couldn't watch Hiei fighting her, she was winning and I couldn't understand why, I knew Hiei was strong enough to kill her, so why was he loosing now?

"Now look Cusamara, I will take you to where ever it is we are destined to go but you do not harm Nyoko." he stopped fighting the girl and she silently complied. Hiei walked with the girl to the hole. I ran to him and tried to stop him but it was too late. I watched as the short little fire demon jumped into the abyss, with Cusamara on his arm.

"HIEI! NOOOO!" Kurama caught me as I fell to the ground, "why, first Yuske, then Hiei. Why have you forsaken me!?" I yelled up to the ceiling as though trying to repremend the higher power. Kurama allowed me to cry on his shoulder for who knows how long.

"Thank you Kurama, for trying to help me," I gazed up at him, and where I would normally see kind eyes I saw only hatred. "Kurama?"

"Since Hiei is gone, and it is your fault, I shall take out my revenge!" Kurama pulled out a long dagger from somewhere I couldn't see.

"Kurama, what are you doing!?" I screamed as loud as my weak body would allow, as the dagger came closer to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a sight that made me cry, although my eyes were already wet.

"Yu..." I couldn't bring myself to say it, for fear I would wake up.

"You have been sleeping for like two days. I was beginning to worry." the raven haired boy slicked back his hair, although not a hair was out of place to begin with.

"Yuske!" I got out of bed, which took me a moment to realize, I was in his bed, in his room, and hugged him with all my strength, he easily hugged me caressing my back gently.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, that night at the graveyard, I thought I was a goner, luckily Kurama is more skilled then we could have hoped. I was unconcious, though Kurama thought I was dead. You must have passed out from the shock because we had to bring you back here and you have been asleep ever since." Yuske finished the summary of the nights events and my head was throbbing. It was all a dream, the castle, the tale, Hiei's past. I could only continue to cry into Yuskes hard, but gentle chest.

"Hey, are you okay? It must have been some dream you had if you are still cryin'. Please don't cry, it makes me nervous." Yuske guided me back to my bed so I could sit down. I couldn't reply. It was all a dream, and I just smiled at my boyfriend, my love. I looked at his friends, Hiei and Kurama sat smiling slightly.

"Wait, Kuwabara, was that my dream... or..." I trailed off not wanting to say what I thought had happened.

"Kuwabara," Yuske looked away and I knew I began to cry again, "went out to get Soda's. You were asleep so long we were getting rather parched." Yuske had looked up brightly without a trace of sadness.

"He is alive?! But he died before we even got to the graveyard." I said anxiously, suddenly a tall orange haired boy walked into the room, looking as cocky as ever.

"Kuwabara what took you so long?" Yuske asked in a mock-rude manner as he made room for his friend to sit down on the bed.

"Well you know I was just in a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!" he yelled scoffing at his friend, he tossed Hiei and Kurama their Mountain Dew and him and Yuske fought over Rootbeer and Pepsi.

"Near death? I am so glad you aren't dead, I was so sad." I looked at him and I could see he was blushing with excitment over having a girl worry about him.

"Well I was being chased by the bandits right, and I had to get rid of them so I jumped off the cliff, I landed on another cliff that was kind of hidden if you weren't looking for it, but I was unconcious and then when I woke up I was alone cause you guys had already left, and I thought I was going to die anyway, which kind of sucked. So yesterday when Yuske was awake and feeling better Hiei and Kurama left him to come and find me cause they thought I should be burried here in our world. But I was alive!" He boasted and puffed out his chest slightly as he finished his speech and I laughed. He was really a fun guy once you got to know him.

"I am so glad everyone is okay."

"Yes as are we all," Kurama and Hiei spoke in unison.

I leaned my head against Yuske. The five of us sat and talked for the rest of the day, I loved these guys, they were so much fun to talk to, listening to their stories about their adventures. I knew I would never be bored as long as these guys were around, and the best part was, I had my Yuske. That was all that mattered to me.


§¤§¤§¤ I know its short, sorry! But it is cute I think. I know Kuwabara is kind of annoying, but I couldn't stand having Yuske be sad about it! So their you have it! Which ending is better? I like the first one, but the second one is fun too, I know I know, the dream thing has been done but oh well! Okay Read and Review please!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah by the way I don't own YYH or any of the cola's mentioned! ^_^ §¤§¤§¤