Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Crazy Daisy ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lily opened the door to the hotel room. It was medium sized. Two beds, a television, a closet which seemed to have a large padlock on it, a window and a bathroom. Zinnia looked around at her new surroundings. "Wow....this place is pretty!"said Zinnia cheerfully.

"Yeah, it's aight....."said Spike.

"Where is your other cousin?"asked Kurama looking around.

"Yeah, is she hiding or something?"asked Kuwabara.

"Is she hot?!"asked Yuske excitedly.

"Hn."said Hiei crossing his arms. Lily smiled.

"Daisy is right over here......."she said walking over to the closet. Everyone watched. She lifted the padlock and inserted her claw. She gently rotated it and pulled it out when she heard the tumbles turn. She then threw the padlock over her shoulder and slowly opened the door. Everyone else gathered around behind her. A pair of brown eyes stared at everyone in the dark. The eyes blinked. They looked a tad confused.

"Hi Daisy!"greeted Zinnia happily waving at her cousin. The pair of eyes shifted to Zinnia. They were a small grunt from the dark as if it was returning Zinnia's greeting. Yuske, Kuwabara, Mitari who looked a bit frightened, Hiei and Kurama stared at the eyes quite confused. The eyes shifted from boy to boy rapidly as if frightened.

"Maybe she's shy....."said Kuwabara. Kurama tried to comfort the confused creature.

"Hello Daisy, my name is Kurama. Please come out so we can see you."he said in his sweet gentle voice.

"Maybe she's shy cause she's got big titties!"shouted Yuske happily. Everyone glared at him. He blinked. "Yeah...I guess you're right....she might be a member of the 'Itty-Bitty Titty Comittee' ". Everyone glared at him again.

"Daisy....please come out."said Lily. "They wont hurt you."she said trying to comfort her little sister. The eyes shifted to Lily. Lily sighed. She entered the darkness of the closest. "Come on, Daisy-chan!"she called. They were sounds of grunts and chains rattling. "Dont be afraid, these are our friends!" Daisy emerged out the closet pulling along a chain. On the other end was a red collar with spikes which was on the neck of a girl. Her eyes were brown. She was Zinnia's height not to mention a wolf demon. Her hair was wild and crazy and was in every direction. She wore blue baggy pants. They couldnt see her shirt for she was wearing a straight jacket. Now Mitari was totally frightened. Everyone except Lily, Zinnia and Spike were like this O.O. "Everyone, I would like you to meet Daisy!"announced Lily. Spike greeted the wolf demon.

"Hey CD! Wazz up?!"he greeted. Daisy's eyes shifted from everyone. Kurama took out a camera.

"Aah....this is the perfect photo opp. I would like all four of you together in this"said the red head holding up the camera. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.

"Oh goody!"she said happily. She stood next to Lily and Daisy who was sniffing the air. Spike then did too. Everyone except Daisy who was now looking around confused did a pose. Kurama lifted the camera.

"Say cheese."he flashed the camera. Instantly, Daisy let out this rather scary, sharp scream. She jumped up and clinged to the ceiling fan with her teeth. Lily tried to pull her down.

"Daisy! Come down!"she pleaded. Daisy let out a loud howl as she leapt off he fan and onto Kuwabara's head. The carrot top began running around waving his arms franticly.

"GET HER OFF ME, GET HER OFF ME, GET HER OFF ME, GET HER OFF ME!"he screamed from the top of his lungs. The crazy wolf demon leapt off him and now totally trashing the whole hotel room. Kuwabara collapsed onto the ground with several bruises on his face. Zinnia and Spike tried to catch her. They both lunged at her from different directions. This wolf demon was psychotic but clever. She leapt up in the air causing the two wolf demons to crash into each other. Both Spike and Zinnia layed on the ground like this @_@. Lily grabbed the chain and tried to get her baby sister under control. Daisy was running around out of control litterally dragging her big sister all around the room.

"Help me!"she pleaded! Kurama was first to help because he felt that this was all his fault anyway. He ran over to the them but slipped on the liquid formed in a line across the carpet. But...it wasnt water. Kurama sniffed it. His eyes widened. He scrambled away from the liquid. Daisy who somehow got free from her straight jacket threw a lit match on it. A blaze of fire went across the room seperating her from the others.....except Lily who was holding the chain. Daisy laughed crazily and spoke for the very first time....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BURN MOTHER ____________!"she screamed from the top of her lungs. Zinnia and Spike stirred. Spike sniffed the air. He looked a big confused.

"I smell....."he sniffed the air again. "I smell.........barbacue......puppies..."he said looking around. Zinnia sniffed the air as well.

"Yeah....me too."they then noticed their tails were on fire. They both then roared with screams of pain as they ran into the bathroom. Their screaming stopped and turned into relieved sighs as a sizzling was heared from the bathroom.

"Yuske, please go check on them."said Kurama taking the fire extinguishers off the wall. Yuske nodded and dashed into the bathroom. Zinnia was litterally sitting in the toilet with the seat up and Spike was sitting in the sink with the cold water running.

"Darn it...."said Kurama throwing the fire extinguisher. "It's empty!"the fire was now growing wider.

"Daisy, you're not suppose to play with matches!"scolded Lily. She blinked. "Daisy?"the crazy wolf was gone.

Back in the bathroom. "Yeah.....we're okay, Yuske."said Zinnia who was still sitting in the toilet. Suddenly, a pair of claws sliced through the shower curtains revealing Daisy. "Quick! Grab her!"screamed Zinnia. Both wolf demons leapt for Daisy but she easily dodged them, they crashed into the wall and were knocked unconscious. Her eyes shifted to Yuske. She grinned. Yuske's eyes widened.

"Uh oh....."he tried to run but Daisy grabbed him by his hair and slammed his face into the toilet and held it down inside despite his struggles for air.

"I need to think, I need to think, I need to think."said Kurama repeatedly as the fire grew and grew. He turned to Hiei. "Hiei, help me think of something!"he blinked. "Hiei?"the fire demon was gone. Lily pointed at Kurama.

"You.....your.....your.....your hair is on fire!"she shrieked. Kurama's eyes shifted up. He then lost all his sanity.....not his beloved hair! He ran for the bathroom but crashed into the doorway and fell unconscious. Poor Kurama-kun. Well, a miracle must of came because the little showers on the ceiling can on killing the fire out. Only Mitari stood. Daisy rushed out the bathroom. Her eyes locked onto Mitari. He gasped as he backed into a corner. She slowly approached him. He trembled in fear and closed his eyes tightly. He wait to see what she'd do to him, slice him, burn him, bite him....what was she gonna do? Mitari opened his eyes when he felt something weird. Daisy....was cuddling him. Yuske seemed to have survived from the whole toilet thing. Zinnia and Spike had gained consciousness too. Yuske rubbed his head.

"Hey....what does....CD mean anyway?"he asked.

"Crazy Daisy."responded Spike flatly.