Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Daisy's Heart ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later, Lily had fed Daisy her medicine so she had a bit more sanity than before. They were all at Kurama's house. He made Lily and Daisy lunch as an apology for earlier. He felt it was all his fault for Daisy's craziness. With the camera's flash and all. Lily and Daisy who was now not wearing a straight jacket sat in the living room with the others. "Im awfully sorry about Daisy. I hope she didnt hurt you guys too much."said Lily who was resting on the couch. Daisy sat next to her big sister looking around at her new surroundings of Kurama's lovely house.

"We're okay, Cousin Lily!"said Zinnia happily!

"Yeah....we cool...."said Spike. Daisy randomly stood up and wandered over to Mitari who was sitting in a chair. She brought her face dangerously close to his. She was....examining him. Much as dogs do when they meet someone new. Mitari stared back at her frightened. She then ruffled her hands through his hair. She smelled it. She spoke.

"Blueberry......"she said with a femanine, slightly raspy voice. Daisy only talked occasionally. It appears that Mitari washes his hair with some blueberry scented shampoo. She snuggled him. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.

"Wow, Mitari-kun!"she exclaimed! "Daisy-chan likes you!"she said cheerfully. "She usually doesnt take to strangers very fast!" Daisy pulled out what looked like a small packet of dog treats. mmmm...bacon flavored! She held them up to Mitari. She grunted.

"How cute!"said Lily. "I believe she wants to share her dog treats with your friend, Zinnia." But Mitari kindly declined.

"Um.....no thank you."he said. Daisy lowered the dog treats with a slight look of disappointment on her face. Kurama entered from the kitchen.

"Well, everyone, lunch is ready. Guess what I made!"

"Rice Krispie Treats?!"asked Zinnia excitedly bouncing up and down on the couch. Kurama smiled.

"No, silly! I made that special recipe you saw in my mother's cookbook last week."he explained. "Do you know what Im talking about?"he asked. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.

"You made kwaysadilahs!"she exclaimed. Spike blinked.

"Yo....whats a 'kwaysadilahs'?"he asked confused. Kurama chuckled.

"Zinnia, they're not called kwaydilahs. They're called quesadillas."he explained.(for you people who arent probaly too good on spanish it's pronounced kay-sah-dee-yahs)

"What the ______ are quesadillas?"asked Hiei.


A little later, everyone sat at the kitchen table. Since there was 3 people everyone had a little less room at the table. The quesadillas were delicious! Kurama made them with chicken, vegetable and cheese! All four wolf demons at the table in their wolf forms. Kurama had set the table with 4 doggie food bowls for them. They were all rapidly eating. It looked like feeding time at the zoo. Mitari looked down at his plate to see that his quesadilla was gone. "Too slow!"screamed Yuske before jamming the mexican food into his mouth. Daisy clamped her mouth onto Yuske's arm. "ow! Let go!"he screamed shaking his arm. Zinnia pushed her dog bowl over to Mitari with her nose. There was a single uneaten quesadilla inside.

"Thank you."he said shyly.


That night...everyone sat in front of the tv watching "Rush Hour 2". Kurama had made some popcorn...but....unfortunately it didnt last very long because Yuske and Kuwabara had already eaten both bowls of it! What pigs! At least Hiei and Zinnia had their ice cream. Spike was chewing on a hickory smoked flavored dog bone. Lily and Daisy ate bacon flavored dog treats. It looked like Kurama and Mitari would just have to go hungry. The poor guys. Daisy would laugh at random times at the movie which werent even funny. Like I said early: her medicine only gave her some sanity. She leaned on Mitari and rested her head on his shoulder. Mitari blushed.

"It appears Daisy has grown attached to your friend..."said Lily as she stared at Daisy leaning on the blonde. "Daisy may be wild and crazy at times but she's really sweet. She loves humans. Your friend is a human, right?" Zinnia nodded.

"Yes! Mitari-kun is a human! He was also the great SeaMan at one time!"she said happily.

"SeaMan?"asked Spike.

"Yep!"

"Never heard of him."he replied.

"Mitari's got a girlfriend!"said Kuwabara in sing-song. Mitari blushed.

"Wha....g-girlfriend?!"said a surprised Mitari. "N-no! Sh-she just likes the smell of the blueberry shampoo I use in my hair!"

"You're silly, Kuwabara!"said Zinnia. She giggled. Mitari gulped. This could be a problem.