Zatch Bell Fan Fiction ❯ The mamodo that controls time and the hidden spell ❯ Zatch versus Hirosha ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: Zatch versus Hirosha
 
Zatch and Kiyo started walking home from the park; Zatch said his goodbyes to Tia.
“So Suzy has a spell book that controls another one of my enemies huh?” Zatch said, scratching his head.
“Bingo,” Kiyo replied.
“BINGO! I love that game!”
 
The pair reached home, to find Suzy on their doorstep. She smiled to Kiyo. Kiyo noticed the spell book was in her hand, and then put his arm out to stop Zatch.
“You brought him here, didn't you?” He asked her.
“ Who, him?” Suzy asked, pointing to Hirosha, who just emerged from behind her.
Kiyo grinned and nodded.
The mamodo smiled coldly
“Zatch Bell…” It said in a low tone.
“Yeah, that's me!” Zatch said, his expression filled with determination.
Kiyo looked down at Zatch, surprised at his sudden burst of courage. He removed his arm, and pulled out the spell book.
“Alright Kiyo! Let's teach him not to mess with us!” Zatch shouted.
Hirosha grunted.
“Suzy, open your spell book, be prepared,” He explained.
Suzy opened her spell book.
“CHRONOSHI!” She shouted, but nothing happened.
Kiyo smiled.
“ZAKAR!” He yelled.
Zatch's eyes glowed, and shot the familiar burst of lightning from his mouth. A direct hit to Hirosha.
“No!” Suzy shouted, “Why would you do that! Don't hurt him!”
Her anger was starting to rise; her spell book began to glow.
“Hold on…” Kiyo said.
Zatch nodded.
“CHRONOSHI!”
Hirosha's eyes glowed, and a shade of amber began to form everywhere, freezing time itself in its path.
“RASHIELD!” Kiyo yelled.
The familiar stone shield appeared, but the amber coloured mist bypassed it, soon passing over Zatch, immobilizing him, and eventually reaching Kiyo.
The pair was frozen in time, neither of them could move, or speak, or even think. Everything was frozen. Everything, except Suzy and Hirosha.
“Excellent work, Suzy, now the lighter…” Hirosha said.
Suzy blindly obeyed, and gave him the lighter she had brought along with them. Hirosha began to advance on Kiyo, and then put the lighter by his spell book.
“Goodbye, Zatch Bell,” he said coldly, with a faint laugh.
“This is getting boring…” Suzy said, as she slowly closed the spell book. She yawned, her anger rapidly diminishing.
“No! What are you doing!” Hirosha shouted.
The book came to a complete close, and the amber fog disappeared. Kiyo noticed Hirosha standing at his feet with a lighter, and raised the spell book in the air.
“What do you think your doing!” He snapped, “Zatch! Aim for him!”
Zatch flung around and positioned himself in front of Hirosha.
“ZAK-“ Kiyo's spell was cut off by Suzy who came and picked up her mamodo and walked away.
“Bye guys!” she said, waving to them.
Kiyo and Zatch both sighed.
“Well now we know his tricks and his weaknesses…” Kiyo said, happily.
Zatch tilted his head.
“He gets Suzy to freeze time so he can burn our spell book, but like all spell books, its fuelled by anger, and if Suzy isn't angry, the spell is weaker,” Kiyo explained.
“It's a good thing you're a genius!” Zatch said with a smile.
The two started laughing as they made their way inside.