Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima: Descension ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Losing Everything
 
Seth continues sprinting his muscles feeling like they are on fire and then he keeping running. His heart is racing, “How far could the have gotten ahead of me?!”
Seth trips over a root that has broken throughout the dirt road and he slams down into the ground and comes to a skidding stop. Seth pushes himself to his feet but before he can start running again Kiza walks out from behind a tree lining the road, “Seth you must not have been listening I told you that when we wanted you we'd contact you.”
“Give me back my son!”
Kiza snaps his fingers and the rest of the group appears behind him, “Edoa, he wants his son back.” The old man starts to laugh but it quickly changes to a gagging cough. “See Seth even the oldest member of this group finds you quite amusing and I heard he lost his sense of humor years ago.”
“Stop mocking me Kiza, give me back my son or else!”
Kiza starts laughing now, “Seth, you know what happened the last time you tried to act tough in front of us, or did Toro hit you so hard you got memory loss.”
Seth puts his hand over his rune and crouches down. His whole body begins to shake and the ground around him begins to crack and break. He removes his hand from over his rune and the symbols begins to glow a bright blue with a loud roar Seth flexes his arms and a powerful blast of wind echoes from his body.
Kiza looks back at Toro and the others and within the time it took for him to turn back around Seth is already right in his face and connects with an uppercut that sends him high into the air. Toro charges forward and grabs hold of Seth and begins to squeeze him as tightly as he can. Seth draws his head back and slams his forehead against the large man's face making him drop Seth. Seth jumps backwards and dodges the scarred man with his three claws.
Seth reaches behind his back and pulls out his weapon but the sword is missing a blade it is just the handle and hand guard. The man with the scars begins to laugh manically but suddenly stops as a blast of fire burns a perfect circular hole right through him. The man falls backwards, dead before he hit the ground. Toro charges at Seth and tries to connect with his hulking fist but Seth dodges then attack but jumping back away.
Seth points his blade at Toro and a powerful burst of freezing wind begins to storm towards Toro within seconds the wind has frozen Toro solid. Seth glares at Kiza and Edoa as he walks up to Toro. He puts his sword back and taps Toro's frozen chest and Kiza and Edoa watch wide eyed as he begins to crack until his whole body breaks apart into frozen chunks of human parts.
“Give me my son now!”
Kiza stands up and rubs his chin, “You want your son!?” He whips his hand out to the side and a spark begins crackling in the air until it begins to grow and shoot electric currents all over the area. “This is why the Tide recruited me this is my magic! I can create holes to new dimensions!”
“KIZA!!!!”
Kiza turns to Edoa and reaches behind him and removes Seth son from the pack they've been carrying him in. Kiza reaches out his arm towards the warp hole, “Is this what you want!? If you leave now then I will spare your child from a world of the unknown!”
Edoa shoves Kiza suddenly and takes Seth's son and jumps into the warp hole.
“NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Seth sprints towards the dimension gateway and dives at it. Seth crashes into the ground and looks around and finds Kiza on the ground behind him and everything is still the same. Just as Seth was about to enter the dimension the hole closed with Edoa and his son inside it.
Seth falls to the ground his eyes are already streaming tears and his hands are clenched into fist so tight his palms begin to bleed. He hears the sound of Kiza standing up and turns to him.
The sounds of screams can be heard throughout the entire forest and well beyond.